Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video (5810 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) / Infinix HOT 5 Unboxing + First Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 3:15am On Feb 14, 2018
Here is a short unboxing review video, for those who prefer watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyyoyVDThYg

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Smartphone Specifications and Features
SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIMs
Network Type: GSM/CDMA/WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/FDD-LTE/TDD-LTE
Screen Size : 5.7-inch HD+ IPS display with 720 x 1440 pixels resolution (280 PPI)
Processor Type: 1.8 GHz Snapdragon 450 Octa-core Cortex-A53 64-bit CPU
Storage: 16 GB + 2GB RAM/32 GB + 3GB RAM
External Storage: Dedicated microSD slot, with support up to 128 GB
Camera: 12-Megapixel rear camera with single LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
Back-placed Fingerprint scanner
Battery: 3300mAh Removable Battery
Price: Starting at $127

Source: https://www.droidafrica.net/xiaomi-redmi-5-unboxing-review-antutu-benchmark-africa-giveaway/
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 3:25am On Feb 14, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by jayauthentic(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2018
Interesting
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2018
jayauthentic:
Interesting
The Giveaway starts by 12pm. Happy Val.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by Sunkyphil(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2018
How much is it
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2018
Sunkyphil:
How much is it
Price start at $127, but the unit I have is around $150 because it 3GB and 32GB internal storage.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by adehadex(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
I beg talk In naira jare
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
adehadex:
I beg talk In naira jare
grin grin grin..No Vex
Around 47 to 50k
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by bigcee(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
talk2ekpa:

grin grin grin..No Vex
Around 47 to 50k
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by jerflakes(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
talk2ekpa:

grin grin grin..No Vex
Around 47 to 50k

How we go take transact?

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
jerflakes:

How we go take transact?
You want me to order it for you? Or I should give the link from where I ordered mine?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by jerflakes(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
talk2ekpa:

You want me to order it for you? Or I should give the link from where I ordered mine?

Yeah I want you to do it for me, but before we start, I want to know everything it will cos to bring it down to enugu (including the price of the phone)

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
jerflakes:

Yeah I want you to do it for me, but before we start, I want to know everything it will cos to bring it down to enugu (including the price of the phone)
Well, I reside in Abuja bro, and the phone can be delivered directly to you in Enugu....To save cost, I'll advice you order it directly using free shipping directly to Enugu. But I can order it for you, but you'll provide your address so it can be delivered to you directly in Enugu. My unit was delivered via DHL.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by troubledeysleep: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
M
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by Noah13: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Well, I reside in Abuja bro, and the phone can be delivered directly to you in Enugu....To save cost, I'll advice you order it directly using free shipping directly to Enugu. But I can order it for you, but you'll provide your address so it can be delivered to you directly in Enugu. My unit was delivered via DHL.
How much do you think the note 5 pro is going to cost in naira?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Noah13:

How much do you think the note 5 pro is going to cost in naira?
Around 80/85k
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by iheartellah(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Looks like your YouTube channel is a new one. Great review!!! Xiaomi makes great phones and I just wish they could be as popular as tecno and infinix in Nigeria.
Btw is the giveaway still on?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
iheartellah:
Looks like your YouTube channel is a new one. Great review!!! Xiaomi makes great phones and I just wish they could be as popular as tecno and infinix in Nigeria.
Btw is the giveaway still on?
Yes bro, my channel is still very new bro. Please Subscribe!

The Giveaway is currently on hold

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by Ejadike(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nice device

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ejadike:
Nice device
Thanks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by jetz(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Screen Size : 5.7-inch HD+ IPS display with 720 x 1440 pixels resolution (280 PPI)
Camera: 12-Megapixel rear camera with single LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash

Source: https://www.droidafrica.net/xiaomi-redmi-5-unboxing-review-antutu-benchmark-africa-giveaway/
dope but i love the mi a1 more
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by jetz(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
talk2ekpa:

dope but i love the m1 a1 more
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
jetz:
dope but i love the m1 a1 more
Yeah...A1 is cool

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by iheartellah(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ok thanks
talk2ekpa:

Yes bro, my channel is still very new bro. Please Subscribe!

The Giveaway is currently on hold
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by mathefaro(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
jerflakes:

Holuwaxheun, noobody, protein0, your attention is needed over here
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 12:08am On Feb 18, 2018
mathefaro:
who are these guys...? are they some tech gurus?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by Holuwaxheun(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
mathefaro:

Thanks boss for the reference

Redmi 5 (3gb RAM 32GB ROM) N52,560

Redmi 5 (2gb RAM 16gb ROM) N45,600

Talk2ekpa, jerflakes

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

Talk2ekpa, jerflakes
Marketers...oh!
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by funkdr(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

Talk2ekpa, jerflakes
do you have any of them in stock?.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
funkdr:

No for now. But u can place ur order if u don't mind (express shipping and aliexpress shipping available). Kindly note that China is currently on New year holiday. But they would b resuming this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by talk2ekpa(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
funkdr:
My brother, if you want to order or buy any Xiaomi Smartphone, Just go straight to https://www.gearbest.com and buy any phone.

It will be delivered directly to you, so don't be afraid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video by Gboom: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

No for now. But u can place ur order if u don't mind (express shipping and aliexpress shipping available). Kindly note that China is currently on New year holiday. But they would b resuming this weekend.

If I order for one how long does it take to get it delivered?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo 3GB For N500 / I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. / Report: Despite Challenges, 9mobile Deal Will Go Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.