Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. (15315 Views)

Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive / Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Omeokachie: 7:47am On Feb 14, 2018
Their game plan is finally being unveiled.

What you get when you believe an old man with no evidence of education is the best product to lead you in the 21st century.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by deltaisgreat: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2018
The Federal government should also establish agege bread and butter sellers commission for agege people, fishermen commission for the Ijaw people, akpu commission for Igbo people, edikaikor soup commission for kalaba people, amala and ewedu commission for the yoruba people, also ministry of abroad travelling commission for the Benin brothers and sisters

14 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by LZAA: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2018
imhotep:
omenka my sweetheart grin How is life in the Aba refugee camp ?
cc sarrki alariiwo lzaa amarabae sekxyqueen yarimo
grin grin there was akara with akamu this morning grin

4 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by DocHMD: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2018
EternalTruths:
Omenkalives, you are still defending Fulani People.

Now I know that you are not an Igede person but a Hausa Fulani herdsman based in Benue State.

You just dey sabi say the creature na gworo-toothed abokkina wey dey form benuean? How many other 'benueans' dey fool themselves for the benefit of their abooki killers for this forum like that creature. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
there was akara with akamu this morning grin
Hope they managed 5 Naira sugar in the akamu grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Truckpusher(m): 9:15am On Feb 14, 2018
omenkaLives:
If I've ever claimed to be Tiv, or if I'm Fulani yet claiming to be someone else, may I leave home today never to return alive. If I never claimed to be Tiv, or if i am not Fulani, may the same fate befall you for lying against me.

Amen.
See as my paddy man dey swear upandan like a battered housewife. grin grin

My belle oh !! My heady oh !! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by LZAA: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2018
imhotep:
Hope they managed 5 Naira sugar in the akamu grin
yes indeed grin alariiwo recorded d video on his mobile grin
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by omenkaLives(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2018
Truckpusher:
See as my paddy man dey swear upandan like a battered housewife. grin grin

My belle oh !! My heady oh !! cheesy
Lol. The sore nobodies just want make dem ban me because they all assume I'm the reason for the misery of their respective families.

If I retaliate in kind, all they'd do is report the mods. The dolts should even be ashamed of themselves. Everyday they go "no one takes you serious anymore, you mean nothing to us blablabla", yet in the same breath, I get no less than one hundred mentions from them everyday, even when I'm inactive! cheesy

I hope their pains don't persist endlessly, because I know where it all ends, eventually. wink

How your side?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2018
Restructuring is the only way forward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2018
LZAA:

yes indeed grin
alariiwo recorded d video on his mobile grin
Alariiwo should upload on Facebook asap grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Allosaurus: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2018
When will this slave stop licking Fulani asses?
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by emerged01(m): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2018
Hmm,southwest
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by ZorGBUooeh: 10:19am On Feb 14, 2018
omenkaLives:
If I've ever claimed to be Tiv, or if I'm Fulani yet claiming to be someone else, may I leave home today never to return alive. If I never claimed to be Tiv, or if i am not Fulani, may the same fate befall you for lying against me.

Amen.
See BUGA..Oga swear to him that you are igede na.. angry
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by abu12: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2018
state police is only a prelude to the disintegration of one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by TheFreeOne: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2018
I've been lol reading the hogwash by CNG.

Instead of that senseless epistle they should have advised Buhari to stage a coup against himself to become a military dictator, nullify our constitution and change the country's name to Fulani colony.

The group gets my award as the most foolish/imbecilic group ever seen in Nigeria.

Awon oloshi oponu afofun gbemu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Castanea(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2018
The frustration is real. You guys ain't seen anything yet. And if anyone is guilty of unguarded utterances, it is you Northern Groups. Your arrogance is next to nothing.
Oh! Systematically issuing subtle threats against those who are resisting the take over of their lands. Gosh! So Buhari should grab land by fire by force for your people? More like a silly joke. Why are you guys so desperate about this issue of land grabbing? Sambisa forest has just been liberated. Give it all to Fulani herdsmen. Or do the cows have culinary preference? Is the Middle Belt grass the sweetest in the whole Nigeria?
Good to hear you are now beginning to consider the issue of renegotiating this union. Nobody is a slave in this country. The era of claiming ownership of Nigeria is long gone. You guys are warmly welcomed to the realities of 21st century.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 14, 2018
TheFreeOne:
I've been lol reading the hogwash by CNG.

Instead of that senseless epistle they should have advised Buhari to stage a coup against himself to become a military dictator, nullify our constitution and change the country's name to Fulani colony.

The group gets my award as the most foolish/imbecilic group ever seen in Nigeria.

Awon oloshi oponu afofun gbemu.

They should be re-named Coalition of Insane Northern Groups

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Ikegagwuha: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2018
Please they should openly support referendum as they claimed. More so, we have long been asking for this from the SE/SS. Where in the world would you see some bloody Fulani Herders encroaching peoples ancestral home, killing people as they want, raping women and eating up plantations without the government uttering a word. We are even tired of these people, lets stay as separate countries and relate as brothers I think that would be better

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by caleboxylic: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2018
[b]But “if the mutual respect and peace which have evaded us throughout this country’s independent existence cannot be achieved at this point, we would all be left with no choice but to support the suggestion for the conduct of a referendum so that each component can peacefully decide its fate.”

Don't think we will ever achieve that in this country.
Referendum is our last and best option.
Good luck as you support the call for a referendum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by MrEverest(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2018
EternalTruths:
Omenkalives, you are still defending Fulani People.

Now I know that you are not an Igede person but a Hausa Fulani herdsman based in Benue State.
Don't mind the !diot. Re.tar.ded morons issuing threats and talking trash. Let them come and grab the lands by force na. !DIOTIC BASTARDS!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by darqly(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2018
On one hand, the group condemns vilification of a particular ethnic or religious group; on the other, they conveniently forgot to condemn the group that's vilifying itself by committing heinous crimes against innocent citizens. The cheek of it really angry
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by maslong(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
So this guy is still alive?

I wonder ooo!!! well he ran to the East the other time his brothers where misbehaving.
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by chairman00100: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2018
EternalTruths:

I fell for his trick because of Tivs anti Biafra sentiments until this hour when he boldly resumes in support of Fulani Terrorists.

when they called for the same thing against Ipob, not only the tiv but every other group cheered and applauded,when kanu was killed, everyone supported now that a few more eyes has opened, can we all join hand and start where KANU NNAMDI stopped?

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2018
imhotep:
omenka my sweetheart grin How is life in the Aba refugee camp ?
cc sarrki alariiwo lzaa amarabae sekxyqueen yarimo
U BE GAY?
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by chairman00100: 11:04am On Feb 14, 2018
WHERE IS NNAMDI KANU?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Vows To Sack Top Army Generals If Elected In 2019 / Shehu Na’Allah Kura Resigns As Kano Commissioner, Defects To NNPP / FG Files Terrorism Charges Against Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore President, Bodejo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.