Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) (23543 Views)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
They need to tell him physically and give him the hardcopy of what obasanjo said

That is strictly for those who can read and write, and are willing to learn.
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
PMB a great man.

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) by EKOSuperior(m): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
olahero:
They will continue hating on you as far as you are on the right track.

Our backwardness as oil rich nation is a result of CORRUPTION been introduced by our past leader.

May God be with you sir, I love You even if I have been affected by most of your rightly policies to take Nigeria backs to a normal country in World.

They love loooooting till Nigeria collapse, they don't mind as far as they concernd.

Haters/Wailers will never see good things in your government, because you have blocked their way to kill this nation.

Nigeria shall be great Again, In sha Allah.
Blah Blah Blah! Fool!
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
engrsyer:
Have you(Abdulsalam Abubakar) told him not to run face to face? Because he lose wholly even in Daura his village
ipork ranting agent

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) by engrsyer(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

If you are so sure Buhari will lose,why are you so afraid of Buhari contesting?
Let Buhari contest,it's his fundamental right.
Let's meet at the polls and see who comes top.
Let's decide if Buhari will go back to Daura or not at the polls.
very good, we shall meet at the poll. Meanwhile have you gotten your PVC to council my vote because I must vote him out if he contest.

I am not afraid of him contesting and it is fundamental/constitutional right to contest buy for his age and health status it is better he quit and allow younger generations with a good health to contest.
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
The only improvement buhari has had so fa since 2015 is his agbada..

In governance, he's a disaster..
A great mistake..
you might not survive the 2019 defeat. let me see how the pigs will send him back to daura
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) by engrsyer(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
dheilaw1:
ipork ranting agent
agent of lost calling someone ranting agent. I hope you have your PVC else I will send him to daura with my one vote
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) by engrsyer(m): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
IkpuNnu:
[s][/s]

Ipob keyboard warrior grin grin
you and this chukie below no different.

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) by Max24: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2018
TheKingdom:
Buhari meets Tinubu, Buhari meets Abdulsalami, Buhari meets this and that.

Is that leadership and development?
Right observation, my brother. He keeps meeting everybody except the masses. No address, no Presidential media chat to talk to the masses, nothing.
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 2:23am On Feb 14, 2018
engrsyer:
very good, we shall meet at the poll. Meanwhile have you gotten your PVC to council my vote because I must vote him out if he contest.

I am not afraid of him contesting and it is fundamental/constitutional right to contest buy for his age and health status it is better he quit and allow younger generations with a good health to contest.
Is there anywhere in the constitution that talk about old age and health?
Are you his doctor?

You guys know why you always shit in your paints any time you hear Buhari will contest.

You guys should be happy of facing old,sick and unpopular Buhari who will be easy to defeat but instead all we read every day is that Buhari should resign or not contest,is there something you guys know that we his supporters don't know?

I know that you guys know that PDP stand no chance if Buhari contest and that is the truth even though you guys will not admit it.

PDP e rats know that PDP can not defeat Buhari in a free and fair election,forget all the rigging that was going on in the past without card readers.

We shall meet at the polls and Buhari will win with a wider margin than in 2015.
Don't be deceiving yourself with likes and shares from your IPOB people who are angry with Buhari because of the phyton dance.

Inec will not count like and shares on nairaland on election day.

70% sai baba people are not even on social media but they have there powerful PVC to do it again in 2019.

Write it down.

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) by wasyou: 3:53am On Feb 14, 2018
cool

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) by engrsyer(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Is there anywhere in the constitution that talk about old age and health?
Are you his doctor?

You guys know why you always shit in your paints any time you hear Buhari will contest.

You guys should be happy of facing old,sick and unpopular Buhari who will be easy to defeat but instead all we read every day is that Buhari should resign or not contest,is there something you guys know that we his supporters don't know?

I know that you guys know that PDP stand no chance if Buhari contest and that is the truth even though you guys will not admit it.

PDP e rats know that PDP can not defeat Buhari in a free and fair election,forget all the rigging that was going on in the past without card readers.

We shall meet at the polls and Buhari will win with a wider margin than in 2015.
Don't be deceiving yourself with likes and shares from your IPOB people who are angry with Buhari because of the phyton dance.

Inec will not count like and shares on nairaland on election day.

70% sai baba people are not even on social media but they have there powerful PVC to do it again in 2019.

Write it down.
Do you mean this brain drain buhari?

Tufiakwa

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2018
engrsyer:
Do you mean this brain drain buhari?
Tufiakwa
I mean this IPOB terrorists,Bokoharam and PDP slayers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari / Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike / Okonjo-Iweala Spent $2.1bn Without Approval, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.