Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim (7754 Views)

Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Fiancee Is Not A Muslim He Is A Pastor In RCCG – Akande / Revealed! How Osinbajo’s Daughter Met Husband-to-be, Shamsideen. / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by blessedvisky(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
demmy66:

1. so can you define the term UNBELIEVER according to the BIBLE and tell us if muslims fall within the category of the definition.
2. whose name, state of origin does a child adopt? I guess yours will adopt your wife's and even go to your wife's church of you attend different denomination..right? if you can answer This, Then your second point in your argument is clouded by sentiment.
3. polygamy and wife beating are not a compulsory principle that must be adhere to as a Muslim, so why are you trying to mislead the public as if it is a must in Islamic belief.
YES. if she doesn't feel convinced to accept Islam, islam permits she is free to practice her religion. Hope you are clear about your intentional misconception borne out of hatred and ignorance. knowledge is bliss my friend.
Lesson to be learnt: Always be armed with facts and adequate knowledge of a subject before you argue out of ignorance. thanks

1) Yes, All those who believe in Quran's message can be rightly termed unbelievers. This is because the quran expressly DENIES the SONSHIP, and DEATH OF JESUS ON THE CROSS.

2) This is why I referred to her ALLEGED upcoming Marriage to a Muslim as Nonsense.. If she really wants to obey the commandments in the New Testament and bring up children after biblical ways, Y not marry a Christian? "Marry in the Lord" is an explicit instruction to all Christians. If she wishes to marry an unbeliever, well she should be ready to live with the consequences.

3) Does the Quran contain verses that permit Husbands to beat their wives? YES!!
Does Quran permit Polygamy? YES!!
I didn't "inspire" the Quran so Y are you talking as if I'm making false statements here? I'm not responsible for the words in the Quran and hadith.
Also try and know what words mean b4 using them anyhow to sound "savage and epic". I know enough about what Islam preaches and what Muslims PRACTICE, so think twice b4 you label anyone "ignorant" and "misleading"

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Khd95(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
I remember my first major relationship

this girl told me to my face that she wouldn't even allow her self to talk to me of she had knew I was a Muslim.. well because I look more like igbo nd it was already late.. she was madly in love with me then

we dated for almost three years... we never expected to last that long.. I miss u nosa... but u had to go to find better happiness, probably a Christian
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by GentleMoney: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Martinez19(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
blessedvisky:
Nonsense of the highest order! Quran calls Christians Kuffirs, and other disgusting names yet permits Muslim men to marry Christian women but not Muslim women to marry Christian men.
I really pity her. Child of a Pastor. When the love clears from her eyes, she'll know exactly what she has gotten herself into.
Religious folks are hypocrites.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by blessedvisky(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Martinez19:
Religious folks are hypocrites.j
Atheists are also known to be quite hypocritical.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Martinez19(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
blessedvisky:

Atheists are also known to be quite hypocritical.
how?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by blessedvisky(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
Martinez19:
how?
Well since you made a sweeping generalisation on your first post, I responded with another generalisation. If you want an explanation, explain ur initial post

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by ConcernedNL: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
007author:
Yorubas are just too liberal

i doubt its real though. the muslim thing
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by undisputedgbola(m): 12:11am On Feb 15, 2018
And now the Goat called Freeze has achieved his aim(s) - drawing unnecessary attention cum irrational arguments.......

He said it himself; "His name seems Muslim…." - obviously, he isn't sure yet and yet he's drawn an IRRATIONAL conclusion...

Psyche evaluation should be conducted before some person(s) are allowed to purchase a mobile phone - come online....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by akp202(m): 6:27am On Feb 15, 2018
OgahBohz:

Rhetorical ....
u c ur self.... Rhetorical indeed
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by olasaad(f): 6:32am On Feb 15, 2018
Slaye:
So she Nor see fine boys like us marry?? ?? !! !! !! !??

