Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos (26084 Views)

Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle / Again, Rivers, Ebonyi Community Clashes Claim 20 Persons / Governor Umahi In The Shadow Of Vultures’ Talons. By Emmanuel Onwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
WinningSun:

I can bet my bank accounts that the village has just a handful of hand pump borehole. and it was done by united nation. mumu people
No be small mumu embarassed

1 Like

Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by obembet(f): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lolz... See big belle
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by buffalowings: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
BruncleZuma:

grin grin grin grin

Something about Spiritual Super glue and strong slaps.
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by kelechi50: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is what I call suffering and smiling, what a shame of a community
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by Guestlander: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Image of the governor welcoming the Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
I learnt Buhari is better dan this man, although I doubt it bcuz the only ppl Buhari is better dan are dead ppl.
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by 34banks: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
People are asking: IS THIS FOR REAL?

The Answer is, 'It cant get any "REALER"!'

Genuine matchmakings are already happening on this platform of correct matchmaking for singles. From Lagos to Abuja, Kano, Port-Harcourt, Edo, Kaduna, and accross the country, genuine singles are been connected on a daily basis

Are you tired on being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believe in TRUE LOVE and happy family?
Are you a single working class lady/man?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money to be matchmade?
Are you one with friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singleness?
Are you ready to make 2018 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

On this Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE with total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Registration And Membership is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O8~(163)~429~615 with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

NOTE: All members on the platform are well verified because the genuine emotional happiness and well-being of our members are MOST IMPORTANT to us
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Take a good look at the environment they are erecting a statue, myopic villagers.

Wait till he puts interlock and erect a new house then u will knw he has done something
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by Nackzy: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Rochas u see Wat u have caused...
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by SirLakes: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bet, what do people from the east enjoy seeing in statues

Na question oooooo, I yam not just undastandin

Ugly tin.....spit kiss
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by ume(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
I am not surprised with the thank you statue though was designed by an amateur artist seeking for attention, but the kind of road constructed by the gov opposite that statues will out live all the people talking nonsense here
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by emezuo17: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
That is the best environment to erect a statue for any of the present south east governors, instead of defacing cities that were set up my right thinking toward looking men of honour. Bunch of un innovative clowns
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by emezuo17: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
That's the best environment to erect a statue of any governor from the east, bunch of un innovative clowns.
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by UjuJoan2: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
These abakiliki people have started again!!!

If I talk now they will jump down my throat. SMH!
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by bleskid: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Take a good look at the environment they are erecting a statue, myopic villagers.
u need mental evolution.... common sense no that your goat brain
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
BIAFRA: The Land of Statues.
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
BIAFRA: The Land of Statues
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by akigbemaru: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are pictures of the statue of Governor Dave Umahi recently erected in a community in Ebonyi state. According to reports, the villagers are pleased with the governor for his good works towards their community - hence they decided to honour and appreciate him with a 'befitting' statue.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/statue-of-governor-dave-umahi-erected-in-ebonyi-state.html
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
ok
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by omobritiko: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Abogwara:

What is wrong with the environment? I like it.

Exactly where u will end up
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

grin grin grin
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Not even in a roundabout self Na their village witch dei worry them. grin grin grin grin
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by millionboi2: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Na one guy man won use m become councilor
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by Keywordconcept(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Village people
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by oluwakayode25(m): 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
The last time I said what I noticed about Ebonyi during my stay there.one bros for here year singlet...how can you say Ebonyi is developing...Infrastructure is a NO!!!,,People empowerment is a NO!!!,,The road from Sharon to iboko na die...I saw people hustling and suffering...was it not this same Umahi who slashed worker salary by half..same Dave who said no civil servant should speak ill of him on social media..made threats n passed a circular...Sorry Tbh most of the citizen's are illiterate and are taken for granted...Finish!!!
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by adisabarber(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Where is the village!?
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by Jessica555: 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Doesn't even look like Umahi joor
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
buffalowings:
Who else knew about that tortoise and a statue story?

LOOK no further.
Finally we are able to see the statue in flesh grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Funny set of people

Igbo dey fall hand I swear
As if the curse of okorohausa wasn't enough
The citizens seem to have caught on on the disease grin grin grin grin

ur papa there....
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by brojoshua: 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hopeless generation
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by Henri8: 12:38am On Feb 14, 2018
Them no even sabi. They should meet the master moulder himself for tutorials.
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by e123: 12:42am On Feb 14, 2018
PSVITA:
take a trip to that village, you will discover that 98 percent of the villagers are living in poverty!
ta scout.You lie.Wht a great state characterized with tranquility now by the emergence of her noble governor .So be updated grin
PSVITA:
take a trip to that village, you will discover that 98 percent of the villagers are living in poverty!
ta scout.You lie.Wht a great state characterized with tranquility now by the emergence of her noble governor .So be updated
Re: Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos by ohem007(m): 12:53am On Feb 14, 2018
undecidedStatue looks scary....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title / Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 / Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.