Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies (2405 Views)

Lottery, Pools, Betting Operators In Lagos Must Have ₦20 Million Share Capital / Oshiomhole: We Must Return Edo To APC For Sustainable Development / Certificate Forgery: Adeosun Must Return Salaries, Face Trial - PDP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by letusbepieces: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2018
It is only fair now that Ambode APC have passed their discriminatory Yoruba bill to deny access to education to nonYorubas, that in the same faith, SS Governors take equal measures to actualise the relocation of their oil companies to the southsouth region.

The oil companies headquaters in Lagos ought to relocate to Cities like Warri Delta State, Port Harcourt Rivers State and Uyo Akwa Ibom State.

Further, in view of Yoruba hostilities to non yorubas, the Federal government should commence as an emergency Three deep seaports in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom State.

Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and south east govs should take appropriate measures to proscribe Yoruba from marrying from the Igbos.

These measures will make us all happy and alot more comfortable with One Nigeria.

It is only fair that we take a leaf out of Ambode Yoruba book, so as not to be left out.

7 Likes

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by letusbepieces: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2018
See wat southsouth oil wealth is doing in Lagos.

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by xnsandrxns: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:

u are still chest beating about ur phantom legislation that will be null.

I am more interested in proscription of Yoruba from marrying Igbos.

In Nigeria we all have our interest and dislike.

Soon we will pressure Ohanaeze and South East Gov to declare anybody that marry Yoruba family Osu.

As for SS oil companies they must sure now relocate to Warri, Port Harcourt and Uyo.

Federal Gov must build deep seaport in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

Yoruba have done their own, we must surely do our own.
Just grow up and get sense already

Why would anybody want to marry yeebos?

Go and force the federal government to build the seaports na

You guys are just so unintelligent

Gush
Your foolishness disgust me

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by letusbepieces: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2018
xnsandrxns:

Just grow up and get sense already

Why would anybody want to marry yeebos?

Go and force the federal government to build the seaports na

You guys are just so unintelligent

Gush
Your foolishness disgusts me

Your Yoruba brothers have been looking for our trouble in dat regards.

Igbo like me consider that the greatest offense and want it ban.

Not against other Nigerians, just against Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by xnsandrxns: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:

Your Yoruba brothers have been looking for our trouble in dat regards.

Igbo like me consider that the greatest offense and want it ban.

Not against other Nigerians, just against Yorubas.
Dumbass

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by letusbepieces: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2018
xnsandrxns:

Dumbass

We will carry that agenda the same way Yoruba carry their discriminatory agenda.

All is fair, at least we are now talking and considering it.

1 Like

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by xnsandrxns: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:

We will carry that agenda the same way Yoruba carry their discriminatory agenda.

All is fair, at least we are now talking and considering it.
But to be honest, That bill really got to you
No need to cry too much
You are reaping what you sowed

You can't sow hatred and reap love

Now bow your head and weep for your bleak future

12 Likes

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by QuotaSystem: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:
It is only fair now that Ambode APC have passed their discriminatory Yoruba bill to deny access to education to nonYorubas that in the same faith SS Governors take equal measures to actualise the relocation of their oil companies to the southsouth region.

The oil companies headquaters in Lagos ought to relocate to Cities like Warri Delta State, Port Harcourt Rivers State and Uyo Akwa Ibom State.

Further, in view of Yoruba hostilities to non yorubas, the Federal government should commence as an emergency Three deep seaports in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom State.

Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and south east govs should take appropriate measures to proscribe Yoruba from marrying from the Igbos.

These measures will make us all happy and alot more comfortable with One Nigeria.

It is only fair that we take a leaf out of Ambode Yoruba book, so as not to be left out.

Damn see painment....
Are you the only ethnicity in Lagos? Why are you the only ones crying?
Let's be pieces with this level of unity begging? Ambode please help them before they start jumping off bridges in frustration.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by letusbepieces: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2018
xnsandrxns:

But to be honest, That bill really got to you
No need to cry too much
You are reaping what you sowed

You can't sow hatred and reap love

Now bow your head and weep for your bleak future

I wan use ur bill push our own agenda.

Inside Igbo and Yoruba who want Nigeria?

I dont care wat u do in Lagos, all I care about is dat u take ur stinking hands off our Igbo women.

1 Like

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by xnsandrxns: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:

I dont care wat u do in Lagos, all I care about is dat u take ur stinking hands off our Igbo women.
Lol
Now you don't care about Lagos grin
Sense don dey fall on una

To hell with you and your yam leg girls

I thought the topic of the thread was about South South oil companies
Why are we talking about female piglets?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by letusbepieces: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Damn see painment....
Are you the only ethnicity in Lagos? Why are you the only ones crying?
Let's be pieces with this level of unity begging? Ambode please help them before they start jumping off bridges in frustration.
xnsandrxns:

Lol

Why are we talking about female piglets?
u are still chest beating about ur phantom discriminatoy yoruba only legislation.

