Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. (43508 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by booblacain(m): 12:29am On Feb 15, 2018
Curlieweed:
OP,

Stop being selfish. Can you finish that punnie alone? I

f the babe starts relying exclusively on you, we start listening to another set of complaints. "She is too demanding". "is my GF a nympho?" etc.

Lol, "can only you finish it".

Chai! Liberians.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by coolh3ad(m): 12:30am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:
Good day, Romancelanders. I met this girl last November and things were going on well between us. But lately I've been thrown into a state of confusion as to what I got myself into. She receives calls from strange numbers and a few times, I've noticed a certain patten in her conversation, like "Hello - Yes, I'm fine - Okay, let me see if I'll have chance". and this goes for every other strange call she receives. Also recently, I found out she's been sleeping out late. Few days back, I slept out just to see when she will come back, and to my greatest surprise, up till about 2.00am, she didn't return. We quarelled for about 2days and she was crying and begging me to forgive her, that she went to see her friend, a female, though I know its all lies. To make matters worse, she has a particular friend that is a runs girl! Sometimes when they're discussing, they will talk all manner of nonsense, she will be mimicking how her friend moans during sex, and they will laugh about it. I felt embarassed and walked out of both of them.

I really don't know what to do right now. She cried and apologized for sleeping out, I could tell that she was truly sorry. I love her, but I hate what she does, and anytime I think of breaking up, we still find a way to get back together. What should I do?

Acting like a runz girl or SHE IS A RUNZ GIRL?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by pally123: 12:33am On Feb 15, 2018
Your girlfriend is not acting like a runs girl. She is a runs girl
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Rozaytee: 12:35am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

Boss I hail o. Believe me, thy word is truth. They say "show me your friend, and i'll tell you who you are." She goes out with her olosho friend at times for parties, something must surely go down for sure. But I sometimes I wonder if she's using juju on me. I just can't get her out of my life.
ur gf is a classic parole girl
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Ushiefrank(m): 12:39am On Feb 15, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

Walking in the shadows of crocodile tears will hurt you.

Oga!! You know better than us. From all indications and judging from what you said she's a runz girl using you as a back up boyfriend. Flee! wink

☣ ☠

1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Okhiaofe: 12:42am On Feb 15, 2018
Na wa for u ooooo.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Rozaytee: 12:43am On Feb 15, 2018
RealGucci:
same shiit im passin tru
i dont think love is meant for me
my phone nor ring at all today
all the times and efforts i used in calling useles girls and showing few some support
today just opened my eyes men
im not loving any bich no more
fuc all u broke ass biches
fake ass biches
stupid ass biches
naija is filled wifh 95% runs girls
i called my new bich today
she ddnt pick or call bac
but i sent her 9k just 2days ago.
shez def wit another guy
nothing to be worried about
im on that get rich forever moneyshiiit
got nothing to be worried about
love aint in ma heart
naija girls are biches fuckin diff dics apart
chai.......babes don really show u pepper oo...take heart bro
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by friendl: 12:46am On Feb 15, 2018
Is a big pity that 90% of our single girls are all runs girl
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 12:50am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:
Good day, Romancelanders. I met this girl last November and things were going on well between us. But lately I've been thrown into a state of confusion as to what I got myself into. She receives calls from strange numbers and a few times, I've noticed a certain patten in her conversation, like "Hello - Yes, I'm fine - Okay, let me see if I'll have chance". and this goes for every other strange call she receives. Also recently, I found out she's been sleeping out late. Few days back, I slept out just to see when she will come back, and to my greatest surprise, up till about 2.00am, she didn't return. We quarelled for about 2days and she was crying and begging me to forgive her, that she went to see her friend, a female, though I know its all lies. To make matters worse, she has a particular friend that is a runs girl! Sometimes when they're discussing, they will talk all manner of nonsense, she will be mimicking how her friend moans during sex, and they will laugh about it. I felt embarassed and walked out of both of them.

I really don't know what to do right now. She cried and apologized for sleeping out, I could tell that she was truly sorry. I love her, but I hate what she does, and anytime I think of breaking up, we still find a way to get back together. What should I do?

Op I've been in your shoes before. My advice is simple, breakup and move on. There's a lot of risks attached to sticking with that kinda girl. You can't change her but she can mess your life up. You have everything to lose walk away. I've been there before and I am not joking with you. Thunder fire that love.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Mavrick2012: 12:50am On Feb 15, 2018
please

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by JAMESOJAY: 1:00am On Feb 15, 2018
HOW MUCH IS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT IN NIGERIA 2018 ? ( COST & RENEWAL )

32 PAGES: The 32 pages type can be for different categories of people, with different charges. Price listed below

a. MINOR – A day old – 17 years #12,500
b. ADULT – 18 years – 59 years #19,500
c. ELDERLY 60 years and above #12,500
64 PAGES :– The official fee for 64 Pages is #24,500 for all category of applicants.

