Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Beauty Of Purple Lipstick - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Beauty Of Purple Lipstick (1763 Views)

Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) / Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) / Miss Kenya, Messry Lung'atso Emerges The Beauty Of Africa International 2022* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Purple Lipstick by Busybodygirl: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
Sometimes  you wanna rock your natural lip with little or no make up at all while other  times you just want to be bold and visible,  true right? Am not a make up artiste but then i believe the purple lipstick can help you achieve that.

Purple signifies royalty, it is exquisite, it  denotes class and style and i believe every lady should not fail to use the purple lipstick once a while.Lipstick is the icing on top of every beauty look, so when you get it wrong, your entire look goes from flawless to flopped and the confidence to pull off a look goes down the drain. Applying your Lipstick is supposed to be the icing on the cake for every beauty look you desire to wear, and using a colour like purple is just creative.i have heard  friends claim that purple lipstick doesnt fit them, but hello there is something called "blending"..."shade" .... there are different shades of the colour and there is no way you wont find the perfect one,whether you are dark skinned or light skinned. CONTINUE AT https://www.busybodygirl.com/the-beauty-of-purple-lipstick/

(1) (Reply)

Bag Hanger At Affordable Price / Men Designers Shirts / Latest Yellow Lace Styles In Vogue For 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.