Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

For Slay's Sake - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For Slay's Sake (425 Views)

Adventure With The Slay Queen's / For Your Daughter's Sake - Ekwegbalu Nnamdi. {mr Insightz} / Why Do Women Stay With Their Domestic Violent Partner For The Sake Of The Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Slay's Sake by Busybodygirl: 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Partying was never my thing, it wasn’t a part of my life, besides, I was never brought up to party hard, drink strong drinks or even wear skimpy and sexy dresses, with inches of shoes as high as 6 or 12 .I was just that simple, morally brought up girl trying to get a university degree until I met Caroline.

I was invited for a school fellowship’s praise night that Friday, and I decided to attend just to experience what a campus praise night would be like and also to worship my creator. I entered into the church auditorium and saw young students like me dancing hard, HMMMMMMM which dance step did I not see? Guys were doing 'shaku shaku' as if there won’t be a next time to do it , Girls were whining their tiny waist, and shaking their big buttocks.
They were all sweating profusely and screaming like mad people. I was shocked beyond words, I was this girl who went to a C.A.C church, am sure you want to know how C.A.C church works? Well We hardly danced hard or sang high praises, decorum was the order of our service and decency was our tagline. After scanning the new environment I found myself in, I settled to a seat in the last row. “Hello” I greeted the very slim lady sitting beside me, she wasn’t interested in the dance festival and just focused on her iPhone. She looked up at me as I greeted her and smiled at me revealing her very deep sunken dimples.

“hey,wassup?”. She replied.

continue reading https://www.busybodygirl.com/for-slays-sake1/

(1) (Reply)

The One Best Thing You Need To Do To Be Happy / Eniafe / @a1,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.