Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim (7753 Views)

Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Fiancee Is Not A Muslim He Is A Pastor In RCCG – Akande / Revealed! How Osinbajo’s Daughter Met Husband-to-be, Shamsideen. / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by HeWrites(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
Earlier Thread; Kiki Osinbajo To Wed Seun Shagaya, Bola Shagaya's Son ( https://www.nairaland.com/4346213/kiki-osinbajo-wed-seun-shagaya#65034803)

Following Yemi Osinbajo’s announcement that his Daughter Damilola is set to walk down the aisle with her man Olumide Bakre, many have sent in congratulatory message while others had a thing or two to say.

One of those who had something to say is Daddy Freeze, who had an issue with the fact that some churches will never allow marriage between a Christian and a Muslim.

He wrote;
REDEEMED PASTOR OSHINBAJO’S DAUGHTER SET TO MARRY..
I congratulate them and sincerely wish them well as they look really happy and in love!

His name seems Muslim… If it’s normal church rats that want to marry Muslims, they won’t agree o… The will go as far as saying “Allah is not God” and say “let’s not be unequally yoked”. But with the political pedigree involved here, I’m sure even the GO and his Mummy will attend.�

Let me remind you of the high profile case of another Redeemed pastor’s daughter Charity, who wanted to marry a Muslim, the whole CAN stepped out to stop the wedding according to the story below. � ��

https://torimill.com/2018/02/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-yemi-osinbajos-daughters-engagement-to-a-muslim.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by aminu790(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
I just like Yoruba. If na my tribe... I don buy wahala be that marrying non-Muslim even though it is accepted.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Baawaa(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
That is what politics cost Osinbajo

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Memories12411: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Religious laws only affect the masses.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Blonchilli(m): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Osinbajo is a politician not a Pastor, he's only keeping the money in the family, end of story.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by adehadex(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
One day bush meat go catch the hunter................ And the masses though they were saying in Jesus name we pray not knowing they were saying in Jesus name we prey.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by 007author(m): 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Yorubas are just too liberal

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Love is blind
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by ogbeniolola: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
A bi o; we are o!....please tell them o!....they want the innocent girl to trade love & happiness for religion; after wedding when everybody has eaten rice & danced Sunny Ade, she would now be left alone in her new world to regret whether or not she has taken the right decision!
007author:
Yorubas are just too liberal

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by pongwa(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
before I make my submission I need to confirm if Olumide Bakre is actually a Muslim first

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by pongwa(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
before I comment, I need to confirm if Olumide Bakre is actually a Muslim first
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Godwinfury(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
His headache.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by OgahBohz: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
this religion cost me the love of mylife ....

I gave up when her friend told me that Christians are not allowed to dwell with UNBELIEVERS ..

meaning as a Muslim I am an unbeliever ?
that's really heartbreaking ...

I remain a Muslim .. if that will cost me anything ...

....peace ..

15 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Slaye: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
So she Nor see fine boys like us marry?? ?? !! !! !! !??
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by blessedvisky(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nonsense of the highest order! Quran calls Christians Kuffirs, and other disgusting names yet permits Muslim men to marry Christian women but not Muslim women to marry Christian men.
I really pity her. Child of a Pastor. When the love clears from her eyes, she'll know exactly what she has gotten herself into.

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Koleman(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
I hope pastor Adeboye is clapping? Because surely I know Rccg does not sanction such marriages. If he does that means he is a hypocite

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by yns4real: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
pongwa:
before I make my submission I need to confirm if Olumide Bakre is actually a Muslim first

How Osinbajo’s daughter got hooked

Posted By: Deshola Komolafe On: February 14, 2018 In: Entertainment, News ,

Mixed reactions have continued to trail revelations occurring just yesterday that the daughter of Vice President, Damilola Osinbajo will be getting married to Oluseun Bakare.

According to an inside source who is close to Oluseun, He first set his eyes on Damilola Osinbajo during the monthly Divine Encounter programme in the Abuja stadium by the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

From then on, he would regularly sight her at the ‘Divine Encounter’ program and at the monthly Holy Ghost service but never had the chance to have an up-close conversation with her.

But as fate would have it, he met her again at an event in Abuja , this time he did not let the opportunity pass him by. He walked up to her, and as they say the rest is history.

Afterwards, they moved from being just friends, till yesterday’s announcement by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo on Twitter as the only a confirmation of that fact.

“With joy and praise to the Lord, Dolly and I announce the betrothal of our daughter Oludamilola Osinbajo to Oluseun Bakare.” Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo confirmed the union via his Twitter account which was posted just seven hours ago.

Our source also confirmed that Oluseun Bakare is a Christian and a worker in the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

We can only wish them a fruitful and happy union.

http://thenationonlineng.net/bakare-weds-osinbajo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by demmy66: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
blessedvisky:
Nonsense of the highest order! Quran calls Christians Kuffirs, and other disgusting names yet permits Muslim men to marry Christian women but not Muslim women to marry Christian men.
I really pity her. Child of a Pastor. When the love clears from her eyes, she'll know exactly what she has gotten herself into.
what does the bible call muslims, believers right?
1. so who are the unbelievers not to be yoked with? you didn't see that portion to criticise right? but you can shout and call it nonsense.
2. can you please enlighten us on what exactly she will face when her eyes open?.. so you can prove to us that your post isn't hypocritical.

