Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:53 PM

#VALENTINE= Girls That Will Get Away With Pregnancy . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #VALENTINE= Girls That Will Get Away With Pregnancy . (275 Views)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#VALENTINE= Girls That Will Get Away With Pregnancy . by karnap(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2018
The Type Of Girls That Will Get Away With Pregnancy During This VAlEnTinE!!.
[[ The one who visited a guy without chair and table in his room ( he is simply telling you that you dont need to sit on the floor,and when you sit on his bed,my sister i pity you oo]]
[[ The one in her heat period,ladies can nt just admit it that,they also have the intention]]
[[ The one that has been call back by her lover after a long time break up. most people use it wrongly that this day is for love making,and sex has it all.]]
[[ The one with high libido,if you touch her in the head,she wont do any thing,but if you....abeg no be me talk am oo. ]]
[[ The one that will be visiting politician and yahoo boys,girls like guys who spent lavishly,so the people in position are the rangting politician and the notorious yahoo boys]]
[[ The one with long throat, buy me suya,shawarma,fried chicken.]]
they will drink the garri now,but it will swell up in 3months time, ((konji na bastard))... (my name na nathaniel lar,i don comot).
Re: #VALENTINE= Girls That Will Get Away With Pregnancy . by Cadec007(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2018
karnap:
they will drink the garri now,but it will swell up in 3months time, ((konji na bastard))... .
hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Vote / A Lover, Date, Gentleman, Male Friend Needed In Warri / What Do Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.