Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (97719 Views)

Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by ERCROSS(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2018
Stan9:

A strong VPN is the key. Also linking a US phone number makes dem calm without disturbing u for any document. I have never been asked for any document since i have using it

how would you get a us phone number to use ?
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by chygoz3(m): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2018
ERCROSS:

I smell lies... of a truth, you owe me no explanation, but why do u need a nigerian paypal when you already have a uk paypal that functions well.
Did it occur to you that I may have opened the Nigerian PayPal account before I went to the UK for my masters?

7 Likes

Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2018
ERCROSS:

how would you get a us phone number to use ?

If you have to ask, the spirits have not yet selected you to know.

I climbed a jagged mountain and listened to a wise man who lived there, and the above sentence is his only message to you.

9 Likes

Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2018
Jakumo:
It may interest readers in Nigeria to learn that PayPal will instantly BLOCK any and all accounts that indicate transactions going into, or out of Nigeria.

Yes sir indeed, I can attest with absolute certainty that Nigeria has been BLACKLISTED by PayPal ever since that platform was created.

Anyone who doubts for an instant the facts I have stated here is free to test the truth of my report here by simply attempting to use PayPal whilst inside Nigeria. Regardless of how long your PayPal account has been open, the instant that account is used for ANY transaction traceable to Nigeria, that PayPal account WILL be closed right away, and the OWNER of the account will also be blacklisted, so that they can NEVER open another PayPal account ANYWHERE on this planet.

I would encourage anyone living in the USA or Europe, and who runs a PayPal account, to call my bluff and so much as TRY to use their account whilst in Nigeria. When your account is closed for LIFE, you can write back here and tell us all how truly sorry you are for making such a terrible mistake as to use PayPal in Nigeria.

Don't say you were not warned.
My dear, what is your point because there is Nigeria paypal except they can only send but not receive.

1 Like

Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by olaolaking: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2018
mavinc4u:

Bro calm down, it is not Nigeria paypal but lesotho paypal that is another country paypal.
You are wrong. PayPal allows you to open an account in Nigeria but you can only make payment with it
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by OAM4J: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2018
Jakumo:

Based on the specific details I note above, I am pretty sure that I might know exactly who you are outside of this forum, though my Oracle has been wrong before.

Wonderment.

E get as e be.

Wettin man pikin nogo see for this life ?

Anyway, right or wrong though my Sherlock Holmes presumption about your true identity may be, I nonetheless feel that my observation about PayPal's default stance on all things Nigeria, is at least partially vindicated by none other than one of Nairaland's longest-serving and most esteemed moderators, so, for this OFFICIAL endorsement of my reports on this subject, I hastily commot my cap with gratitude sir.

On a related note it is great news to learn that PayPal has finally opened the business door just a crack for Nigerian users, particularly in light of the stance previously taken in the recent past. I never in my entire life thought I would live to hear the name "PayPal Nigeria", outside the context of a one-liner joke about the very notion.

E get as e be.

Hahahahaha... I don't doubt your oracle. But I be small pikin that can be easily fished out o. cheesy Though I have only interacted with minute few from this forum but it will be honour really meeting a Nairaland LEGEND like you outside the forum. You have been on Nairaland since the 1st year of its existence and still an active and powerful poster as ever despite the meany season changes here, honestly you deserve a good percentage of Nairaland shares.

Respect to one and only Sir Jakumo!

Well, we can only hope PayPal will do its best and use improved technology to counter thier fears on fraudulent activities in Nigeria and grant the genuine business men in the country the full PayPal features. We are talking about the most populous black nation, biggest Africa market and one of the biggest economies in Africa. I think PayPal has more to gain giving Nigerians the full PayPal features for real.
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2018
olaolaking:

You are wrong. PayPal allows you to open an account in Nigeria but you can only make payment with it

How am I wrong? Did you actually read the guy's comment I made a quote on before quoting me?
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2018
So there is just no point creating a PayPal account since you cannot receive money. I have several merchants who have contacted me to do business with, but they cannot pay me because monies going to Nigeria will be deemed as scam, even if its for legitimate business. I just created this business account, but i'll just leave it alone, since I cannot receive payments on it. It just sucks that I'm a Nigerian. Nigeria is such a messed up country...
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by Lazyreporta(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2018
jimcaddy:
So there is just no point creating a PayPal account since you cannot receive money. I have several merchants who have contacted me to do business with, but they cannot pay me because monies going to Nigeria will be deemed as scam, even if its for legitimate business. I just created this business account, but i'll just leave it alone, since I cannot receive payments on it. It just sucks that I'm a Nigerian. Nigeria is such a messed up country...

If it's on what I posted , you will receive funds. Withdraw to your local bank
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
The below may be of help.

Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by seyoops4u: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nice write up and I commend your effort and time invested on this research.
DO you know that PayPal can block your account even if you have 1 Billion dollars in the account.
Lazyreporta:
It’s no news that Nigerian PayPal do not receive fund but can only send, this makes it difficult for it to be used for online business aside for buying and paying for goods and services.
I have thought about this a lot and I did a top research on it and discovered a way out and this is the use of Lesotho PayPal which has the full PayPal feature, which means that it can send and receive fund as well as do other things a foreign PayPal does.
So let me go straight to the point.

Go to https://www.paypal.com/ls/webapps/mpp/merchant, or copy and paste this link in your browser. When you do that this is what the page you will see will look like below.
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by Emmyk(m): 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Jakumo:

I honestly have no idea how you pulled off this feat, sir, because I know of SEVERAL PayPal customers of long standing, who were ALL blacklisted forever, the INSTANT they tried to carry out PayPal transactions whilst visiting Nigeria.

Na him be say ya juju dey strong, no be small ting.

Frankly I am utterly mystified by your unbelievable claim.
I also have a Nigerian PayPal account I've been using since 2014 without any issue, I only use it to make payments tho.
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lazyreporta:
It’s no news that Nigerian PayPal do not receive fund but can only send, this makes it difficult for it to be used for online business aside for buying and paying for goods and services.
I have thought about this a lot and I did a top research on it and discovered a way out and this is the use of Lesotho PayPal which has the full PayPal feature, which means that it can send and receive fund as well as do other things a foreign PayPal does.

Go to https://www.paypal.com/ls/webapps/mpp/merchant, or copy and paste this link in your browser. When you do that this is what the page you will see will look like below.
Nice piece of information... Waiting to receive my first fund by the end of today. Thanks man!

1 Like

Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by Solitin40: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
RealGucci:
how can i shop om aliexpress.
amazon is cheap buh naija guy wan use bogus billing price kill me.
pls how can i pay on aliexpress pls.
it keeps rejecting my uba card
and gtb
Try Access Bank
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
RealGucci:
how can i shop om aliexpress.
amazon is cheap buh naija guy wan use bogus billing price kill me.
pls how can i pay on aliexpress pls.
it keeps rejecting my uba card
and gtb
Ask your bank to enable your card for international transactions.
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by IamShiningStar(f): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
lol sef!
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by NaijaEcash(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Irrespective of what you say, officially, PayPal does not allow Nigerians to receive fund on PERSONAL or BUSINESS account. See the proof in the following link https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Business/nigeria-business-account/td-p/1243995
That it works for a while does not guarantee that it won't be blocked. I was using a friend's paypal account years back. He added my email address to his PayPal account which was opened in UK. All was okay until he finished school and relocated. The account got locked and the fund inside could not be retrieved. The excuse given was that I operated as a Nigerian. You don't have to take my word for it. Just ensure you don't use heavy fund to experiment on your own.

2 Likes

Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by omolola15(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

Brother, I opened my PayPal account using the same method couple of weeks back. After that, I tried receiving and send petty fund using the account. U can find screenshot below. The whole account set up is virtually linked to Nigeria details (Ur ID, ur Address,). The only place u change country is at the point of ATM card linking.

Wait until you have a serious money coming into the account and see how PayPal will hold the money. Talking from experience. Apart from
Lesotho you can even use republic of Benin or other neighboring Africa countries. I’ve also done this in the past.

2 Likes

Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by omolola15(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Stan9:

You can operate a US PayPal account here in Nigeria using a strong VPN. And u will be able to send and receive payment with it without any issue.
I have several of such account created by me.

I know you can do that. But how many of that account have you actually used to successfully receive payment. Opening the account is not my problem. Receiving payment successfully is what I’m talking about. It gets the point you are asked for ID and utility bill. What will you do??
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by duwdu: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
lari03:
grin grin grin grin grin
I sent a letter to PayPal last year and they responded by saying,it is our country that has imposed the non-receiving feature on accounts opened in Nigeria.

Interesting info, if as claimed. Thanks for posting.

P34c3
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by ERCROSS(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
Jakumo:

If you have to ask, the spirits have not yet selected you to know.

I climbed a jagged mountain and listened to a wise man who lived there, and the above sentence is his only message to you.

bros, is like you would go back to the top of that tree ooo. abi make i message u privately abeg
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by duwdu: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
OAM4J:

What you wrote is true years ago. But that changed since PayPal Nigeria waa launched. You can now open your foreign PayPal account in Nigeria as long as you are not changing the account details.

And even before then and now, any issue that warrants blocking your PayPal account were and still easily resolved soon as you get back to your foreign base and use the number used in setting up the account to call them.