I am more interested in proscription of Yoruba from marrying Igbos.

In Nigeria we all have our interest and dislike.

Soon we will pressure Ohanaeze and South East Gov to declare anybody that marry Yoruba family Osu.

As for SS oil companies they must sure now relocate to Warri, Port Harcourt and Uyo.

Federal Gov must build deep seaport in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

Yoruba have done their own, we must surely do our own.

1 Like

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by tobida: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2018
This country is just too funny. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by letusbepieces: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
tobida:
This country is just too funny. cheesy

I will not stop until Ndiigbo take the appropriate measures to protect and preserve Igbos.

Yoruba should go and marry their Yoruba.

Igbo marry anybody else but Yoruba.

This is wat we Igbos want and there is nothing wrong with dat.

I dont see nothing wrong with it.
Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by Funkybabee(f): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin angry grin

Lalasticala com see something

1 Like

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by vonxe: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Letusbepieces

I like your humour, nice one �
Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lol
Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by georjay(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
xnsandrxns:

Lol

Why are we talking about female piglets

haaaa
you are wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by Olabestonic001(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:

Lols.
Most of your Igbo women will poison anyone who tries to ban them from marrying who they want.
However, you can legislate that anyone who wants to marry an Igbo lady must have a credit in Igbo cheesy
That is more reciprocating than what you've been doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:
It is only fair now that Ambode APC have passed their discriminatory Yoruba bill to deny access to education to nonYorubas that in the same faith SS Governors take equal measures to actualise the relocation of their oil companies to the southsouth region.

LordAdam16 can you see the interplay starting almost immediately? Can you see signs of what the law represents, what i was talking about?

I maintain that even inter-tribal marriages will be affected the way Nigeria is going.

1 Like

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by Biety: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
E pain am die...cheesy

You people should also be ready to vacate lagos then.
Any game you people want to play with us, you can't win cos we are more intelligent than you.

If you want to Carry your oil companies remember to carry your properties along.

3 Likes

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by sekxyqueen(f): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
what's wrong with these people...
tufia,,is Lagos the only state in Nigeria..
Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:
It is only fair now that Ambode APC have passed their discriminatory Yoruba bill to deny access to education to nonYorubas, that in the same faith, SS Governors take equal measures to actualise the relocation of their oil companies to the southsouth region.

Leave South South alone, and fight for your South East. We are not interested.

4 Likes

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by uba1991: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dat mean Igbo shud go back to dia eroded zone

2 Likes

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by wale2day: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nigeria funny die. I regret born here.

1 Like

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by letusbepieces: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
kmcutez:

Leave South South alone, and fight for your South East. We are not interested.

SS/SE 4 eva, Afonja go and die. parasite!
Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:

SS/SE 4 eva, Afonja go and die. parasite!

Lol. Carry your SE. No attache by force. We like just South South aka Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by letusbepieces: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
kmcutez:

Lol. Carry your SE. No attache by force. We like just South South aka Niger Delta.
[/s]

U are a drty stinking afonja, i dont even want to interact with u.
Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by LordAdam16: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jupxter:

LordAdam16 can you see the interplay starting almost immediately? Can you see signs of what the law represents, what i was talking about?

I maintain that even inter-tribal marriages will be affected the way Nigeria is going.

I find no problem with the responses. I'm a firm believer that Nigeria should restructure, and regions should be free to make their own laws.

If CSOs feel the state law impinges on the constitution, they're free to battle it out in court. If it doesn't they should accept it in good faith and if they really are into it, do a tit for tat in their native regions. The Yorubas have the best universities in the country. It is a comparative advantage. If they choose to exploit it, I'm sure they explored the consequences and bit the bullet.

The Akwa Ibom seaport project is on. The Edo seaport is on. It is only on NL you find SE complain that the SS ports are not competitive, in the real world they're doing fairly nothing about it, after all they still make profits when they import through Lagos. They should stop complaining and start acting. If SE businessmen really want the SS ports to be competitive, it'd only take 3 years to make it happen. 3 YEARS!

-Lord
Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by vicktwitt: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
FROM THE DAYS OF AWOLOWO TO DATE YORUBAS ARE KNOWN FOR TRIBAL POLITICS THEY ONLY SHOUT ONE NIGERIA BECAUSE OF THEIR BENEFITS FROM OTHER PARTS OF NIGERIA PLAYING SENTIMENTAL POLITICS AFONJAS I HAIL THEE
Re: SOUTHSOUTH GOVS- Lagos Must Return Southsouth Oil Companies by koladebrainiac(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
they should come and take it now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Election UPDATE: Deputy Governor arrested. / 12 Reasons Why Yoruba People Abandoned Sowore To His Own Fate / 2021: I Will Lift Anambra To Country Level – Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.