Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? (1443 Views)

My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries / My Girlfriend's Father Wants To Claim My Son. Please Advise Me On What To Do.. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by Nedfed(m): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2018
My father wants to marry my mother in law?
Is this ok? Does that make it wrong for my wife and I being together? Both our parents are divorced. I heard my dad calling her mom this morning and telling her he loves her.
They are even making plans to chill/hang out and have fun cos today na Valentine day.
Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by Skyfornia(m): 8:24am On Feb 14, 2018
Nedfed:
My father wants to marry my mother in law?
Is this ok? Does that make it wrong for my wife and I being together? Both our parents are divorced. I heard my dad calling her mom this morning and telling her he loves her.
They are even making plans to chill/hang out and have fun cos today na Valentine day.

I'm still searching for the wrong in that....having the woman as your mother in law and step mom plus your wife having your Dad as her father in law and step Dad is the best thing in the world. Don't get it twisted bro!
Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2018
its very wrong...
even tho it depends solely on ur tradition.
but most traditions in nigeria see it as"wrong"

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2018
Their relation is only through marriage, they're not related by blood so it's okay. It makes for an interesting tale that's all. You'll be like the mafia, keeping it in the family. That's gangster!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by olasaad(f): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2018
Leave them just face the other side let the oldish enjoy themselves.
Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by adadike281(f): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2018
In other words, u are married to your soon-to- be step sister

3 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by internationalman(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2018
I just started dating this particular girl only to find out we are related distantly...

Good news is that the girl doesn't care, neither do I...... ☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡
Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2018
Nothing wrong but it's funny...

Your wife becomes your stepsister

Your dad becomes both your Dad and Step-Father-inlaw (apology if I flop)

Your Wife's mom becomes your stepmother and mother-inlaw

Their kids (if they should get any) becomes your half siblings and inlaws at the same time...
Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Happy Valentine to them both!!!

☣ ☠
Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by wordbank(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2018
Twisted Fate
Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by Nedfed(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
Skyfornia:

I'm still searching for the wrong in that....having the woman as your mother in law and step mom plus your wife having your Dad as her father in law and step Dad is the best thing in the world. Don't get it twisted bro!
Let the truth be told, can you take dat?

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by Nedfed(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
its very wrong...
even tho it depends solely on ur tradition.
but most traditions in nigeria see it as"wrong"
I think as much
Tnx bro

2 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by Nedfed(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
olasaad:
Leave them just face the other side let the oldish enjoy themselves.
Oh!!!
Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by Nedfed(m): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing wrong but it's funny...

Your wife becomes your stepsister

Your dad becomes both your Dad and Step-Father-inlaw (apology if I flop)

Your Wife's mom becomes your stepmother and mother-inlaw

Their kids (if they should get any) becomes your half siblings and inlaws at the same time...

Exactly wat am thinking
It will now become a laughing mata outdia

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by Nedfed(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
adadike281:
In other words, u are married to your soon-to- be step sister
Not a funny matter abeg
Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by Dicksonnet: 4:44am On Feb 15, 2018
This post is not true, NA JAZZZZZZZZ
Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by EOOJ(m): 5:34am On Feb 15, 2018
There is absolutely nothing wrong here....

Why create problem where there's none
Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by olasaad(f): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nedfed:

Oh!!!

Yeah their happiness should be your priorities at least it will relief them from loneliness
Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by bobokeshington: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
In Africa, This Is a Taboo and It Is Biblically Wrong To Engage In Such An Act...
Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by Nedfed(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
EOOJ:
There is absolutely nothing wrong here....

Why create problem where there's none
Tho am not the one involved but a close friend, both him and his wife and not in support likewise. just that the both parent reside in the same city that Y dey are able to develop that feelings cos they do see time 2 time
Re: My Father Wants To Marry My Mother In-law? by Nedfed(m): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
bobokeshington:
In Africa, This Is a Taboo and It Is Biblically Wrong To Engage In Such An Act...
I said so
Aside that imaging friends paying a visit and him introducing his mother in-law has his dad's wife.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Still Go On.....? / Stop Giving Us One Minute Sex- Queen Mother To Men In Ghana / Fresh Watermelons 18 +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.