Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Reasons Why You Should Dress Well - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reasons Why You Should Dress Well (27939 Views)

Why Dress Well To Your Business Environment / 5 Undeniable Reasons Why You Should Always Dress Well Before Stepping Out / 5+ WAYS MEN SHOULD DRESS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
If you dress well and smart, people will rate you high even if you don't have money, that's one secret I have learnt.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by izzyboi(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
Luukasz:
Zuckerberg doesn't care much about dressing and yet he's more respected and known than any Nigerian alive or dead
but he dresses well!

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Cutehector(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
Be dressing suit upandan under hot sun.. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by izzyboi(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cutehector:
Be dressing suit upandan under hot sun.. Rubbish.
it's as if you didn't read the post, dressing well doesn't mean that you should wear a suit

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by femi4: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
fakuta:
dressing well makes me feel good
not in your do sha
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by femi4: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Loyalblak007:
Always dress well cos you never know who you could meet
Omo see bwest!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Cutehector(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
izzyboi:

it's as if you didn't read the post, dressing well doesn't mean that you should wear a suit
I typed that based on my line of job since its required to suit up everyday and the heat is killing..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by affable4(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nice
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by anochuko01(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
well, i would love to now but the little I'm making now is being reinvested. I can't afford to dress well now, but when hustle don pay, una go hear am
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by izzyboi(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cutehector:
I typed that based on my line of job since its required to suit up everyday and the heat is killing..
ok
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by izzyboi(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
anochuko01:
well, i would love to now but the little I'm making now is being reinvested. I can't afford to dress well now, but when hustle don pay, una go hear am
lol
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Cutehector(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
femi4:
Omo see bwest!
don't be deceived.. Its fallen..
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Makapedia: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by byemx06(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
anochuko01:

you just point out my mind.........
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Luukasz(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
izzyboi:

but he dresses well!
Oh yeah he dresses decent not puttin on some Gucci, Versace, Marks & Spencer et al
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Luukasz(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
If you dress well and smart, people will rate you high even if you don't have money, that's one secret I have learnt.
Na lie.. there was a time dangote wore jalamia to an event with top Nigerian personnels and yet he was recognized and given a rosy welcome than Alakija and co who dressed well & smart... why do you think he was rated high and well welcomed than the others, thats simply cos he's richer than them all.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Rozaytee: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Luukasz:
Zuckerberg doesn't care much about dressing and yet he's more respected and known than any Nigerian alive or dead
but he still looks properly dressed and neat
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Luukasz(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Rozaytee:
but he still looks properly dressed and neat
Ohh you saying neat dressin, not some dress to kill/tryna be the cynosure of all eyes?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Luukasz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
femi4:
Omo see bwest!
The one wey una suck for una mama never do you?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by amokeme(f): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
I just admire it when people look neat and good. And you don't have to break the bank to achieve that. I love seeing guys in neatly sewn native attires tho.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by cronsberg: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2018
Dress is a very important indicator of one's social standing. A wise man once said pomp and formality are absolutely necessary for the survival of a multi cultural state,because dress speaks to legal authority,not moral supremacy. Thats why a military general can give orders and expect you to obey, even if you dont agree with those orders. Thats also why judges still wear wigs, and both the prosecution and defense are expected to be dressed in a manner that is acceptable to the sanctity and authority of the court,even if the defense might be defending a killer,he still has to dress properly well. I might also add that choice of words are just as important as dress. A british lord will use different words in talkin with commoners than with landed gentry,because a proper lord properly dressed in noble finery speaks the king's english and writes in the queen's hand. So dress and proper language are very important my people.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Dreahlami: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2018
Please where are you from the part of the world?cos your writeup make me feel like i need to use the toilet. Am sure you are not from this planet.

adaksbullet:
Are u seen how dafido and wizkin use too dressing? undecided undecided

So u are whant too telled me that if are seen these two ppls, ppls we no be respected off them? undecided

Mumu tread angry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by adaksbullet: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2018
Dreahlami:
Please where are you from the part of the world?cos your writeup make me feel like i need to use the toilet. Am sure you are not from this planet.

u are thinked u are talked now? undecided undecided

Whot are u do on ur live? undecided am haved PHE on eglish,MSN on ENGR, HIV on woman studys undecided undecided undecided am also do lesure on OAU cool

Who is u?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Kingsunnyaleke: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
To dress well is gud people dat sees u will never no when u have money and when u don't have because u are always on point with wot ever u wear even when u are d kitchen
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Loyalblak007(f): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
cry
sprints1:
sure like the way are dressed would attract anyone yummy boobs though... tongue tongue tongue
lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Rozaytee: 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
Luukasz:
Ohh you saying neat dressin, not some dress to kill/tryna be the cynosure of all eyes?
i know people like u will still look haggard and dirty...even if u can afford neat dressing
Re: Reasons Why You Should Dress Well by Luukasz(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
Rozaytee:
i know people like u will still look haggard and dirty...even if u can afford neat dressing

Like we've met before.. I'm the neat and classic type but not the flamboyant and extravagant type.. Yo! what you got on your dp is enchanting, babe make we reason now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better; The Lady Or The Basket? / There Is Nothing Wrong Wearing A Girdle Or A Slimming Shapewear / Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.