Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) (71507 Views)

Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Engagement In Aso Rock (Photos) / Oluseun Bakare, Oludamilola Osinbajo's Husband-To-Be Is RCCG Pastor, Not Muslim / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
kaystick86:
This Hajia Bola Shagaya, she rows with all government in power from Stella OBJ now to the Osinbajo.

I pray that marriage is not what am thinking ooo

She tried to perpetrate this go Ernest but no way how e en she had an alternate route.. Give it to this woman I swear she is a shrew biz chick
But one think I respect about her is that she is very hardworking
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
cbngov01:
Dat a muslim-christian marriage I see there for a pastor? Now that's greatness if it is especially for a pastor in RCCG.im proud of u sir!
you lack third eye that's money n power getting married

1 Like

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gawd what kind of write up is this. Hiya shocked
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by bidemi1190: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
Poor people think poorly while the rich have a particular understanding. Smh for the masses.
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Not totally true.
I've seen rich get married to the "not so rich"
I've also seen it happen-in movies.

The day I tried it, na gun dem take threaten my life. They even accused me of trying to use juju-that even if I use juju, it can never work.
Omo, com see casting and binding. grin
That day, I realized there is difference between imagination (fantasies) and reality.

1 Like

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by john650(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bola Shagaya, the consumate deal maker should be awarded a Nobel prize for backdoor dealing. The woman who was shunned by the Buharis is determined to penetrate Aso Rock as she has with previous administrations. She has been best friends to first ladies dating back to the Abachas.

She was bossom friends with Stella Obasanjo, inseparable from Turai Yaradua and like a blood sister with Patience Jonathan. It appears she ran into a wall with the Buharis. As a matter of fact, the year 2017 was a year the billionaire businesswoman would rather forget as the government began to probe her numerous businesses and connections to the former First Lady Patience Jonathan. She was accused of being the bagman for Mrs. Jonathan's illicit business deals. Her accounts in different banks running into billions of Naira were frozen by the EFCC.

It turns out she was already hatching a plan to free herself from the shackles placed on her by the Buhari government. What better way to accomplish this than to have her son marry the daughter of the VP. What a brilliant idea.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by EYIBLESSN(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
wiloy2k8:

Ur papa no serious

At your age ?
I am more than trading words with you online.
Just to ignore your ignorance.
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by lloyds(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
For a believer to even imagine marrying an unbeliever shows spiritual shallowness . . Not to even talk of the house of a pastor. .

If true, then am worried about how many compromises these people consume on a daily basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by Rebuke: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:
omo pastor getting married to a Muslim man meanwhile you will.see some parents,educated ones for that matter that will stand against the union because of religious differences

Pastor osibanjo no get the verse wey talk say " can 2 walk together unless they agree or what has light got to do with darkness".I guess that bible verse no dey him own bible

Bro, d thin shock me o.
Well, won't jump into conclusion yet, bloggers can't be trusted theses days

But if dis story na true eh, Osibanjo fall my hand big time!

I don't care wat anyone calls me, I can't marry a Muslim even as a man. Our belief is totally different.

I wonder wat Osibanjo taught her daughter as a pastor for dat matter. This is a case of "if yhu can nt beat dem yhu join dem." Chai!
Let her jxt get prepared to wear hijab.
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lilimax:
Hajia Bola Shagaya (MON) was born on 10 October 1959, the daughter of Adut Makur a Sudanese seamstress and Emenike Mobo a Nigerian Public Servant. She is currently married to Alhaji Shagaya, a Kwara State-based transport mogul, and has six children. Sherif Shagaya, Hakeem Shagaya, Deeja Shagaya, Naieema Shagaya, Amaya Roberts Shagaya and Adeena Roberts Shagaya. Her children are dispersed across the world, most reputably growing the Real Estate empire in both Europe and the United States. Also involved in minor business and industry holdings across Asia and Australia.[5] Bola Shagaya is known to have had her secondary school education at Queens School, Ilorin, and her tertiary education at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and Armstrong College in California, where she studied economics and accountancy.

I said it, this Bola Shagaya has an Igbo blood running in her cos of her striking beauty shocked
Her father is an Igbo man Emenike Mobo
embarassed

You no see the Sudanese part.. Oponu
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by Awka4real: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Best of luck to them.,,,,
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
anibirelawal:

Yeah, irrespective of their tribes or religion.
the koko is rich must marry riches.

can you imaging that, a pastor daughter marrying to a Muslim families.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
SMH... For all this people taking panadol for someone's headache.
Much Ado about nothing...

[/b]Let's say Seun shagaya his a Muslim,which he is not[b]
So what?? undecided
Such a backward way of thinking, angry
This is how people breed hatred through Religion.

