Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Wow. Man Posts Photos Of Himself With His Two Brothers Holding Their 3 Cut - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wow. Man Posts Photos Of Himself With His Two Brothers Holding Their 3 Cut (702 Views)

Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? / Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow. Man Posts Photos Of Himself With His Two Brothers Holding Their 3 Cut by adiguns3(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Instagram is getting hotter as man shares pictures of himself and two brothers carrying their cute daughters which have left people drooling and tapping into their blessing.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-7cWlVi7ycfo/WoQwQCTFGAI/AAAAAAAABMI/E0CRg0Wlva4DRqfI-PLkYn1Gza8FzIo5ACLcBGAs/s320/3%2Bbro%2B1.JPG[/img]

The Instagram user identified as Olumide Isaac had always teased his followers with pictures and cute videos of his daughter who is extremely endowed with so much cuteness.

Today, he surprised his followers when he revealed from his post that his two other brothers have cute baby girls in a similar age bracket as his.

In his post he said he can't wait to see the bond that would develop between the three girls.

He wrote: "3 Brothers/3 daughters. This truly is a blessing from God. These girls are my new inspiration for life, and why I strive so hard to be great. I love them all beyond words can express. Can’t wait to see the bond that develops between then. It’s so much joy to see their personalities and how they interact with each other at such a young age. They are not cousins, they are sisters"

http://nigeriannewszone..com.ng/2018/02/man-posts-lovely-photo-of-himself-with.html

More photos below

1 Like

Re: Wow. Man Posts Photos Of Himself With His Two Brothers Holding Their 3 Cut by adiguns3(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
More

Re: Wow. Man Posts Photos Of Himself With His Two Brothers Holding Their 3 Cut by mazimee(m): 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
Someday, I will carry my own cute daughter

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With A Highly Sensitive Friend / Strawberry Farming: The New Goldmine In Agriculture. / GLOW KIDDIES STORE Massive Back To School Sales Ongoing At Unbeatable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.