Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire (16246 Views)

South-East Governors Agree To Establish Regional Community Police / Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage / Impeachment Threat: APC, PDP Senators Agree To Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by olahero(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2018
tamoko:
congrats to all my subscriber , let keep winning . 310 odds available for today fixed correct matches , call now to be a winner .
Brother i beg you in the name of God, stop gambling for your on good.
Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by dust144(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2018
So it was herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by Jabioro: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2018
So the murderers are well known

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by 12submarine(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
They keep owning up to the killing yet Tommorow characters like 12Submarine will come here and say they are not herdsmen
Keep searching for all negative news about Nigeria, this is the second time you are mentioning me on this topic. For your information, I'm interested in the solution, not its politics unlike the way dirty scumbags jubilate at every news of death "due to fulani attack" as that adds colour to their political credentials. I don't support Buhari, I am also not an idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by debolayinka(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2018
The movie APC featured herdsmen and Benue people in, is finally over.
Unfortunately, many of the actors died in the production.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by manci(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2018
Umahi can be future president

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by planetx: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2018
How many times have this fulanis agreed to a cease fire in peace meetings only to come back and kill more people. Why negotiating with this people in the first place, their promises means nothing because they are just buying time with this so called cease fire.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by manci(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2018
EASY39:
God Punnish Una.
enemies of progress your not happy with the progress

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by anibirelawal(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2018
Peace at the corner.
Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by EddieCAD(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2018
Bb
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

But, some never-do-well here told us that these people are not Herdsmen, that Herdsmen are peace loving people who don't hurt a fly.

So I ask, which faction of the Herder's agreed to cease fire?

The faction that can hurt a fly undecided

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by Lomprico2: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2018
Lol! Joke of a country!

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by manci(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2018
Stingman:
I tire for this hypocritical government...
your a disgrace to EPL TOP 4 you can't make my ticket successful even with 2x against Newcastle.
Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by ezyk(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2018
guterMann:
Fulani Herdsmen are not Nigerians------says FG.

Fulani herdsmen are not responsible for the killings in Benue------says FG

Fulani herdsmen have agreed to cease fire-------says FG.

This government is being openly nepotistic and biased ,playing politics with human lives.

So,now that they have been begged to stop killing,there crime will be swept under the carpet?

No justice for those killed?

Trust the Buhari government to deny subsequent attacks by Fulani herdsmen ,they will say that they have laid down their arms.

Umahi needs to do DNA test asap,he is a pawn to the Fulani caliphate,he may not be Igbo.

WELCOME TO FULANI REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
This IPOB terrorist seff. Am sure u can never be pleased. Except Buhari's DNA says he's an indigbo. Abeg make I see road jor

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by GuntersChain(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2018
Ceasefire ni, what about amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by supereagle(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2018
Nigeria

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by PehaKaso: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2018
guterMann:
Fulani Herdsmen are not Nigerians------says FG.

Fulani herdsmen are not responsible for the killings in Benue------says FG

Fulani herdsmen have agreed to cease fire-------says FG.

This government is being openly nepotistic and biased ,playing politics with human lives.

So,now that they have been begged to stop killing,there crime will be swept under the carpet?

No justice for those killed?

Trust the Buhari government to deny subsequent attacks by Fulani herdsmen ,they will say that they have laid down their arms.

Umahi needs to do DNA test asap,he is a pawn to the Fulani caliphate,he may not be Igbo.

WELCOME TO FULANI REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by Dollabiz: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2018
Oh
Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by Ahmeduana(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Which means that someone is sponsoring these blood tasty vampires.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by FarahAideed: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
12submarine:

Keep searching for all negative news about Nigeria, this is the second time you are mentioning me on this topic. For your information, I'm interested in the solution, not its politics unlike the way dirty scumbags jubilate at every news of death "due to fulani attack" as that adds colour to their political credentials. I don't support Buhari, I am also not an idiot.

Exactly I have proffered my own solution already which is Buhari has to step aside for common sense to to take the reigns...Whats your own solution Sir?

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
na so
Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by darqly(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
So herdsmen are a law unto themselves. They take up arms and lay them down as they deem fit, killing citizens and security agents, without justice for the victims. Just what the F@#K is wrong with this country? How can lawlessness and illegality always be rewarded? angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by Mynightmare: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
I hope by now they might have made Osibanjo an imam and given him a mosque to take charge of, he stood beside his Fulani brothers during their peace show in Benue and taraba.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by EASY39(m): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
manci:
enemies of progress your not happy with the progress
Why Now,they Denial Knowing Any Of This Criminals,why Agreeing To Cease Fire now.
Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by DONADAMS(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
their fada!!kil em all
Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by eodavids(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
So is this in a way, a confirmation that they were the perpetrators of the killings in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by Bullhari007(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
That Frog eyes is indeed a real politician...

Tinubu..do you want to win next election

Buhari.... yes I want to

Tinubu..you have ultimate sacrifice to make

Buhari... what sacrifice

Tinubu... you are losing your block vote in middle belts

Buhari... what will I do

Tinubu... tell your foot soldiers to ceasefire

Buhari.... No, never they can't stop, they are actualizing my caliphate agenda

Tinubu... then get ready to go back to Daura

Buhari... grunge hmmmmm they will stop , but will resume immediately I retain the presidency

Tinubu.... then have my support

Tinubu to the press... IBB/OBJ should go and rest buhari is the Messiah and with return to aso rock unopposed

Buhari to the press.... Fulani herdsmen has agreed to ceasefire

buhari keep play ping-pong with people lives day of reckoning is fast approaching... citizens we have a job to do get your PVC

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tf

This is an insult on our collective intelligence, how can a faceless group from Niger or Mali want dialogue after causing so much trouble.

I thought Apc kept telling us that they were faceless foreigners,

imagine the amount of lifes and livelihood that have been lost in the carnage

Shameeeeeeeee on our so called leaders

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by 12submarine(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

Exactly I have proffered my own solution already which is Buhari has to step aside for common sense to to take the reigns...Whats your own solution Sir?
That is why I said, people like you jubilate at every death "due to fulani attack" because it ultimately leads to this your solution. I wish Buhari doesn't stay beyond 2019, but I am not so desperate to the point of celebrating death of fellow humans, only cursed bloody fools do that and those calamities will soon be their portions IJN. They will never enjoy that politics driving them to celebrate people death in the Mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by excel101(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
"arrest anyone with illegal weapon" so cos of the new peace deal the weapon is illegal, before the peace deal weapons are legal abi? Na wao.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by Yakson09: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Turantula:
Instead of finding way to bring the murderers to book, this EVIL government is negotiating with TERRORISTS and the FOOL called Umahi has decided to be a willing tool for the SATANIC caliphate.
I seriously doubt if Umahi is Igbo.
umahi na afonja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-Party: PDP In Dilemma Over Wike, Others / Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram / How Buhari Hiked Electricity Tariff Three Times In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.