Bunch of Simpletons!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by bidemi1190: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Poverty has recoiled all of people brain

1 Like

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by Abogwara: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
marvin904:
it didn't start now..
or where you expecting they marry an average person undecided undecided
this aint no Cinderella story grin grin

This is one among many reasons Rochas Okorocha is different from typical Nigerian. In his world all humans are equal.
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by titiforever: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hmmm. Omo pastor I rest my case
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by ballerin(m): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lilimax:
Hajia Bola Shagaya (MON) was born on 10 October 1959, the daughter of Adut Makur a Sudanese seamstress and Emenike Mobo a Nigerian Public Servant. She is currently married to Alhaji Shagaya, a Kwara State-based transport mogul, and has six children. Sherif Shagaya, Hakeem Shagaya, Deeja Shagaya, Naieema Shagaya, Amaya Roberts Shagaya and Adeena Roberts Shagaya. Her children are dispersed across the world, most reputably growing the Real Estate empire in both Europe and the United States. Also involved in minor business and industry holdings across Asia and Australia.[5] Bola Shagaya is known to have had her secondary school education at Queens School, Ilorin, and her tertiary education at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and Armstrong College in California, where she studied economics and accountancy.

I said it, this Bola Shagaya has an Igbo blood running in her cos of her striking beauty shocked
Her father is an Igbo man Emenike Mobo
embarassed
What's her Igbo name?

2 Likes

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Shollyjay90:
bolowo ba n sore olowo.......complete it,if u sabi Osupa song

Won a tun ma ni

Boloshi baby nsore oloshi kosi iyato

1 Like

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
kokomaster3d:
So just like that a Pastor's Daughter getting married to a Muslim. Now the problem of Nigeria is the masses not the leaders

this is the must sensible comment here, not those ones saying the VP is know more a pastor anymore,

the VP doesn't care weather you're a Muslim or Christian.
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by marvin904(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Abogwara:

This is one among many reasons Rochas Okorocha is different from typical Nigerian. In his world all humans are equal.

am not talking about he's world.
you be realistic to yourself what the probability of president daughter, billionaire getting hooked up with an average guy
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by LaudableXX: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
HeWrites:

Vice chairman Yemi Osinbajo's daughter, Kiki, is ready to wed the son of Billionaire Businesswoman, Hajia Bola Shagaya, Seun.

After a 12 months 2017 that she would as an alternative omit in phrases of her business and brush with the authorities, amiable society woman and billionaire businesswoman, Hajia Bola Shagaya is ready to smile again as one his sons, Seun, is set to wed the daughter of Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Nigeria's vice president.

Fondly called Kiki, the VP's daughter, who owns an Abuja-based magnificence salon, Glam d'Africa and Seun have been relationship for a whilst before figuring out to get married. We are instructed that the wedding ceremonies were fixed for March 15th-17th.

That is not all, The Boss' newspaper's supply has also revealed that Kabir, another son of Hajia Shagaya, who's the Senior Managing Director of e-commerce corporation, Zippy Logistics, will even be getting married in July.

https://torimill.com/2018/02/kiki-osinbajo-set-to-wed-the-son-of-billionaire-businesswoman-hajia-bola-shagaya-seun.html

Wait!! Is Seun Shagaya, (son of Hajia Bola Shagaya) not a Muslim? Isn't Kiki Osinbajo daughter of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, a born-again Christian? How can two unequally yoked people such as these two, be contemplating such a serious thing as marriage? shocked
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
fpeter:
How will the wealth go round?
it's not meant to go round
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by LaudableXX: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
ballerin:
What's her Igbo name?
How come she has a Yoruba name?

1 Like

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by vertueptime: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
cbngov01:
Dat a muslim-christian marriage I see there for a pastor? Now that's greatness if it is especially for a pastor in RCCG.im proud of u sir!

Na money and power de marry not religion, if u get wat i mean
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by ojobek: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
laugh want to kill me,sagaya is a criminal that looted our common wealth dried,osinbade want to associate himself with a looter.bliv me osinbade is not a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by maisauki: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
and english was murdered in d write-up
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by gcof(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
anibirelawal:

Yeah, irrespective of their tribes or religion.

the koko is rich must marry riches.
na poor man dey pay attention to that tribe wahala
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2018

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by ballerin(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
LaudableXX:

How come she has a Yoruba name?
Lol, i only know she was born in Ilorin.
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) by LegitBoy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
pinnket:
I've got nothing to say...

The rich just wanna keep getting richer. I'm sure the love between the two if them is 20% while what each family stand to benefit from the other is 80%.

Don't let money, connection, or family determine your marriage because you alone will either enjoy or suffer it alone when a wrong choice is made. Let love be your driving force.

#TeamLove
you are being myopic if you ask me and being close minded too. Have you forgotten it is within your circle that love will find you? Who told you they are marrying because of money? When two Rich kids attend a foreign university for example, they might likely date and those that attend university together too in Nigeria will meet and date too. Most times the friends and people you meet and mix with are people of your calibre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.