Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (20212 Views)

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by ZiniZi(f): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love | Valentine's Day Special | Daily Naja

www.DailyNaija.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obja2nQ9zjk
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by bobokeshington: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
The craziest things I have done is Impregnating her and then dump her "Ass"...

Do you still want to hear more?

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by midehi2(f): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
I don't wanna say cool

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2018

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Sirkelvin: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Sirkelvin: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
LadyF come and answer this grin
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by robonski15(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by caseclosed147(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
HAVING SEX RAW

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by drips8(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
The greatest thing I've ever done for love
NOTHING
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Traveled from Benue to Lagos....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by HeyCorleone(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Falling in love is crazy enough.

9 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by danchuzzy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Not given a f*CK!!! angry
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Narldon: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2018

My Boyfriend said that Snake swallowed the Valentine Gift he bought for me... embarassed

37 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Treash(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Wetin consan mi. Me and my babe sef no get time.

Whereas, parcel of lands consisting of 7 duplex for sale at Bogije, off Ajah, Lagos. Asking price is 170M. Contact the solicitor, Barr Ayo on 08068088866 or 0909083205. All documents duly registered. Pictures to be provided upon request.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by gqboyy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nothing cuz am single af
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Daviestunech(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
I love for love undecided
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Montez90: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Narldon:

My Boyfriend said that Snake swallowed the Valentine Gift he bought for me... embarassed

your boyfriend cannot make heaven

21 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Stevengerd(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Done for attraction u mean?
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by BlackAdam55(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
nothing undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by BrotherJesu(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
Givin out a kidney to my girlfriend's sister.

In a movie i auditioned for.

26 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by QuietHammer(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
Licked her pusssy. cry *spits* angry

My ancestors, I'm very sorry for putting you to shame

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by homosapien002: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mchewww. Val ko Vat ni
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Wash payint angry
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by BrotherJesu(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Narldon:

does he work with jamb?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Acted like a total ozuo in the name of love.

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by jaxxy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
I did absolutely nothing. How crazy is dat?
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by freshkpomo(m): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Staying Up All Nite,and Finally Having Pains In My Abdomen In The Morning!
Modified: While In Secondary School,i Gave A Girl My Work To Copy From And Later Had To Submit An Unfinished Work Because The Time I Ought To Use In Completing My Work Was Spent Helping Here! Guys Result Show , I Knack "c" And Babyyy Knack "a"... When I Cum Stl Enter University,them Give Us Seminar To Work On,after I Finish My Own Na Him Baby Say She Wan Pick Ideas Frm My Own,i Gave Her Nt Minding That It Was Deadline Day And I Have Nt Typed My Work.. Mhen As Usual Na Baby Disappear With My Work Oh That I Had To Buy Some Random Rightup Frm A Cafe, And That Was The End.I Avoided Her After Then And Finally Started Snubbing Her..

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by vengedre(m): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Havent really done anything on Vals day, maybe tonights gonna change tho
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by homosapien002: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
QuietHammer:
Licked her pusssy. *spits*

My ancestors, I'm very sorry for putting you to shame

Apology accepted... go and lick no more

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by adrian3000(m): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
BrotherJesu:

does he work with jamb?

savage grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by RexTramadol1: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
Love does not exist.

Shikena

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.