Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T (1360 Views)

Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ / Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2018
After spending a month in California, so I decided to visit the African store close to me, which i planed to buy some stuffs like garri, egusi, palm oil, and some other Nigerian periperis as a confirm ijebu boy, on getting there, it was a different thing entire. The first thing I picked was garri, I've already added it to my shopping basket before I sight the price tag on it which state $20, na so my liver cut, the next thing that came to my mind was 'God forbid' this small garri which is not even up to 2 kongos, I will now buy it for $20. At the end, I stylishly moved out of the store to my normal joint where I buy noodle, spag and the likes. If you'll be coming to America soon and you're the type that doesn't joke with African food, please don't bother your self packing cloths, you'll get enough here, all you need is food stuffs.
Below are the type of food and there prices

2 Likes

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2018
More pics

1 Like

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:15am On Feb 14, 2018
More pics

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by kelvinhilton(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2018
See how well packaged the garri is!! Smh for Africa. undecided
Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2018
More

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2018
See

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2018
Grinded pepper

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:28am On Feb 14, 2018
Groundnut

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2018
Rice

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2018
Stock panla fish

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:32am On Feb 14, 2018
Yellow garri

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2018
Dried ugu

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2018
Plantain

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:35am On Feb 14, 2018
More

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2018
Pics

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by OneCorner: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2018
Too costly.

1 Like

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by buttlover(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2018
my gawd, that tomatoe is like #70 here in yewa north.
Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2018
Ijebuboy525:
After spending a month in California, so I decided to visit the African store close to me, which i planed to buy some stuffs like garri, egusi, palm oil, and some other Nigerian periperis as a confirm ijebu boy, on getting there, it was a different thing entire. The first thing I picked was garri, I've already added it to my shopping basket before I sight the price tag on it which state $20, na so my liver cut, the next thing that came to my mind was 'God forbid' this small garri which is not even up to 2 kongos, I will now buy it for $20. At the end, I stylishly moved out of the store to my normal joint where I buy noodle, spag and the likes. If you'll be coming to America soon and you're the type that doesn't joke with African food, please don't bother your self packing cloths, you'll get enough here, all you need is food stuffs.
Below are the type of food and there prices

Awon ti Oakland grin
Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Awon ti Oakland grin
You sabi book cheesy
Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Ijebuboy525:

You sabi book cheesy

Awon eyan Too Short.

I haven't been up there in a while. San Jose was my first American city back in 1986.

I don tey for this place I swear angry
Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Awon eyan Too Short.

I haven't been up there in a while. San Jose was my first American city back in 1986.

I don tey for this place I swear angry
Do you really mean 1986? I was months old then, happy Valentine to you sir, are you in the state presently?
Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2018
Ijebuboy525:

Do you really mean 1986? I was months old then, happy Valentine to you sir, are you in the state presently?

In fact mo ti nrun America grin

Yeah, I'm down here in Los Angeles.

Happy V day to you too.
Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Stevebamdex(m): 10:40am On Feb 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Happy V day to you too.
Lol,Eti n run america looto. grin
weldone sir..you are indeed a grandpa..how is work sir ?
Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2018
Stevebamdex:

Lol,Eti n run america looto. grin
weldone sir..you are indeed a grandpa..how is work sir ?

Adupe, alamdulahi.
Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Ijebuboy525: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Happy V day to you too.

Hahaha.
I'm still a baby in the system, I'm in berkeley. I'll PM you right away sir.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by Naratanla: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Happy V day to you too.
Oh, cool, me too. Let's meet maybe? And spend some time in one of the LA bars? As I know, it's not so difficult to find bars in LA where will be the right atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: If You're Planing On Coming To America Soon Or Later, You Need To Have Idea Of T by lyrondee: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Things for Cali are generally expensive.... Na big man town

(1) (Reply)

Food Crops Buyers Needed Asap / Look At This, Ibo Teaching Foreigners Bad Habit. / Photo: A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.