The Nigerian Immigration is collecting 30 thousand why?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by dilini(m): 1:11am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

Bros you have been jazzed! You need deliverance from her cluthes
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by damzy88: 1:33am On Feb 15, 2018
bleskid:
forget about girls and chase your dreams ... poverty full 9ja
Thanks a lot for this comment. Nigeria will soon be named the country with the highest number of poor people yet people still don't know their priorities. Do people want to die in poverty?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:57am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

Ur Mumu strong.....
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by hakimi1974(m): 2:31am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

Boss I hail o. Believe me, thy word is truth. They say "show me your friend, and i'll tell you who you are." She goes out with her olosho friend at times for parties, something must surely go down for sure. But I sometimes I wonder if she's using juju on me. I just can't get her out of my life.
then why are you here seeking for advise? your MUMU never do abi. is it untill you catch her grinding your brother ontop your bed nah him your eyes go clear? what nonsense.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by MicroBox: 3:07am On Feb 15, 2018
I trust myself on this kind matter.....
I will never seek for advice from anyone because I know the best way to handle this...
Treat both she and her friend like Shi.t
F.uck them both and forget about them.
Stop being stupid by saying you love her, HIV is real and as no age restriction.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by MicroBox: 3:14am On Feb 15, 2018
Mavrick2012:
@op, am married for almost 7yrs now.
Am currently regretting my life.
I saw the kind of signs you are currently seeing but i choose to deceive myself by ignoring the in the name of "love",
today am seriously regretting.
Am already growing gray hair before clocking 40.
Please, leave her alone, go for girls that are transparent please

Why growing gray hair? Put everybody in copy so that you can have reason to throw her out of your home. Are you telling me you are living with aristo as a wife..?
Continue to be patient cos what Hassan can take, Hussain might not take it.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Okeikpu(m): 3:25am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

IDIO NO GO MAKE MONEY,IF SAY U GET MONEY NOW ALL DS NONSENSE FOR NO HAPPEN cry
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by dingbang(m): 3:37am On Feb 15, 2018
You enjoy the sex that's why you can't let go. .

.don't be a foolish man
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Aluobe1(m): 4:20am On Feb 15, 2018
Seems I've heard this before
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Aluobe1(m): 4:25am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

Jackson Are you Victoria's boyfriend? Jennifer's friend aka squad, just let me know if it's you bro
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by herraph: 4:42am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

Seems this your bae is my companion. And I happen to give her money whenever she comes visiting. How much do you give her daily ?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by icedsammy: 5:21am On Feb 15, 2018
my Brother no one will tell you that the consequences for your "we still find a way to get back together" action until you tested positive to HIV
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Tohzara(m): 5:41am On Feb 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Continue loving her.
Gonorrhea will clear the juju and toto-lin induced love from your eye.
LMAO. grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by ThatKING(m): 5:48am On Feb 15, 2018
FreddyKruger:
80% calabar gals are into runs. It's very difficult hooking up with a calabar gal thats not fvcking around or in honest terms, not sleeping with at least 2 different guys who don't even know each other and both may feel they are the only ones in the girl's life.

Is why being a player is the best lifestyle to live in runs prone areas like calabar, lagos, abuja or ph. You really don't wanna love the neighbourhood guys cum basket.

Until you're ready to settle down for real, put your emotions in check and quit getting urslf entangled with these hoes.
DEEP
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Sunkyboie(m): 5:55am On Feb 15, 2018
you gat to let her go coz she is gonna Bleep ur cute friend if cure is not taking.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by IMASTEX: 6:00am On Feb 15, 2018
Advise her to use protection with her clients. To safe you of importing all what not
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by BruncleZuma: 6:05am On Feb 15, 2018
If it quacks like a duck and flies like a duck...nwanne it most definitely must be a duck.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Lules(f): 6:13am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

if you are very sure. end things with her
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 15, 2018
lefulefu:
Op u better run for ur life.dat ur babe is undeniable a runz girlcheesy. The signs are there for u to see...the strange calls,she saying she will have to make a time to see them and that she has a friend that u know is into runz is enuf proof that runzing is her job.most times sef ur mind no clear about ur babe ur babe and u really want to know the type of person she really is then u take a look at her friends. If her friends look gboro ish in nature then my guy be very afraidcheesy but if they look decent then ur mind can come a little but not completely . Take my word brocheesy....Run for ur life b4 dat babe use decimal 10:10 to finish u.
gboro ish! I fear my head

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by ohynedar(f): 6:31am On Feb 15, 2018
You know what mister, it looks like you really love your girl, is this true or its the intimacy and the time you have spent together? This is an issue that concerns tour life and future if you are considering marrying her, so you just have to give it time to get the truth. Your girlfriend may or may not be a runs girl but believe me if she really has that kind of friend, its either she joins the company someday or she ignorantly allows her friend to displace her.
I suggest you study her well, let her feel relaxed and be nicer than before, also give a little impression that you have gotten more busy and wouldn't have time tokeep tabs on her, then try and investigate her movement very well! I'm sure you'll find something and that will help you so you don't feel guilty all your life that you dumped her. If she is really a runs girl she'll keep pretending while doing her thing in secret until she is caught red handed, then I'm sure the mum won't even blame you and you can walk away guiltless! And pray as well to God for directions so that you don't go left when your solution is on the right, God will help you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith / The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.