Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign (33953 Views)

Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times / Coup: Mali Junta Wants 3-Year Military Rule, Agrees To Free President Keita / Robert Mugabe Refuses To Resign As Zimbabwean President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by Idek: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
franchasng:
All the leaders that connived against an innocent man; Goodluck Jonathan and made sure he was frustrated out of office have all been paying the wages, from Barack Obama to Buhari to Jacob Zuma, UK Prime Minister, Angela Merkel of Germany, etc

In life, keep your hands clean and watch nature fight for you.

Goodluck Jonathan may not have the best leadership quality to stop looting under his government, but he is an innocent man with a pure heart and has no evil plan or wish against anybody, tribe or religion. He wishes everybody succeeds like himself unlike the heartless, vindictive, nepotic, unrepentant, unforgiven, self proclaimed saint we have in power now. angry
. No doubt Buhari is a bad choice but praising Jonathan is as good as praising evil. If u claimed Jonathan is good and you systematically exonerates him from his evil deed, you are not different from the people who are also praising Buhari today. The problem of Nigeria is, we tend to excuse the weaknesses and evil deed of leaders that comes from our region or that benefits our people while we condemn the weaknesses and evil deed of any leaders that comes from other region or did not benefits our people. In short we are hypocrite but we pretend not to be and we try to convince our self that we are not. This is why it is very difficult for Nigeria to move forward because we change yardstick to judge depending our relationship with who is on the sit.

3 Likes

Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by Rogersmith(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
What are the likely implications will it have on our foreign policy?
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by buffalowings: 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
And to think this is the guy that okorohausa deemed fit to erect his statue
They had to wrestle power from his clutches
African leaders and the list for power undecided
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by buffalowings: 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
KingSango:

King Zulu for president. Let the King rule the country and see how it will prosper. I will not wish that a king rule Nigeria because you have 5 great rulers and all of different ethnic groups.

Like it's only zulus in south Africa
What about xhosas undecided
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by KingSango(m): 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
buffalowings:

Like it's only zulus in south Africa
What about xhosas undecided

Do you have a king? grin
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by stagger: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
otijah2:
We need people like this dude below to put fire in Buhari's ass as well.

Well done HON. MALEMA

This guy to Zuma, was like a rash that just refused to go away.
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by brojoshua: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
After retirement or been kicked out, then prosecution and life imprisonment for corruption and misuse of power
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by buffalowings: 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
KingSango:

Do you have a king? grin

Yup
Oonirisa
Arole oduduwa.

OK xhosa's don't have kings?
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by brojoshua: 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
After retirement or been kicked out, then prosecution and life imprisonment for corruption and misuse of power. And some Nigerian governors were making idols and gods of these corrupt African leaders and they are worshipping gods of corruption, because they themselves are wickedly corrupt. Wicked and satanic generation
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by KingSango(m): 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
buffalowings:

Yup
Oonirisa
Arole oduduwa.

OK xhosa's don't have kings?

I only support Kings and Queens. Yet I doubt King Zulu would want to step down to become president of SA.
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by talk2percy(m): 12:00am On Feb 14, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
cheesy grin cheesy
Guess Who's Next?
grin cheesy grin
Buhari. But o don't see that happening in this shithole country
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by nemynely(m): 12:01am On Feb 14, 2018
This means all the "sit tight" education given to Zuma by Okorocha is all a waste tongue tongue please as you bow out in SA, kindly tell Rochas to knock down your statue grin grin grin
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by gr8tone: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2018
Beremx:
this is one word Buhari doesnt want to hear. RESIGN! But Zuma why wait toll 3 to 6mths to resign?
To enable him carry out some damage control exercise b4 leaving
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by Gamesmart: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Eyayayayayayaya
Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeye

What South African dance is that?
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by Gamesmart: 12:04am On Feb 14, 2018
olasaad:
Oya...come and carry your statue in Owerri along