About 5/6 years ago, my foreign PayPal account was blocked while accessing it in Nigeria trying to confirm a payment. But soon as I got back, called PayPal they unblocked it almost immediately. But warned me not to access the account again in Nigeria till they change their policy stand on Nigeria.

Since PayPal Nigeria was launched I am now able to access the account when in Nigeria and it doesn't get blocked.

But what the OP is proposing is very risky, especially when funds start coming into the PayPal account and he has to transfer the funds into his bank account... Very likely it will get blocked by then

This is very pertinent info to the operating circumstances of yours truly.

Thanks for posting.

P34c3
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by OluwaWizzy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
I will definitely try this out..
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by fashrola(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Disclaimer: Never try this method.... You will end up crying when PayPal lock up your funds

PayPal is over sensitive when it comes to issues like this....
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by bedfordng(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
hhhmmmm
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by godwinweb(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
We follow the right process to open PayPal account for our clients and they are receiving money directly to their Nigerian bank account..... The other way round can be dangerous...
Lazyreporta:

Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
allgrand:

So how exactly can I receive and cash out money on PayPal with complete rest of mind, as someone living in Nigeria?

Not possible to cash out in Nigeria, you can only receive.
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by phantom(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
OAM4J:

Hahahahaha... I don't doubt your oracle. But I be small pikin that can be easily fished out o. cheesy Though I have only interacted with minute few from this forum but it will be honour really meeting a Nairaland LEGEND like you outside the forum. You have been on Nairaland since the 1st year of its existence and still an active and powerful poster as ever despite the meany season changes here, honestly you deserve a good percentage of Nairaland shares.

Respect to one and only Sir Jakumo!

Well, we can only hope PayPal will do its best and use improved technology to counter thier fears on fraudulent activities in Nigeria and grant the genuine business men in the country the full PayPal features. We are talking about the most populous black nation, biggest Africa market and one of the biggest economies in Africa. I think PayPal has more to gain giving Nigerians the full PayPal features for real.

Oga e get people for this forum wey senior jakumo well for nairaland.
Now, to the paypal issue, i run 2 naija, 3 US and 1 UK paypal account from nigeria(all business accounts) The problem is withdrawing the money to a US or UK bank account which payoneer used to help us with until facebook stopped it. What are the options available?
1.send the money in you paypal account to a family member in the UK or US who have uk or usa bank accounts linked to their paypal accounts. They would then withdraw to their bank accounts and then send to you via wire transfer(which i prefer) or western union.
2. Set up a strip atlas account for 500 dollars and they set you up with a legal yankee bank account,tax id and LLC registration. Bottomline, they establish a legitimate business for you in the US. The company registered is now a US business even though you the owner is based in naija.
3. Pay merchants out of it. I use it to pay my suppliers in china as well as pay for facebook ads. I run a shopify store. My customers choose to pay me with either paypal or credit card(via stripe). My profit is recieved via the 2nd route via stripe-payoneer link.
Enough said!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by EtzEkeyz(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
This is awesome...... Am even in need of PayPal
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by ajibsca: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Don't mind the guy. He probably took something. PayPal that people have been using for how many years?

chygoz3:

Oga you are wrong. I have a Nigerian Paypal account and a UK Paypal account. The Nigerian Paypal account was opened in Nigeria and I make purchases with it with no problems. The UK Paypal account was opened while I was doing my Masters program in the UK and I still access the account here in Nigeria without using a VPN and it works perfectly.
Re: How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) by uchenick(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Have you ever tried to make a payment online or tried to
receive a payment and then you are hit with the ‘PayPal’ only option.

Well, I have been there. PayPal is a major way of making and receiving payments online and this had stopped me from accessing a lot of things online because I had not gotten the needed knowledge.

After much research, I found something that works for me and I now have a working PayPal and I receiving and make payments online from my foreign clients. Note: THIS IS 100% LEGIT.

Download it via this link ==> http://thefreelancemasterclass.com/create-a-paypal-nigeria/

So today I will be sharing what I learned that works for me.
This is what I have been using for the past 1year and I have been able to pass a lot of dollars $ though it and it still works.

This PDF eBook will show you all you need to know and how to get your PayPal working in less than 24hours.

This eBook will help you:
* Create a working PayPal
* Receive money from your overseas
* No VPN need
* Use your real name in the PayPal account
* Receive money from Shopify, Clickbank, JVZoo, JVShare etc…

Well, you can see the screenshots.
This eBook will go for just N1,500 in the Next 24hours

BUT FOR NOW, ITS A FREE PDF EBOOK.

Download it via this link ==> http://thefreelancemasterclass.com/create-a-paypal-nigeria/

To your online business success
Nick Uche

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / Porn Displayed At Access Bank ATM In UNILAG By A Customer / 9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.