Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) (41668 Views)

Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Dele Momodu Celebrates 26th Wedding Anniversary With His Pretty Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by sirchikero: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2018

Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by castrol180(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2018
NOC1:
duri thick gooooo. inyanmi

Duri yanriyan ka
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2018
ogbeniolola:
Eeeeyaah!....sounds more like the agony of a single mum! I always tell girls who care to listen not to marry a guy cos of his fame, fortune or power; instead they should go for guys who truly reciprocate love!

Ehmm but they aren't married na. So we should go for Love, instead of money?, Na love wey person go chop?, the money there will compliment the Love..
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by veli1(m): 9:29am On Feb 15, 2018
Chaii See Pussy Lyk Mr.Biggs Bread
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by biggy26: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2018
One of her best pic's so far. It's either she's always about to swim or she's always expecting Davido.
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2018
kpomo toto...Imade davido daughter no struggle come out from this toto walahi
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by pennywys(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2018
Pussy like no other
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by pennywys(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Ehmm but they aren't married na. So we should go for Love, instead of money?, Na love wey person go chop?, the money there will compliment the Love..
come let me marry you, I have the money, I have the love
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2018
this one is trying so hard to be notice by the great turtle ninja but chioma has taken over... Igbo girls are incomparable... if u say nah lie go and argue with ur father tongue
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by alen4smith(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2018
007author:
Her pussy is damn too fat
dont be decieved the pussy is padded
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2018
pennywys:
come let me marry you, I have the money, I have the love

Thank you but i no want
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by pennywys(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Thank you but i no want
which one u want?
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by buchilino(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2018
ewebiodun:
Abeg, is it that this lady doesn't have clothes or she dey sell bikini or something else.....nah so so bikini everyday of her life.....ahn ahn

GOOD QUESTION, I THOUGHT AM D ONLY ONE DAT NOTICE
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by Seehydee(m): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2018
Her pussy be like 50naira puff puff
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by baby124: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
She’s beautiful though. Far finer than his current girlfriend.
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by KellyGatzz(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
If you're in Awka, Anambra state...
And you need to change ya wardrobe..
Just Holla at me @ 09030698029 on whatsapp.
You can also visit my page on FB @ K-point collections.

Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by Referendum50(f): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
castrol180:
this girl was mistakenly born, and she mistakenly gave birth to Imade after accidentally ran into inebriate Davido. I am of the belief that by now she is a courtesan serving all big boys serviceable with her fat and yummy pùssy and clitoris.

One day Imade will wake up and curse her.
Curse her for what.. If they told you what your mom did before so you will curse her too... You think life works like that.. No one is perfect so go chill

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by Pataricatering(f): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
castrol180:
this girl was mistakenly born, and she mistakenly gave birth to Imade after accidentally ran into inebriate Davido. I am of the belief that by now she is a courtesan serving all big boys serviceable with her fat and yummy pùssy and clitoris.

One day Imade will wake up and curse her.
oya , take panadol !
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by made4naijamusic: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
Unilag Student Rejects Singer, Orezi’s Scholarship Offer, Chooses His Glasses Instead (Video)

The most shocking thing recently happened at Moremi Hall in Unilag where a lady refused a scholarship offer from Orezi in favor of his sun glass. The incident recently happened and it has gotten people talking on social media. Is there any artiste you would choose to have an accessory of his/ her over a scholarship offer?

Watch video below.

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/unilag-student-rejects-singer-orezis-scholarship-offer-chooses-glasses-instead-video/
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) by castrol180(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Referendum50:

Curse her for what.. If they told you what your mom did before so you will curse her too... You think life works like that.. No one is perfect so go chill

Are you ok at all? Why mentioning my mum in this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Ladies, Will You Rock This Eniola Badmus' Crazy Jean? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.