Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction (25494 Views)

Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? / How I Overcame My Stubborn Addiction By Johnspeak Uwangue / Free Browsing How To Get Mtn 756mb Worth Of Data 100% Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction by Rozaytee: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
Konquest:
^^^^ ^^^^ @Rozaytee
You're a brilliant babe... and you've got self-worth and self-control. I like that in a woman.
Love your response to the TRASH from that so-called church priest!
I mean... there is nothing wrong in a priest wooing a babe if he is NOT from the celibate group, and is serious. It's the method he used, and the circumstances that seems irritating... It's very obvious he has been doing the SAME thing to vulnerable young ladies in the past who have come to meet him for personal counselling. Sometimes... self-determination and the inner resolve to get over ones demons or addictions is the BEST way to resolve issues without going to many of these "so-called religious priests" who are NOT fully equipped for some of these challenges that people face in their lives. Some just went into religion because they wanted to get out of poverty. grin
Cheers! smiley
i agree with u

1 Like

Re: 4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction by kinzd(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Rozaytee:
alcoholism and flirtiousness....i went to him for counselling...he counselled me..but later started...saying he loves me..and wants to kiss me...i rebuked him cus i was shocked ....and i stopped speaking to him...and felt irritated wen ever he was preaching at d pulpit.....i thank God...i've learnt self control....
Thank goodness you overcame your addiction same with me alcholism nearly end my life thank baba GOD am free 4rm it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Woman Slumps At Minna Airport During The Airlift Of Hajj Pilgrims To Mecca. PICS / Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.