Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed (7501 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! / Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by agbana(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2007
pls help me ooooooooooo, if u find urself in my shoe, my best friend' mother is HIGHLY intrested in paying me a heavy cash provided i accept for her to take me to bed then she become my sugar mummy,pls what shoul i do?
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by Bolarge(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2007
. . .Maybe she just wants to sing u a lullaby. grin
maternal instincts @work.
Just kiddin. grin
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by OmoEko1(f): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2007
@the topic

don't do it oh, it will destroy the realationship she and your mother has.
but tell het to give u some BJ people women like that are good in it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

anyway is she pretty
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by agbana(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2007
the woman is damn too rich shes ready to give me any amount of cash provided i am ready to dance to her tune.me i need money now, should i go ahead?
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by spoilt(f): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2007
trust me u dont want to become entangled with a sugar mummy. least of all your mama's best friend. the money will seem like a pittance in the long run. Run for your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by orp: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2007
Its a taboo
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by Busta(f): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2007
ur mother's friend or ur friend's mother

which ever the case, don't do it.
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by alabiyemmy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2007
your mothers friend or your friends mother - which one ? topic says mothers friend, body days friends mother. Probably you're lieing.

And from your name agbana? Agbana means a lot o.
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by sisimose(f): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2007
lmao alabi that is something else lol

anyway inresponse to this thread; the fact that you asking what to do shows the type of person you are. Please go ahead, shag till you can shag no more. abi not to sugar mama you dey find? proceed, *this boy is playing with fire*
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by 2old4that(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2007
agbana:

i am ready to dance to her tune. me i need money now,

Hmm, sounds like u've done it already.
Well, if u did; just remember that the truth, no matter how long its been hidden
has its own subtle little way of springing out itself someday.
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by Abasido: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2007
Agbana, whether na your Friend's Mother or Mother's Friend, if she be divorcee or widow i beg oblige the poor woman, body no be wood, but if she get husband, runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by junegirl(f): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2007
Do you know where she got her money from and if you're just going to be a willing sacrificial lamb? Ole!
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by wendymanda: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2007
You said it's your friends mother. Hmm, if you want money that bad that your diginty does not come it to play then don't waste time waiting for a response from this forum jump into bed with her. I wonder how old you are and she is?
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by denex: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2007
@poster

is it your best friend's mother or your mother's best friend?

Anyhow, if she's not old and if she's hot, then tell her to wire the money to your account then give it to her well.

Make sure you practice very well because these mature women are not those moi-moi girls that you just lay on and bang away. Put your game together.
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by Joey82(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2007
@poster
so na money u want abi? with woman wey reach 2 born u ke,
u b MUMU lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by Kemjisuper(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2007
Guy, you go die young o!
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by holythug(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2007
if shes good lookin, omo 4get o but it depends on ow close d friend is
because i rarely av friends like dat, 4get jo d money na d koko
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by Ralvy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2007
Oh! God,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Y are u wasting time nwwwww embarassed embarassed, Ur dulling this sitiuation, undecided undecided lipsrsealed cry

See Opportunity* Hurry up wink cheesy grin sad angry shocked cool embarassed
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by Gmoney5(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2007
Why are you all giving this guy bad advice.

Don't mind them all. Just simply ask your mum to decide for you. It is that simple. No prayers needed, nothing. Just mum's advise.
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by fashanu2(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2007
old boy i beg nack the woman weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by blkmum700: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2007
Omo no mind them, do it Jare.if i Abi u i go Bleep am i go even make am every day i no care if she be ritualist.her charm no fit do me anything.i they even look for sugar mummy if you they fear make we make deal if she go like me.i don tire for all this young girl they like money too much i they look for person to spend money for me like sugar mum lol grin respond back here or mail me to my email blkmum700@yahoo.com omo i dey serious ooooo
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by yimiton(f): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2007
My Bradar, Who ever gives you advice to go ahead with this woman hates you. Please run for your life, if you do this now, you will get hooked for the money and you'll regret this for a very long time in your life.
You're young, don't let one old woman use your fresh blood up. How old are you by the way, you sound like an under 20 to me.
[b][/b]Hope you've not done it sha.
Enjoy!
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by ikris(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2007
My broda agbana,

No do o!
But just give me the woman number make I do ok?
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by fawwyb(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2007
you guyz like wasting time sha! don't you know that the poster is lieing, he must be a potential film writer or a radio/tv presenter (iriri aye) ;d ;d
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by yewaman1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2007
your mama never told not to play
with fire, Fire will burn you.

Hope she is not married, cos if she
is and her husband finds out, remember
magun (hope he uses the one that has a cure)

All the best my guy.
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by angelchi(f): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ poster, u don talk say u need money so mak up ur mind, n am sure u no wht is right n whts wrg so ur choice my dear.
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by funmeme(f): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2007
ogaa!!!!! i beg uuu enh! no try am ooooooooooo,  she's old enough to be ur mother am sure she has a child like u, y dnt she call on her child, who know if ur mother has offended her and she sees that as an opportunity to revenge. yoruba people say(ojulari ore ko denu) u can only trust urself. abeg oooooooooooo no say i no warn u oooooooooo  God loves u soooooooooooooooo smiley smiley smileyoooooooooooooooo much pls be careful
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by Roadblock: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2007
What are you talking about ?
What help do you need from us?
To Chain you down so that you wont go to your friends mother alone or To give you the money your friends mother is trying to use as a bate?
So you mean you have already been that close for her to tell you what she told you. I am very sure you have done every other thing with her except the sleeping part.
If you love your life you will flee and stop asking for people's opinion about what you already know.
You post looks to me like you gave it a thought and you saw the possibility of giving it a try. You will be dead before you know it.
You try it.
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by CrazyMan(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2007
You’ve got two options here

1. If you feel you need financial support badly, then you can go ahead but be sure to keep the affair a top secrete so as to avoid public harassment.

2. But if you’re going there for fun, then I would advise you to keep off because she’s old enough to be your mother.

The ball is in your court now.
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by mopegirl(f): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2007
she might be HIV positive u know n maybe she suddenly discoverd u r good in it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by blkmum700: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2007
Poster Na watin dey worry you self.
i say make u send me mail to make deal if you dey fear and u no send am for me Abi na lie u they lie make i know.
Re: My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed by blkmum700: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2007
Poster,
No mind people wey say make you no do am.if you dey fear i don already tell u to send me email to make deal about the woman Abi na lie you they talk self i know y you no email me

(1) (2) (Reply)

besty_) / Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend / Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.