Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,008 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day (26394 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by SUNDICOS(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
SeniorZato:
I will be very busy that day
hahahaha
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by toyoC1(f): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
who will be my val ?

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by madridguy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Funny you grin Meanwhile, Sarrki is beyond GF/BF parole. Oga is married with kids.

emperormossad:

I'm trying to think of how sarrki will be washing his gf bra tomorrow.
*Runs out*
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by Culin(f): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
So what if all these things are regular things done by Bae?
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by smalls001: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
SeniorZato:

Chelsea Vs Barca is 20 Feb NOT 14 Feb

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by gbenyi: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
chidynks:
this o.p is one sided ...all u listed out was things to be done for the ladies!!...don't u consider we Men too!? abi to experience good things of life no fit us?....would it be a crime if them ladies give us a nice treat?........this o.p must be high on feminine weed!!
The ladies have their own coming. Just be patient. But only very few naija ladies would even spend a dime on their guys. Its guys who mostly try too hard to please their ladies on Valentine.
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by castrol180(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
BadBlaize:
The Mod wey ban me just bcus i asked scores for bbn thread, i hope say by now u dey heaven?

Thunder wey drink dry gin na en go fire you E-diot..

Ready to press ban button again cus i go derail any bbn thread i see unless i no mke front page.

Aren't you aware that those mods are not ok atimes
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by toolate2fail(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
We supply Oxford Dictionary and other edition for just 1400k and 12 edition for 4150k we are in Abuja we can also supply outside Abuja contact us 08034494645. Thank u.
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by smalls001: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
gbenyi:
The ladies have their own coming. Just be patient. But only very few naija ladies would even spend a dime on their guys. Its guys who mostly try too hard to please their ladies on Valentine.
Wrong / incorrect perception.
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by PotatoSalad(m): 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lubbish
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by gbenyi: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Stevengerd:
Well she's gonna follow me to the studio tomorrow. best val gift i can afford.
I'll make this 11. Nice one
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by wristbangle: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
This does not worth FP honestly.

Between I can't do number 9. I don't expect her to do the same.
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by queenfav(f): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Asides 2 and 3.Hubby does the remaining on a regular basis... Everything is my valentine then.
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by seunlly(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
So sorry.
Tomorrow is occupied..
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by bigpicture001: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
crismark:
on gals birthday, na we go spend.

on our birthday, na we go spend.

on any of their parent birthday, na we go spend.

on xmas day, na we go spend.

on new yr day, na we go spend.

on easter, na we go spend.

on valentines day, na we go still spend.

guy pls make una leave all dis broke species alone

...you deceive urself if u tink gals are broke...dey are simply stingy to guyz
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by crismark(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
bigpicture001:
biko dey re broke..

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by Youngzedd(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
ladyF:
So what of the people without a bae... cry

It's LadyF again grin grin grin

I am single tongue
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by gbenyi: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Stevengerd:
Well she's gonna follow me to the studio tomorrow. best val gift i can afford.
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by zicoraads: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
My last relationship, I did something similar. We went out to eat, and then we drove down to this garden. Before then I had gotten this book that I converted into a scrap note. I wrote on several pages and poured out my heart. We got drinks while I read through all the pages to her listening. She cried that evening embarassed

Bought her things during our time together. But up till now, that scrap book is one of her most precious gift items (or so she says).
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by losak9111(m): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
just ask them this

1 Like

Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by XDaBOSS(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
2bad..my bae will not b around 2 celebrate d val with me....anyway sha...we go celebrate ours 4 phone...hehe....
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by Ashley86400: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
SeniorZato:
Barcelona and Chelse is on the 20th.
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by DONADAMS(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
bia OP,,,no 3 is not expensive abi?
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by bigpicture001: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
crismark:
on gals birthday, na we go spend.

on our birthday, na we go spend.

on any of their parent birthday, na we go spend.

on xmas day, na we go spend.

on new yr day, na we go spend.

on easter, na we go spend.

on valentines day, na we go still spend.

guy pls make una leave all dis broke species alone

Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by Ghidey(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
gbenyi:
I know many of you guys are thinking deep right now on how you are going to spend your Val with your main chic. Some have already perfected plans while others are going about in search of where to borrow money just for one day. But seriously, if she is your main chic and she loves you as much as do her, then she wouldn't mind. All she needs is your time, attention and affection so quit putting yourself through all that stress.

Here are some low-budget things you can do for your girl to make her val worthwhile.

1. Cook her a meal

2. Give her a pedicure treatment

3. Take her to the beach

4. Call her 10 times

5. Try a body Ma$$@ge

6. Send her a voice note

7. Write her a poem

8. Write her a naughty love letter.

9. Do some house chores for her (wash her und1es, lol)

10. K1$$ more and have 53x. Its very important.

8 INEXPENSIVE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO MAKE A SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY FOR YOUR PARTNER

buy her one of this Ankara made clutch purses for just 1K. yes 1K. Call 08032503625

Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by joe120120(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Pope Francis have postponed this year VAL
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by ladyF(f): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
blackjack21:

This sound like a vacancy? cheesy

Lol.... Interested candidates can send their CVs. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. grin
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by ladyF(f): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Youngzedd:

I am single tongue
Me too grin
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by Youngzedd(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
ladyF:

Me too grin

Make I come chop your exchange money grin
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by shumuel(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
ireneony:
Which kind Valentine gift be thi cheesy
Op you're still a learner. Pls this is not telemudo, this is reality.
Lol grin where have you been, this one that we see you a day before Val
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by ireneony(f): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
shumuel:
Lol grin where have you been, this one that we see you a day before Val
I'm val-less
Re: Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day by aikay7(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
gbenyi:

Noted. But there is nothing wrong with being broke. Its just a stage of life. The point is, even if you are penniless, you can find other ways to enjoy your val.
you mean even if you're penniless, you can be pennisful Ba?......... achieve sense brova

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family / Side Chicks Be Like. .lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.