Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

See Evidence That I. N. E. C. Has Compromised Its Neutral Stand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Evidence That I. N. E. C. Has Compromised Its Neutral Stand (439 Views)

Shehu Sani: Let Us See Evidence When You Kill Bandits / Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr / Breaking! The Federal Govt Has Compromised The Security Force-garba Shehu (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Evidence That I. N. E. C. Has Compromised Its Neutral Stand by Teacher1776(m): 11:20am On Feb 14, 2018
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC is the only body empowered by law to register eligible voters and conducting elections into various elective offices including the president, state governors, national and state assemblies, FCT councils elections amongst other functions. States electoral bodies rely solely on the voters registers provided by INEC.
The images which hit the internet the previous week following the Kano state Local Government areas elections calls for deep concerns. These included images of mere toddlers and primary school age kids voting in the election. Registration of voters is a sole responsibility of INEC officials. Even after the initial registrations, various officials are appointed to verify the faces on the register to ascertain they are truly eligible.
INEC allowing underage to register in certain states but would disallow it in other states clearly shows it is on a well scripted mission of giving undue advantage to some states. Not forgetting the fact too that the total number of voters is a precondition for constituency delineation.
INEC must extend these same favours to every other states of the federation. On the other hand, the national assembly must as a matter of urgency, amend the relevant sections which prohibits those under 18 from voting.
If this is not done, Nigerians must collectively join their voices to reject this OPEN illegality. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Re: See Evidence That I. N. E. C. Has Compromised Its Neutral Stand by Litblogger: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2018
I need to leave this country.

1 Like

Re: See Evidence That I. N. E. C. Has Compromised Its Neutral Stand by kcmichael: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2018
Under age voting in the north & mass thumb printing in the south.different method same result..the same shit different hole.

(1) (Reply)

Coalition Of Varsity Dons Endorse Buhari For 2nd Term / PHOTOS: NNPC GMD, Baru Hosts Japanese Ambassador To Nigeria / Child Voters: There's Nothing INEC Can Do - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.