Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,889 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:57 AM

Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition (22215 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 2nd Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by bobokeshington: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
congratulations
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Fidelmalek(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
ifyalways:
Nice one.

You will never seel "my school fees remain 40,000 ngn" crew participating on such activities to earn their keep, largely because most of them are Scammers and anything but students.
Madam what is your problem really?
Must you use every opportunity to ridicule people that really are in need?
Ask yourself, is It every student that is really in need that will see this thread?
If the person solicits for help tomorrow, he'll be labelled a scammer by your own POV abi?
Take a chill pill abeg.
Although I must commend your efforts in trying to curb the menacing scamming rate here nowadays...
Just take It easy abeg and allow the thread live to it's purpose

24 Likes

Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by ifyalways(f): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Fidelmalek:
Madam what is your problem really?
Must you use every opportunity to ridicule people that really are in need?
Ask yourself, is It every student that is really in need that saw this thread?
If the person solicits for help tomorrow, he'll be labelled a scammer by your own POV abi?
Take a chill pill abeg.
Although I must commend your efforts in trying to curb the menacing scamming rate here nowadays...
Just take It easy abeg and allow the thread live to it's purpose
Get lost. smiley

Your own contribution to the thread is to quote me abi?

Shioooor
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by toxicbrain: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nelsizzy:
I know u will make top 3.

Baba I no even dey top 15,i no receive any message o...I don check my email pass person we dey await bank alert.

5 Likes

Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by xynerise: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
ifyalways:
Nice one.

You will never see "my school fees remain 40,000 ngn" crew participating in such activities to earn their keep, largely because most of them are Scammers and anything but students.

grin. They have an association.

When will they organise businessmen scholarship? embarassed
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by sagaciousblog: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Congrats to the winners, e no easy to sabi book...
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Nelsizzy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
toxicbrain:

Baba I no even dey top 15,i no receive any message o...I don check my email pass person we dey await bank alert.
Really. Let me see the list of winners before I comment further.
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
ifyalways:
Nice one.

You will never see "my school fees remain 40,000 ngn" crew participating in such activities to earn their keep, largely because most of them are Scammers and anything but students.

Madam Shattap ya mouth derr!!

11 Likes

Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by JARUSHUB: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
Takes a seat.
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by iamdannyfc(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
I only want to see the winner
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Ademat7(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Xfire and the gang job well done,I remember ifyalways contribution in my 300level days she helped ease my burden financially
I will contribute in coming editions

4 Likes

Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Sirkelvin: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
nice one
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Gerrard59(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kudos Xfire. I have followed you right from your historic thread "Achieving the career dream" to jraushub. You're an inspiration.

To the winners: Ensure to include it on your CV. "Winner Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship". All na achievement. grin

3 Likes

Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Tolams16(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wen is d next one commencing
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by STENON(f): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Congratulations to all the participants. Mehn !! It was a tough one when I participated in the nairaland 2nd mathematics competition, It takes courage and determination to succeed in such competition most especially when the participants are from different institutions and disciplines . My boss, ride on sir @ Dejt4u

3 Likes

Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by abike12(f): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
this is a great initiative!
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by STENON(f): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gerrard59:
Kudos Xfire. I have followed you right from your historic thread "Achieving the career dream" to jraushub. You're an inspiration.

To the winners: Ensure to include it on your CV. "Winner Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship". All na achievement. grin
Lool, Let me go and include mine o. At all,at all, na hin bad pass

1 Like

Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by dejt4u(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
STENON:
Congratulations to all the participants. Mehn !! It was a tough one when I participated in the nairaland 2nd mathematics competition, It takes courage and determination to succeed in such competition most especially when the participants are from different institutions and disciplines . My boss, ride on sir @ Dejt4u
you're so right my sister. nice to meet you through Richiez maths contest..lol
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by dejt4u(m): 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
STENON:
Lool, Let me go and include mine o. At all,at all, na hin bad pass
yes. but it's so unfortunate that the thread is nowhere to found again on this forum. It's part of the victims of 2014 Nairaland tsunami..grin grin grin
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by xfire: 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Countdown begins……

The 6th to 15th placed students:

And they are …..(please note where there are ties, we have used the average of the 1st and 2nd test to decide the ranking)

6th - Kenness (68.3%), UNIBEN

7th – Ifelove1 (68.3%), UI

8th – president2035 (68.3%), UNILAG

9th – Ayomide002 (66.7%), UNIBEN

10th – Whizbrain (66.7%), COOU

11th – Omofairy (66.7%), FUNAAB

12th – omadaa (66.7%), UNILAG

13th – Iamoriekaose (66.7%), UNIBEN

14th - OriginalKsp (66.7%), UNILAG

15th – Nltaliban (65%), UI

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

You have won N1,000 airtime / top-up of your choice……Well done!

Please PM me to get the airtime of your choice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by STENON(f): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
dejt4u:
yes. but it's so unfortunate that the thread is nowhere to found again on this forum. It's part of the victims of 2014 Nairaland tsunami..grin grin grin
Yes o, very unfortunate sef
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by STENON(f): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
dejt4u:
you're so right my sister. nice to meet you through Richiez maths contest..lol
lol, That is our mathematics KING
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Juggernauts: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
xfire:
Countdown begins……

The 6th to 15th placed students:

And they are …..(please note where there are ties, we have used the average of the 1st and 2nd test to decide the ranking)

6th - Kenness (68.3%), UNIBEN

7th – Ifelove1 (68.3%), UI

8th – president2035 (68.3%), UNILAG

9th – Ayomide002 (66.7%), UNIBEN

10th – Whizbrain (66.7%), COOU

11th – Omofairy (66.7%), FUNAAB

12th – omadaa (66.7%), UNILAG

13th – Iamoriekaose (66.7%), UNIBEN

14th - OriginalKsp (66.7%), UNILAG

15th – Nltaliban (65%), UI

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

You have won N1,000 airtime / top-up of your choice……Well done!

Please PM me to get the airtime of your choice
so this was the scores for the 3rd test alone?
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by toxicbrain: 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
cool cool
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Juggernauts: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Because a friend of mine got 71.7% in the third test and he wasn't contacted at all
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by Nelsizzy(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by President2035(m): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nice concept
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by toxicbrain: 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Juggernauts:
Because a friend of mine got 71.7% in the third test and he wasn't contacted at all

Willie my Brother, I dey here o
Re: Alphamaximus Wins Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship, 2nd Edition by President2035(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thank you, xfire.

I heartily appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News / 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.