Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. (26779 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by Xionez(m): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
joey150:
Sorry but the video quality is not good enough for a tech reviwer of your nature.

The infinix phone you shot it on is horrible. The audio is of a very poor quality. Next time use a good Cannnon camera to document your trip or at least a very good mobile device.

I agree too.
She could use a Canon or even a Pixel2 XL, Mate 10 pro or Note 8, but then again, it all comes down to what was stipulated in the Terms and Conditions.

1 Like

Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by adeolazzy: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
peacettw:

I am glad that you have had a pleasant experience. I, on the other hand have experienced nothing but pain on using at least 3 tecno phones. My last tecno device developed a fault in less than a month of purchase!! 3 months later, I was forced to buy another phone. Talk about been penny wise and pound foolish. Well, learnt my lesson and got a Samsung phone. The rest is history. No issues at all with my new phone and this is it's 2nd year.

Well, this is relative
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by sureinfo: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
How can you say that? Tecno devices are very good please
peacettw:

You got that right..... Tecno remains my worst phone till date. I always discourage people around d me from buying such a terrible product.
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by peacettw: 4:01am On Feb 16, 2018
sureinfo:

Your opinion though. I have a totally different one.
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by bravesoul247(m): 5:28am On Feb 16, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by henry007(m): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2018
joey150:

Head to YouTube and see reviews recorded in 4k and not even 1080p.

You think recording in 4k is what makes videos clear? undecided

Quality doesn't drop drastically until 360P(which i'm guess is what you watched it on)
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by joey150(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
henry007:

You think recording in 4k is what makes videos clear? undecided

Quality doesn't drop drastically until 360P(which i'm guess is what you watched it on)

No. 4K makes it blurry. Guy pack well abeg. undecided
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by henry007(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
joey150:

No. 4K makes it blurry. Guy pack well abeg. undecided

I can bet you've never seen anything in 4K seeing you probably don't have a 4K display on your phone, tablet, TV or PC. Please do your research about resolutions before you comment next time.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by joey150(m): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
henry007:

I can bet you've never seen anything in 4K seeing you probably don't have a 4K display on your phone, tablet, TV or PC. Please do your research about resolutions before you comment next time.

I don't want to argue what i have seen or not. Obviously not worth it with you man!
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by peacettw: 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
sureinfo:
I understand that you have had a pleasant experience with this phone. I, on the other hand can't say same.
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by bravesoul247(m): 12:28am On Feb 18, 2018
Nice one
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by omoalajah(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nice ine
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by datyorubaboy: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Looks like the Nigerian office too
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by Behankey(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nutase:
So they are just using our head like APC and PDP and you will see infinix fans throwing jabs at Tecno and itel fans not knowing its the same thing bit different nomenclatures.

Lol. A lot of us has known this for so long. That's why all their phones have same thing in common. Affordability.
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by missslimzy(f): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
beautiful office
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by Behankey(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
At least this will put to rest the rumour that the owner of Slot owns Tecno
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by onlinetrade: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
My Itel 1516 Plus which I bought in August 2017 suddenly stopped working (in March 2018, Less Than 1 Year)!!!

I took it to their office in opebbi Ikeja (on 9th March, 2018) and was told it would be repaired FREE OF CHARGE (SINCE IT WAS STILL UNDER WARRANTY).

WENT BACK TODAY (14th March, 2018) and was told to pay #8,200 if i wanted it to work!!! (A phone I bought last year for #20,500)

THE MOST ABSURD OF ALL WAS WHEN I ASKED WHY I NEEDED TO PAY #8,200. The attendant responded that there was a little dent on the touch screen and that if the item was repaired, the touch screen WILL SPOIL grin grin grin. And that the cost was that of the touch screen!! VERY FUNNY REALLY...

Just to think of it that Itel, Techno and Infinix recently sent some Naija Tech Bloggers to China to SEE THEIR GREAT FACTORIES AND OTHER FACILITIES ( cool. RATHER THAN DO THIS, THEY SHOULD FOCUS ON BUILDING GREAT PRODUCTS LIKE XIAOMI, HUAWEI, MEIZU which are internationally acceptable brands!!!

I will be attaching proofs of my escapades with this CHINESE COMPANY swindling Nigerians. And I know many other Nigerians are in my shoes. Until we can actually ascertain the quality (and serviceability) of Itel, Techno & Infnix phones, I'll advice you STAY AWAY...

itelMobileNG, Carlcaresophia, MissTechy

2 Likes

Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by Psoulsport(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tecno came out good and it's trending Nigerian market. First to come up with dual SIM, who knows what else tecno will come out with.... Stilling waiting...
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by sureinfo: 1:20am On Mar 19, 2018
peacettw:

Your opinion though. I have a totally different one.
what ever,tecno devices are still cool
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by Psoulsport(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2018
Tecno set to release Camon X
Re: Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. by tafat: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Psoulsport:
Tecno came out good and it's trending Nigerian market. First to come up with dual SIM, who knows what else tecno will come out with.... Stilling waiting...
sure thing, Tecno has done a remarkable job in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Infinix Note 4 Specifications and Price / My Experience From The Infinix Hot6x Photo Walk / Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.