Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Wish Two Nairalanders and a Mod Happy Val's Day! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish Two Nairalanders and a Mod Happy Val's Day! (1387 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish Two Nairalanders and a Mod Happy Val's Day! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
sekxyqueen:

my dear,,,nobi easy something. .

my dept,,you must choose one oo..

it's either you kill youreself or they kill you cheesy

so why haven't you uploaded the funfair pics

please do,lemme entertain my eyes embarassed
Inbox me make I tell you why, I no wan enter wahala, you get cheesy.
Re: Wish Two Nairalanders and a Mod Happy Val's Day! by sekxyqueen(f): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Chikita66:
Inbox me make I tell you why, I no wan enter wahala, you get cheesy.
hahhaha,,you eehn

Re: Wish Two Nairalanders and a Mod Happy Val's Day! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
sekxyqueen:
hahhaha,,you eehn
Hahaahahahahahaha. I weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish Two Nairalanders and a Mod Happy Val's Day! by Tohzara(m): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Kimcutie and Lordcat Tozara and Greiyboy Gucciqueen and Gh0sts. Richytheph and Lalasticlala. Wish y'all a happy valentine.
Thanks, Tahra baby. I wish you same.
How're you doing?
Re: Wish Two Nairalanders and a Mod Happy Val's Day! by Kimcutie: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Kimcutie and Lordcat
Tozara and Greiyboy
Gucciqueen and Gh0sts.
Richytheph and Lalasticlala.
Wish y'all a happy valentine.
Same to you and the aforementioned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Want Me To Style / Emotional And Deep: Shola Allyson Writes A Provoking Letter To All Young Ladies / Help! An Milf WANTS MY BODY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.