Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 (17088 Views)

What's The Real Name Of The Winning Eleven Game We Played On Ps2 / Help Needed On Ps2 Console / Gaming Guru Help/how To Score Direct Free Kick On Ps2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 by lekbel09(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
I have really suffered some big defeats in the hands of my friend on this game and I need serious revenge.Any formula would be appreciated
Re: Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 by EbukaHades10(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
lekbel09:
I have really suffered some big defeats in the hands of my friend on this game and I need serious revenge.Any formula would be appreciated
One solution,if it is ur own game,is to tweak(rebuild or enhance) ur favorite team or teams that u use often. Don't tweak it much. Maybe the defence and attack,if u can make it 89 or 88.
Alternatively,u could go to the formation settings b4 u start the game and use a defensive formation or something
Re: Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 by lekbel09(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
EbukaHades10:
One solution,if it is ur own game,is to tweak(rebuild or enhance) ur favorite team or teams that u use often. Don't tweak it much. Maybe the defence and attack,if u can make it 89 or 88.
Alternatively,u could go to the formation settings b4 u start the game and use a defensive formation or something
guy I want to beat him cleanly no ojoro I just want to learn how to shadow mark better
Re: Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 by ore291(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
lekbel09:
guy I want to beat him cleanly no ojoro I just want to learn how to shadow mark better
shadow marking comes from experience and the ability to anticipate your opponent moves and be able to stop them, so just keep playing against a com controlled opponent till you get the hang of it, or focus purely on your attack if you concede five but score six you are the winner so you don't really have to worry about defending aggressively

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 by lekbel09(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
ore291:
shadow marking comes from experience and the ability to anticipate your opponent moves and be able to stop them, so just keep playing against a com controlled opponent till you get the hang of it, or focus purely on your attack if you concede five but score six you are the winner so you don't really have to worry about defending aggressively
yeah you are right the nigga has been playing the game for 12yes me wey just start last month,the way he used ibrahimovic and R2 is wat baffles me the most

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
lekbel09:
Then match him player for player and avoid pressing X button all the time especially when sprinting to defend. When I type player for player,i mean if he uses Real Madrid,use Barcelona,PSG or any other big team.
Re: Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 by lekbel09(m): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Then match him player for player and avoid pressing X button all the time especially when sprinting to defend. When I type player for player,i mean if he uses Real Madrid,use Barcelona,PSG or any other big team.
ok noted
Re: Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 by Holuwatoobii(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2018
you don't need to mark with x always, you should rather mark with the directional buttons if you are good with it, sprint while holding the directional button and i think either r1 or r2(am not sure cause its about 5years since i've hold a pad last), follow the opponents man without holding x so that ur player won't be marking behind the opponent's player, assuming that the opponent's player has outruned ur's, just switch to a different player and chase him with the navigational keys(i don't recommend you pressing or holding x)
Re: Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 by 9tailskid: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
lekbel09:

So ees now that you want to learn PS2 ba? Anyways, your friend wee be beating you up and down anyhow...

On a serious note you've got to up your game...
Stop trying to match him offensively when you guys play cos he WILL kill you.. Rather, pick and play with a defensive formation/game
Move the ball around and limit his posession... And do try putting in crosses into his 18 yard box cos that's going to be your only route to getting a goal..
Re: Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 by lekbel09(m): 7:45am On Feb 17, 2018
9tailskid:

So ees now that you want to learn PS2 ba? Anyways, your friend wee be beating you up and down anyhow...

On a serious note you've got to up your game...
Stop trying to match him offensively when you guys play cos he WILL kill you.. Rather, pick and play with a defensive formation/game
Move the ball around and limit his posession... And do try putting in crosses into his 18 yard box cos that's going to be your only route to getting a goal..

Haba Bros you don't like me at all o,no Mata how defensive I get the guy go still score
Re: Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 by lekbel09(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2018
Holuwatoobii:
you don't need to mark with x always, you should rather mark with the directional buttons if you are good with it, sprint while holding the directional button and i think either r1 or r2(am not sure cause its about 5years since i've hold a pad last), follow the opponents man without holding x so that ur player won't be marking behind the opponent's player, assuming that the opponent's player has outruned ur's, just switch to a different player and chase him with the navigational keys(i don't recommend you pressing or holding x)
Your tactics dey work bro but am gonna need time to master them

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 by Galantis: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2018
If its the pes 18 on ps2, use boca juniors and play 5-4-1 formation. Trust me if he will hate life
Re: Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 by lekbel09(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2018
Galantis:
If its the pes 18 on ps2, use boca juniors and play 5-4-1 formation. Trust me if he will hate life
Ok
Re: Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 by 9tailskid: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
lekbel09:
Haba Bros you don't like me at all o,no Mata how defensive I get the guy go still score

Lol, no be so na..
Just try do wetin i suggest then also up your skills...
I also pass through this stage back then.
Re: Pls Help Me On How To Mark On Ps2 Pes18 by jeff1607(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
parking the bus crew lol

use box (square wen marking) and control ur other player to block potential passes

or

use semi auto, u and computer can play against him even help u score,

or

play become a legend and watch how u become good

(1) (Reply)

What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? / Gateway 3ds Card Hacked Nintendo 3DS Roms - 3DS Jailbreak Is Coming / What Is The Current Price Of Psp In Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.