Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 (23283 Views)

See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / 7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by ibkkk(f): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
BabbanBura:

Ah!, omooba969 who did this to you? Pls tell me, i will mobilize my fulani brazas to storm his abode.
On a second thought, this mode for extend am pass valentine woo, ibkkk don dey give me light small small since she no fit find u again, now this mode done pour sand for my gari.
All thesame welcome back bro. But wetin u do sef wey mek u chop band?
Your babe don dey find u tire - ibkkk your sweetheart don show woo

tongue

Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Quit it with all these val rubbish abeg
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by Thewesterner(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Team no 5
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by anoda(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
RuthDaniels:
What is Valentine?

spoted......
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by Jones4190(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hair of 150k for Valentine on a head that can't even pass common WAEC/JAMB of 6k...Tomorrow you will say the president doesn't have an economic plan...I see your economic plan Aunt......

I remain humble still.......
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by joshrare(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
iamtardey:
someone just came back from ban...
as i always say whoever is banning people because of dia comments is an idiot...
if Mark Zuckerberg is banning people because of dia comments (whatever dey comment, off topic or whatever at all) facebook will never get where it is today...

how much are you collecting that you're banning people on a platform that your father don't create.. ehn, answer.

if you are out dia and you think banning will ever solve whatever you call your problem....look at yourself and see that you're still an idiot.

whoever owns this platform too should know better pls.
what is banning sef
why would anybody ban someone for talking his mind??
APC n Buhari,..na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by BabbanBura(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=omooba969 post=65039320][/quote]

Na so now. Good for me sha. Who knows whether na scam she wan scam me chop valentine treat for my head and comot clean mouth - you know these babes u never can tell. Every blessing na disappointment in disguise, oops wetin i write sef, abeg i no fit delete re-write am, rearrange the words by yoursef, se no bi u wan understand wetin i write?
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by joshrare(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
iamtardey:
someone just came back from ban...
as i always say whoever is banning people because of dia comments is an idiot...
if Mark Zuckerberg is banning people because of dia comments (whatever dey comment, off topic or whatever at all) facebook will never get where it is today...

how much are you collecting that you're banning people on a platform that your father don't create.. ehn, answer.

if you are out dia and you think banning will ever solve whatever you call your problem....look at yourself and see that you're still an idiot.

whoever owns this platform too should know better pls.
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by BabbanBura(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
ibkkk:

tongue

Na me u dey give ntorr abi? No worry bigger ban go show for Omooba969 very soon. Though that will bring mixed feelings to me sha cos i don dey like the guy small small - perhaps em na generous bobo who go pass ibkkk to me when em don browse ha web tire
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:
You people should go out there and show love to people on the streets na. It's not all about you or your bf and gf.

It's not all about wearing red and white like interns in a shrine.

Go out there and show love to people that are not expecting it.
I always wanted to do this when I was an undergraduate, but was never chanced

it is not really a bad idea though smiley

1 Like

Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
greiboy:
I always wanted to do this when I was an undergraduate, but was never chanced
it is not really a bad idea though smiley

What's the plan for tomorrow then?

My friend suggested that to me.
But I won't be chanced tomorrow, I don't know if to give her the money or we postpone it till Sat. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

What's the plan for tomorrow then?

My friend suggested that to me.
But I won't be chanced tomorrow, I don't know if to give her the money or we postpone it till Sat. What do you think?
My niece and her classmates are going to give some materials to the motherless home tomorrow. I plan to give her something, no matter how small

I don't necessarily celebrate valentines day grin
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
greiboy:
My niece and her classmates are going to give some materials to the motherless home tomorrow. I plan to give her something, no matter how small

I don't necessarily celebrate valentines day grin

Oh that's nice.
Very thoughtful of them.
Same here jare, I don't see it as a bf/gf day.

I heard you're now an asslicker. Tell me about it? cheesy
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Oh that's nice.
Very thoughtful of them.
Same here jare, I don't see it as a bf/gf day.

I heard you're now an asslicker. Tell me about it? cheesy
I don't know about the ass licking thing ooo

This night will be the first time I have log into nairaland since Sunday, I have been busy with my life off nairaland cheesy

well, it is my new title now I guess grin
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
greiboy:
I don't know about the ass licking thing ooo

This night will be the first time I have log into nairaland since Sunday, I have been busy with my life off nairaland cheesy

well, it is my new title now I guess grin

LOL. I trust you to discern what that title and post means... smiley

Most threads are now same old shii jare.
Plus I am too lazy to type or argue these days. I just reply mentions of my lovers, sometimes sensible ones...then comment on Big Brother Naija... grin
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. I trust you to discern what that title and post means... smiley

Most threads are now same old shii jare.
Plus I am too lazy to type or argue these days. I just reply mentions of my lovers, sometimes sensible ones...then comment on Big Brother Naija... grin
really!

I don't fancy the big brother of a thing, I will rather buy a day old chicken and watch it grow for three months, at least I will be able to eat the chicken grin

What will big brother audience gain from the show ? How to back stab?
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
greiboy:
really!

I don't fancy the big brother of a thing, I will rather buy a day old chicken and watch it grow for three months, at least I will be able to eat the chicken grin

What will big brother audience gain from the show ? How to back stab?

Chai... cry
Oh well, it's mostly entertainment.
It's a reality show, so...basically, you get to watch various humans associate. Good way to learn/study various social behaviours grin

Yea, there are backstabbers there. You need to watch it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by ibkkk(f): 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
BabbanBura:

Na me u dey give ntorr abi? No worry bigger ban go show for Omooba969 very soon. Though that will bring mixed feelings to me sha cos i don dey like the guy small small - perhaps em na generous bobo who go pass ibkkk to me when em don browse ha web tire

Just leave us grin
We cool like that tongue

1 Like

Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by BabbanBura(m): 10:20am On Feb 14, 2018
ibkkk:

Just leave us grin
We cool like that tongue

Carry go, make sure u post the results in November
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by ibkkk(f): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
BabbanBura:

Carry go, make sure u post the results in November

tongue
E no concern you.
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by BabbanBura(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
ibkkk:

tongue
E no concern you.

e concern me woo, i no wan mek we dey fight by november over who get the pikin
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by ibkkk(f): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
BabbanBura:

e concern me woo, i no wan mek we dey fight by november over who get the pikin

grin cheesy
Re: Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 by BabbanBura(m): 7:07am On Feb 15, 2018
ibkkk:

grin cheesy

DNA lab sey sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Funny Things To Say To A Girl / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Don't Want Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.