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by pongwa(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
yns4real:

How Osinbajo’s daughter got hooked

Posted By: Deshola Komolafe On: February 14, 2018 In: Entertainment, News ,

Mixed reactions have continued to trail revelations occurring just yesterday that the daughter of Vice President, Damilola Osinbajo will be getting married to Oluseun Bakare.

According to an inside source who is close to Oluseun, He first set his eyes on Damilola Osinbajo during the monthly Divine Encounter programme in the Abuja stadium by the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

From then on, he would regularly sight her at the ‘Divine Encounter’ program and at the monthly Holy Ghost service but never had the chance to have an up-close conversation with her.

But as fate would have it, he met her again at an event in Abuja , this time he did not let the opportunity pass him by. He walked up to her, and as they say the rest is history.

Afterwards, they moved from being just friends, till yesterday’s announcement by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo on Twitter as the only a confirmation of that fact.

“With joy and praise to the Lord, Dolly and I announce the betrothal of our daughter Oludamilola Osinbajo to Oluseun Bakare.” Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo confirmed the union via his Twitter account which was posted just seven hours ago.

Our source also confirmed that Oluseun Bakare is a Christian and a worker in the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

We can only wish them a fruitful and happy union.

http://thenationonlineng.net/bakare-weds-osinbajo/
well then 'ori bobo freeze yen ti daru oo' I mean brother freeze is a confirmed science student

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by goodnews777: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
If indeed he is a muslim, then mr osibanjo has exposed redeem church as a complete fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by ololadeimmanuel(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
just wait nau.. we will watch the telemundo that day
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by QuietHammer(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Buhahahaha. Sheeples, what say you?

grin grin grin

Hehehehehehehee
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by blessedvisky(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
demmy66:

what does the bible call muslims, believers right?
1. so who are the unbelievers not to be yoked with? you didn't see that portion to criticise right? but you can shout and call it nonsense.
2. can you please enlighten us on what exactly she will face when her eyes open?.. so you can prove to us that your post isn't hypocritical.

1) where did the Bible EVER refer to Muslims specifically? Islam is about 6 centuries younger than Christianity. Do the maths yourself.

2) Does Islam permit the children of such a union to follow their mother's religion?
Will she not be compelled to conform with Islamic principles such as Polygamy, and wife beating?
Will she still have freedom to attend church programs??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bloggers!
Bloggers!!
Bloggers!!!
Bloggers!!!!
Bloggers!!!!!

How many times I call una
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Uyi168: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Memories12411:
Religious laws only affect the masses.
..religion is actually a tool of control...the elites understand this,and they play it to their advantage..

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by bobokeshington: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
Money!
Money!!
Money!!!
Money!!!!
Money!!!!!

Nothing wey money no fit do!... Everyone has a price and can be bought over even Daddy G. O sef....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Obudupikin: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Is he a Muslim or his name seems Muslim?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by obaataaokpaewu: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
This one won't verify a story before he rushes to instagram.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by holatin(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Baawaa:
That is what politics cost Osinbajo
you know its better to remain silent than to talk and sound foolish, stupid and crazy.

osinbanjo is living his life, he is in one of the highest post anyone can attain in this country and you on the other hand is a failure but yet you still think your opinion count in his family.

idiota

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by akp202(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
OgahBohz:
this religion cost me the love of mylife ....

I gave up when her friend told me that Christians are not allowed to dwell with UNBELIEVERS ..

meaning as a Muslim I am an unbeliever ?
that's really heartbreaking ...

I remain a Muslim .. if that will cost me anything ...

....peace ..
Do Muslims give their female to Christians?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by demmy66: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
blessedvisky:

1) where did the Bible EVER refer to Muslims specifically? Islam is about 6 centuries younger than Christianity. Do the maths yourself.

2) Does Islam permit the children of such a union to follow their mother's religion?
Will she not be compelled to conform with Islamic principles such as Polygamy, and wife beating?
Will she still have freedom to attend church programs??

1. so can you define the term UNBELIEVER according to the BIBLE and tell us if muslims fall within the category of the definition.
2. whose name, state of origin does a child adopt? I guess yours will adopt your wife's and even go to your wife's church of you attend different denomination..right? if you can answer This, Then your second point in your argument is clouded by sentiment.
3. polygamy and wife beating are not a compulsory principle that must be adhere to as a Muslim, so why are you trying to mislead the public as if it is a must in Islamic belief.
YES. if she doesn't feel convinced to accept Islam, islam permits she is free to practice her religion. Hope you are clear about your intentional misconception borne out of hatred and ignorance. knowledge is bliss my friend.
Lesson to be learnt: Always be armed with facts and adequate knowledge of a subject before you argue out of ignorance. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by OgahBohz: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
akp202:
Do Muslims give their female to Christians?

Rhetorical ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Titties Can Twerk Too" Busty Lady Says As She Twerk Using Her Boobs / 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! / GUYS ONLY!!! Pick Your Preferable(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.