Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (20215 Views)

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by noona(f): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
I don't celebrate Valentine...it's overrated..
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by gonkin(m): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
Used half of my Project money to pay for her hostel.

Unfortunately she was accommodating her real boyfriend in the hostel i paid for, i turned out to be the care taker.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by emmyreb(f): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
this is just the most enjoyable val I've ever experience, we both talked And I don't really see much to val. In short, we didn't plan anything and actually told him I'm observing fasting today And he should go to work ooo.....to cut story short, he surprised me, came with my ever wanted meal ingredient And got it prepared himself..... Who talk say I no go like him over and over?

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by chigo245: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
I entered heavy rain just to see my girl some year back.
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
zicoraads:
AntiBrutus, coman confess tongue

Crazy? TBH grin, I can't really say I have done 'crazy' things.
I might only call it crazy now because we didn't work out...LOL.
They were just things I did at that time, because it was the right thing to do for a loved one.

You gat any?
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by zicoraads: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Crazy? TBH grin, I can't really say I have done 'crazy' things.
I might only call it crazy now because we didn't work out...LOL.
They were just things I did at that time, because it was the right thing to do for a loved one.

You gat any?
Someone has been MIA for long. Sure there was no candle light valentine dinner and the likes? grin

I have done loads of crazies. Like the absurd, the outright stupid and the totally insane. Tbh, I won't even want to say any here lipsrsealed
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
zicoraads:

Someone has been MIA for long. Sure there was no candle light valentine dinner and the likes? grin

I have done loads of crazies. Like the absurd, the outright stupid and the totally insane. Tbh, I won't even want to say any here lipsrsealed

Hahaha, nah...nothing of such.
I wish I could go let my hair down and have some fun, but I couldn't.

I've actually done things my friends consider stupid.
But you know how some girls can be na...
Once they see the lady being the one making some kind sacrifices, they call it stupidity. I think guys do that too.
Maybe it's their way of watching out for a friend.

Feel free to say it.
I slept off actually, woke up outta hunger.
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by maisauki: 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
Narldon:

My Boyfriend said that Snake swallowed the Valentine Gift he bought for me... embarassed

tell him d same snake came to your place and swallowed your thing and as such no za oza room
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by zicoraads: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Hahaha, nah...nothing of such.
I wish I could go let my hair down and have some fun, but I couldn't.

I've actually done things my friends consider stupid.
But you know how some girls can be na...
Once they see the lady being the one making some kind sacrifices, they call it stupidity. I think guys do that too.
Maybe it's their way of watching out for a friend.

Feel free to say it.
I slept off actually, woke up outta hunger.
Oh, okay. Thought our prince charming came to sweep you off your feet and rode with you into the night to serenade you grin

Erm, okay. Spending one's school fees is peculiar to almost every guy, but sitting for exams in the university, that was something that almost got me expelled.

And then there was me almost, almost, almost converting to another religion. There are others sha grin
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
zicoraads:

Oh, okay. Thought our prince charming came to sweep you off your feet and rode with you into the night to serenade you grin

Erm, okay. Spending one's school fees is peculiar to almost every guy, but sitting for exams in the university, that was something that almost got me expelled.

And then there was me almost, almost, almost converting to another religion. There are others sha grin

Somethings just wan vex me, I had to logout...then I slept off.
No be only serenade grin

Damn! That's a big risk!
You did that? I can't allow a guy do that for me.
When a guy shows me one kind love, I get scared.
I'll be very scared of what you can do when I break up, if I were her.

Religion? Someone is having that issue with me currently.
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by zicoraads: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Somethings just wan vex me, I had to logout...then I slept off.
No be only serenade grin

Damn! That's a big risk!
You did that? I can't allow a guy do that for me.
When a guy shows me one kind love, I get scared.
I'll be very scared of what you can do when I break up, if I were her.

Religion? Someone is having that issue with me currently.
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by freshkpomo(m): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
Stevengerd:
Wetin happen gan gan
u nor hear anything from my mouth oh looool
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Freiburger(m): 12:11am On Feb 15, 2018
Craziest? Staying with the one I think I love.
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by nonye6194: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2018
QuietHammer:
Licked her pusssy. cry *spits* angry

My ancestors, I'm very sorry for putting you to shame

your ancestors must be appeased for going down on a lady without their prior notice grin
QuietHammer:
Licked her pusssy. cry *spits* angry

My ancestors, I'm very sorry for putting you to shame

your ancestors must be appeased for going down on a lady without their prior notice
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by lycannightwolf: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2018
she was in my department then, same level.... i wrote exam for her..like writing exam for yourself and gf the same time...i mumu eh... i got C and she got B cause i wrote her's first and there was little time to complete mine...... I was intelligent but i was easily manipulated bcus of the so called love...that is past now sha.... cause right now, i can't tell any girl i love you...
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
noona:

Lies Korean woman lol
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by ballerin(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Loyalblak007:
cheesy grin cheesy
sweet chic with sweet boobs.
Come closer, your boobs got a lot healing to do to me

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by noona(f): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
cruchenutii:

Lies Korean woman lol
I'm not joking neither am I lying...never gotten any gift for Valentine or even celebrated it..Seriously,it's overrated..
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
noona:

I'm not joking neither am I lying...never gotten any gift for Valentine or even celebrated it..Seriously,it's overrated..

Okay, it's not too late. Give me your address let me send you a Post-Valentine gift. Even if its a flower !
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by noona(f): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2018
cruchenutii:

Okay, it's not too late. Give me your address let me send you a Post-Valentine gift. Even if its a flower !
Awwww!!!thanks,that's sweet of you..
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
noona:

Awwww!!!thanks,that's sweet of you..

You haven't sent the address ma'am , the delivery man is waiting.
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by mkpurumma090(f): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
No calls

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by steppin: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
noona:
Yeah, right.
Instead of you to agree you've been going Solomon on val, you here saying it's overrated.
If I hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.