Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Are You Interested In How To Design Android Apps? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You Interested In How To Design Android Apps? (1005 Views)

Learn How To Design Android Apps From Scratch / Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? / Need A Personal Tutor For Web Design, Android And IOS Development? Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In How To Design Android Apps? by rexben(m): 12:27am On Feb 14, 2018
I will love to explain some basic and important words in Android Programming

What is XML?
XML is the acronym for eXtensible Markup Language. As HTML is for web development so as so XML is for application development. HTML which stands for Hyper Text Markup Language has many things in common with XML.
XML is responsible for the layout of an application, the design in a nutshell. The part that will visible to your users.

What is Java?
Java is an object oriented programming language. It responsible for how events like button clicks interact with each other. For instance, if you click on a button and no Java code was written for what the button should do, the button won’t do anything.
In a nutshell, XML without Java is dead, it is like a computer that has hardware component without software components.

What is IDE?
IDE stands for Integrated Development Environment. It is the environment responsible for how java programs are run. There are different types of IDEs: Android Studio, Netbeans, Eclipse, Unity etc. In this tutorial we will be making use of Android Studio.

What is Android Studio?
Android Studio is a studio built for Android developers to be able to design all kinds of Android applications. It is the official IDE for developing Android applications. You don’t need to be an expert in programming to use Android Studio. There are many classes that are already available for you. For instance, if you start a new project in Android Studio, you automatically have a activity.xml for XML and Activity.java and also a package name. Another interesting thing about Android Studio is that you don’t need to type the code for importing a class, all you need do is to type the class and press
Alt +Enter
on Windows.

What is ADB Driver Installer?

ADB stands for Android Debugging Bridge while ADB Driver Installer is responsible for how your Android phone will be visible in Android Studio when you want to run or debug your App
Source: https://rexdevelopers..com.ng
Re: Are You Interested In How To Design Android Apps? by rexben(m): 12:33am On Feb 22, 2018
I just changed my domain name from [s]https://rexdevelopers..com.ng/[/s] to https://rexandroid..com.ng/.
Sorry for the inconveniences.
Re: Are You Interested In How To Design Android Apps? by Fuadeiza(m): 6:45am On Feb 22, 2018
So, how do I learn the Android studio.

(1) (Reply)

PLC PROGRAMMING ||industrial Automation Training / How Can I Become A Coding Expert Doing It By Myself? / del

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.