Best comment of the day. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by discusant: 12:27am On Feb 14, 2018
Sinof:
Orlu People Pls Provide A Place 4 Ramaphoza's Statue. Seems There's No More Space In Owerri. Roach-Ass Take Note

Present govt of Imo state does not believe that any government thing can be outside the state capital.
So don't call on Orlu people.
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by osazsky(m): 12:40am On Feb 14, 2018
bubu won't c this now,but lala d day u ban me again em,I will have to inform my lawyers for possible legal advice, this is geting too much,someone insulted god and pastors and I insulted his dad yet u baned me and left him, seun will allow people insult god and pastors but will prevent people from insulting Allah,imams Mohammed and Charles Darwin.expect a letter from my lawyer soon
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by SweetyMarvel00(m): 2:00am On Feb 14, 2018
He should resign honorably
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by tiger28: 2:30am On Feb 14, 2018
Ppl need to be careful what you wish for. Most of these Nigerian presidential contenders are all CONFIRMED ex looters that are broke NOW looking to steal MORE so their kids can bag more first class in the best universities abroad while the perpetually poverty stricken youth are the mumus. Though i am not a buhari fan ,he is still the ONLY guy i can trust with being wise with our money. STATISTICALLY and FACTUALLY, we have realised more money , saved more money, the divedends can only be manifested on the long just like any economy in the world but Nigerians are always in the habit of NOW. Yes he is surrounded by thieves, its IMPOSSIBLE to find angels in Nigeria including YOU and I . As we can see with GEJ, no HONEST president will implement TSA because it will be more difficult for he (president) and his team to steal more but buhari implemented this. Nigerian youth should be careful because those stoking this flame are the ex and new looters. Though i dont like some of the things buhari has done with the fulani issue but as recent polls have shown ,he is still the most trustworthy. Igbos have a different AGENDA against buhari for OTHER obvious reasons (python dance) so much that even if naira to dollars is 1 to 1 today,they will still hate him or want the ZOO to burn REGARDLESS......we (Patriots) should be more careful with our reasons and differentiate the reasons from other ppl's agendas.

3 Likes

Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by planetx: 3:13am On Feb 14, 2018
How come no one has posted that Zuma meme yet.
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by osazsky(m): 3:16am On Feb 14, 2018
tiger28:
Ppl need to be careful what you wish for. Most of these Nigerian presidential contenders are all CONFIRMED ex looters that are broke NOW looking to steal MORE so their kids can bag more first class in the best universities abroad while the perpetually poverty stricken youth are the mumus. Though i am not a buhari fan ,he is still the ONLY guy i can trust with being wise with our money. STATISTICALLY and FACTUALLY, we have realised more money , saved more money, the divedends can only be manifested on the long just like any economy in the world but Nigerians are always in the habit of NOW. Yes he is surrounded by thieves, its IMPOSSIBLE to find angels in Nigeria including YOU and I . As we can see with GEJ, no HONEST president will implement TSA because it will be more difficult for he (president) and his team to steal more but buhari implemented this. Nigerian youth should be careful because those stoking this flame are the ex and new looters. Though i dont like some of the things buhari has done with the fulani issue but as recent polls have shown ,he is still the most trustworthy. Igbos have a different AGENDA against buhari for OTHER obvious reasons (python dance) so much that even if naira to dollars is 1 to 1 today,they will still hate him or want the ZOO to burn REGARDLESS......we (Patriots) should be more careful with our reasons and differentiate the reasons from other ppl's agendas.
northerner spotted, sir do u know how many of my friends have lost their jobs in this ur buhari regime,6,subsidy has been removed yet he paid subsidy silently,and fuel 145,rice we now Que in irrua before we can get rice to buy,no meaniful project in d south,innocent lives lost during peaceful protest, Fulani,boko boys,money allocated for state house clinic in aso rock is bigger than all the monies allowcated to all teaching hospital in d country yet flies out one he has headache,reinstating of dismissed corrupt officers,does not obey court order,oga leave all those ur GDP and revenue ,its only on paper,its called paper politics when its time for elections they start deceiving people with paper politics, buhari is a colossal failure, though I voted for him,against d wish of my dad. we even quarrel on this issue during election,but my dad warned me DAT in 1984, they had to que to buy sugar and milk even with their money but d product wasn't available, nobody fails twice and calls it coincidence, d guy is just daft,any other nothernern, westernen would do better no matter who but pls let's not give power to people from the east, they have a way of causing confusion anywhere dey go,but buhari is a big NO for me and a colossal failure, If we allow him rule again ,sorry to say sir,Nigeria will go into extinction, we nor go dey map again,

