Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) (55000 Views)

I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen / Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return / +18 >> See What This One Is Wearing In The Name Of Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by Olivers2J(f): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2018
please am interested in this woman........... how I wish she's close.........anyone that can reach her if it happened in Nigeria will be appreciated.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by delivryboy: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2018
midehi2:

No...I said just the same way your mama is useless tongue

Uselessness is in your family's destiny. Embrace it!
Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by wellmax(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2018
Hmm poverty is bad

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by kachasi: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2018
God will nor forgive you this woman

2 Likes

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by skales67(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2018
purem:
Women are so fvckin senseless

Come to think of it, the reason behind there misunderstanding may be so meaningless

And after sometimes now they will settle and be friends back and pretend nothing happens

Brainless womens should come and take.....

Don't mind them. When they congregate together and be bashing men, you'd think they love themselves so much while the truth is that they spite each other like mambas

3 Likes

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 14, 2018
Pretty bad. Kinda unfortunate...
Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by skales67(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2018
Olivers2J:
please am interested in this woman........... how I wish she's close.........anyone that can reach her if it happened in Nigeria will be appreciated.....

Humanitarian! Tomorrow if you get to meet her and she annoys you, you may now pull off her wig or bra in public. Na today? Women acting like they are each others friends. #Letmecomeandbegoing

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by luminouz(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2018
midehi2:
Eeyaa! but why will someone borrow an underwear and wear directly to her punna, na wao, I feel for her anyway, she was looking innocently and shame, wish she was closer, buy some underwears for her cry
I'm closer!!
Please buy for me!!!
Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2018
delivryboy:

See as dem expose your mama back side for public over borrowed undies, you were just just sitting behind her crying helplessly. grin grin grin

I knew you would want to get into parents. But really are you that retarded? A woman that i probably am older than you're calling her my mother? Your brains are obviously lacking grey matter.

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by Tolbanks(f): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2018
purem:
Women are so fvckin senseless

Come to think of it, the reason behind there misunderstanding may be so meaningless

And after sometimes now they will settle and be friends back and pretend nothing happens

Brainless womens should come and take.....

Including your mother who gave birth to a more senseless son

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by ogele: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2018
Women, the only creature bible recorded that saw devil and collected apple from him. fear them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by omotuntun: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2018
luvinhubby:

If that woman can be located, she has ₦10,000 from me to buy any type of undies she likes.

Please if there is anyway we can locate her. Please, I will be very great full, my wife also wish to give her many things..

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by Amarabae(f): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2018
She borrowed underwear?
Why not go like that with underwear?
Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by aycorporat(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2018
COvo:
Video don old na!
Like 7 years ago stuff
I wonder why the moderators are still bringing it to the front page!
Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2018
Jesus is Lord. This is inhumane. OMG.
Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by Elxandre(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2018
delivryboy:

I'm sure there are women looking for help in your neighborhood, locate them and help them first.
Best Post.
Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by Elxandre(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2018
Bloggers can write fake new sha
Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by midehi2(f): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2018
luminouz:

I'm closer!!
Please buy for me!!!
lol
Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by Olulinks(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:
This is povertious folks.
Baba, I nor know say una dey visit this kind thread o.
Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2018
poisegroup2:

Be A certified Automotive Engineer/Technician. Enrol for the Graduate Training Program

These days, being an Auto Tech is all about having the necessary technical skill set. call us on O 9 O 6 1 6 2 3 2 9 9. New classes starts March, 2018
What's the price for your training program and how long is it?
Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2018
chai some women can borrow anything.. even to underwear... nawa oo u no de fear disease?

I can't even wear someone else's shirt...I prefer to wear mine even if its the only one i have,1billion times...
Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2018
Olulinks:

Baba, I nor know say una dey visit this kind thread o.

Like a butterfly, sometimes I wander around grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by salesforce: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by ofuonyebi: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
This is just a lesson for all that what most of us have in abundance & we are still complaining of another thing is what some others

will kneel down with tears to receive as gift from us....let us learn to share to others from the little we have...and stop whiling like

a child over every situations....others are jealousying yourself-pity situation!

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by Olivers2J(f): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
skales67:

Humanitarian! Tomorrow if you get to meet her and she annoys you, you may now pull off her wig or bra in public. Na today? Women acting like they are each others friends. #Letmecomeandbegoing

Am not perfect either am I a humanitarian...... far from it...........but I know I have a good heart........plz if you do reach out

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by Olivers2J(f): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
skales67:

Am not perfect either am I a humanitarian...... far from it...........but I know I have a good heart........plz if you do reach out....#LetLoveLead

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by zionmde: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
pls who has a clue where exactly this video came from and how I can locate her, Anybody with a useful info should pm me and get 20k from me.

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by Simpledude0847(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ebal:
VIDEO: Woman Humilates Her Friend Publicly Over Borrowed Underwear

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2018/02/video-woman-humilates-her-friend.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZGyQx4Dipk&feature=youtu.be[/url]
This is bad. She didn't even mind the baby on her back. To what end? Disgrace her? Then what happens after? Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by kokomilala(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
This is the height of humiliation! The woman has lost her soul. The likes of this woman would be jumping about in church, joining in the chorus of love for God, when they can't even show their neighbour the smallest act of charity.
Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by lonelygem(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Just as God will take away everything that brings her joy overnight.. it's a simple logic. God said we should tell people like this, who seek joy in causing their fellow human grief and tribulations, that it shall not be well with them.. he promised that if they are better off in the morning and think life is good, he would transform everything that recon with joy in their lives to sorrow grief and agony
Re: Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) by dododawa1: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
Not funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bags, Clothes, Shoes From Nylon Wastes Made By A Nigerian Woman (Photos) / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.