Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,028 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) (50092 Views)

Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] / Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by Myself2(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Correct guy, no be the same obafemi Martins wey tipper kill him mama where she dey fryakara for one Lagos suburb ? Correct guyyyy
Well till I see proof of ownership document with his name and the dealership receipt reflecting this amount OP is throwing about,till then I no go comment anything
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
marvin904:
this pic is old.. wetin dey worry this op undecided undecided
Can you prove it?
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by maxtamax(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
When there is money, you spend it on whatever you like.
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by pol23: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Aje
Aje
Aje.
Wa fi ile mi se ibugbe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by Small080(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Owo nikan lolese oh.....
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by superlanny(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Afonja demon grin
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by Ogbenimax(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
AishaBuhari:
Can't see the image maybe its because I'm using Glo angry
grin angry wink cheesy grin continue to dey sover yaself
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by superlanny(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Myself2:
Correct guy, no be the same obafemi Martins wey tipper kill him mama where she dey fryakara for one Lagos suburb ? Correct guyyyy
Well till I see proof of ownership document with his name and the dealership receipt reflecting this amount OP is throwing about,till then I no go comment anything
No need for proof bro,the pic is good enough, this dude is richer than blood money, and he has mad love for cars, obagoal is a baller!!!
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by marvin904(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Can you prove it?

nope..
buh have seen this news on some years back
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Okay oooo

Money that can feed a whole village.

God please bless me this much so I can help the poor.
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
When are they going to show us their investments employing 30000 Nigerian people googling flamine former arsenal player worth billions of dollars.
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
marvin904:

nope.. buh have seen this news on some years back
Say what you know best..
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by fabrestove: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
This na very old picture na.
What type of this
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by DeanSim: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
AishaBuhari:
Can't see the image maybe its because I'm using Glo angry
I'm using Glo as well and it's very fine.
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by robosky02(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
later we will hear "ex super eagle player is bankrupt needs assistance from well meaning Nigerian"

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by dietsono(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sunofgod:
Moni miss road...
Animal is your name.....that's why you are yet to make it in this your cloned envious life..... Animal#
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by marticeus(m): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wasting his money as usual, very soon he will come back to beg the national assembly to intervene in his loan issue with Amcon, make hay while the sun is shining, my simple advice, a day will come when your legs can no longer play football professionally.
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by marvin904(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Say what you know best..

chick the news is old
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by scott019: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
better blood money
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Should we fry beans?
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by Yankee101: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Invest, invest, invest. Dont come tomorrow and ask Nigerians to pay your medical bills
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
I think I need to look for a female footballer to marry.
Perhaps we will born the nigerian 'messi'.
Amen?
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Allah please remember me too in Riches that would be useful to me

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
I sha hope you have prepared something to live on after retirement? Remember you won't be active on the pitch forever.

Don't join the league of those they'll be begging for in years to come.
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
pinnket:
Hard work pays..

But investments pays better..

Nobody should come online in the future to beg for money for kidney transplant sha.. I'm just saying.!!!
Let him ask Eboue.
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by Bamz(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
As an Ijebu boy (if I were in his shoes), I would have just bought an Urus. It's a more recent model, will accommodate my family and will save me about half of the money spent on an Aventador. cheesy
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by bullofafrica: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
they should invest their money wisely and also save for raining day. and stop these show of toys called designers car . that's why most of them easily go bankrup when the is not forthcoming.
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hmmm... So Obafemi Martins is my age mate... Dude that I watched running the length of Inter Milan field when I was just a teenager??! Wow... Some people are truly 'AGELESS'. SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
Something inside me tells me am going to get this soon!! Faith

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) / Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge / Mark Knight Accused Of Racism For Drawing Serena Williams Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.