Fine boy no money grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by tim26will: 6:46am On Feb 15, 2018
undisputedgbola:
And now the Goat called Freeze has achieved his aim(s) - drawing unnecessary attention cum irrational arguments.......

He said it himself; "His name seems Muslim…." - obviously, he isn't sure yet and yet he's drawn an IRRATIONAL conclusion...

Psyche evaluation should be conducted before some person(s) are allowed to purchase a mobile phone - come online....

Sincerely, you're the only reasonable writer I see here, many are just like freeze. The guy is a Christian and a redeemer. He's quiet and not the social elite type.. I wonder why some failures will critise success to draw attention not considering the repacaution. I pity those of you that are allow freeze to use your mouth to destroy your destiny and future. If only you know the impact of "Idle words"
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Slaye: 7:09am On Feb 15, 2018
olasaad:

Fine boy no money grin grin grin

Lol but I get e love to give her naw
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Burgerlomo: 7:15am On Feb 15, 2018
But dem say D guy don convert to Christian nah cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by olasaad(f): 7:26am On Feb 15, 2018
Slaye:

Lol but I get e love to give her naw

go and look for money to compliments your love so that it will be sweet
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Slaye: 7:30am On Feb 15, 2018
olasaad:

go and look for money to compliments your love so that it will be sweet

Just one simple question; how do you know I don't have money? grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by olasaad(f): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2018
Slaye:

Just one simple question; how do you know I don't have money? grin

To marry VP's daughter? I don't know
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Slaye: 7:45am On Feb 15, 2018
olasaad:

To marry VP's daughter? I don't know

Vp daughter get enough money. She Nor need guy when get money. All she needs is fine boy that's romantic and sweet like me. Even you self you need it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by Kdon2: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2018
demmy66:

1. so can you define the term UNBELIEVER according to the BIBLE and tell us if muslims fall within the category of the definition.
2. whose name, state of origin does a child adopt? I guess yours will adopt your wife's and even go to your wife's church of you attend different denomination..right? if you can answer This, Then your second point in your argument is clouded by sentiment.
3. polygamy and wife beating are not a compulsory principle that must be adhere to as a Muslim, so why are you trying to mislead the public as if it is a must in Islamic belief.
YES. if she doesn't feel convinced to accept Islam, islam permits she is free to practice her religion. Hope you are clear about your intentional misconception borne out of hatred and ignorance. knowledge is bliss my friend.
Lesson to be learnt: Always be armed with facts and adequate knowledge of a subject before you argue out of ignorance. thanks

You are the one with tainted sentiment man,go get a life! An assylum seeker muslim slaughters his wife in broad day light in Britain last week because she converted to Christianity and you are still talking religion of piss my ass. As if what the poster said wasn't the truth. Abeg
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by OgahBohz: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2018
akp202:
u c ur self.... Rhetorical indeed

hang your self na
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by undisputedgbola(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
tim26will:

Sincerely, you're the only reasonable writer I see here, many are just like freeze. The guy is a Christian and a redeemer. He's quiet and not the social elite type.. I wonder why some failures will critise success to draw attention not considering the repacaution. I pity those of you that are allow freeze to use your mouth to destroy your destiny and future. If only you know the impact of "Idle words"
Trust me...
People just want to 'trend' at all cost; and I keep wondering what they stand to gain...

Well.... I've got a life to live jaare
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by akp202(m): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
OgahBohz:

hang your self na
y should i hang myself for a blood sucking religion.... Does it make sense to u?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by OgahBohz: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
akp202:
y should i hang myself for a blood sucking religion.... Does it make sense to u?

lolzzz

no wonder all the Muslims in the whole world have finished sucking everyone's blood ..

right now I'm even sucking blood

and am coming for yours ...

buhahahah ..

#ignorance#
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim by EtzEkeyz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
This one weak me o..... I shock, is this how this world will end...... Strange anyway I am doing my own
https://www.notedwap.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS ONLY!!! Pick Your Preferable(pic) / See What These Girls Are Doing In The Club? Do These One Have A Future? / Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.