1 Like

Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by tiger28: 4:16am On Feb 14, 2018
osazsky:
northerner spotted, sir do u know how many of my friends have lost their jobs in this ur buhari regime,6,subsidy has been removed yet he paid subsidy silently,and fuel 145,rice we now Que in irrua before we can get rice to buy,no meaniful project in d south,innocent lives lost during peaceful protest, Fulani,boko boys,money allocated for state house clinic in aso rock is bigger than all the monies allowcated to all teaching hospital in d country yet flies out one he has headache,reinstating of dismissed corrupt officers,does not obey court order,oga leave all those ur GDP and revenue ,its only on paper,its called paper politics when its time for elections they start deceiving people with paper politics, buhari is a colossal failure, though I voted for him,against d wish of my dad. we even quarrel on this issue during election,but my dad warned me DAT in 1984, they had to que to buy sugar and milk even with their money but d product wasn't available, nobody fails twice and calls it coincidence, d guy is just daft,any other nothernern, westernen would do better no matter who but pls let's not give power to people from the east, they have a way of causing confusion anywhere dey go,but buhari is a big NO for me and a colossal failure, If we allow him rule again ,sorry to say sir,Nigeria will go into extinction, we nor go dey map again,
Ode Oshi! Ijebu-igbo(waterside)/delta itshekiri man straight-up! Try another one fool!

1 Like

Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by Princeboca12(m): 4:30am On Feb 14, 2018
origima:

It is act of cowardice to ask him to resign knowing he will loose the contest but act of wisenes to vote him out as a show of maturity in democratic principles

True sha
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by seunfly: 6:02am On Feb 14, 2018
tiger28:
Ode Oshi! Ijebu-igbo(waterside)/delta itshekiri man straight-up! Try another one fool!

People are seriously sentimental and sectional, just because u said some fact, yout are labelled Northerner.

Even though Buhari has so many flaws which made him a serious mistake for selecting him, it is sad that many Nigerians don't even know how economy works and he is talking nonsense about how his friend's lose their job. I wish people can just enlighting themselves before blaming any leaders. Since Nigeria refused to save during the raining day, it is obvious we will all starve during the dry season and that is what lead to his friends loosing their jobs. Okonjo iwaeal said this on numbers of occasion under Jonathan but he refused to listen. So I will rathan blame jonathan than blame Buhari. The question we should be asking is that" Did he get his strategy to manage the situation right?"

1 Like

Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by XhosaNostra(f): 6:25am On Feb 14, 2018
Gamesmart:

What South African dance is that?

Vosho
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by otijah2: 6:30am On Feb 14, 2018
stagger:

This guy to Zuma, was like a rash that just refused to go away.
i dey tell u. Zuma's every day nightmare
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by cheedoz(m): 6:37am On Feb 14, 2018
Next will be pmb back to daura. Even at old age, his still battling to remain in power.
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by xudek: 7:03am On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by Xkalaban(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2018
Oya Okoroawusa come and see ur hero. Pls follow his footsteps. grin grin grin
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by Emmasteev(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2018
[b][/b]And Someone Will Be Made Statue Of Him sad[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2018
And a FOOL like Rochas has already uplift him via statue.
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by talk2emma: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2018
Cowhari will not like this news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder / Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria / Samia Suluhu Hassan Sworn In As Tanzania's First Female President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.