Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User (1963 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo Bonds And Plays Draught With His People / Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
The kng of auchi is an exemplary leader

Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
AFEMAI IS WHAT I REP
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by madridguy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ma Sha Allah.
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by thesicilian: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
No auchi person was among the mad men. So where did they come from and why does auchi seem to be so attractive to foreign mad people?

1 Like

Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by buharitill2023: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
AFEMAI IS WHAT I REP

so osho is your brother?
And you always insult him for his good work in Edo north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by buharitill2023: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
thesicilian:
No auchi person was among the mad men. So where did they come from and why does auchi seem to be so attractive to foreign mad people?
because they knew the king will treat them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
madridguy:
Seen.
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
madridguy:
Seen.
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by CaptainStephen(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Up Auchi, I rep Afemai, Up Edo
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Didnt know we got lots of Afemai on NL
Lalasticlala see my pple ve been hiding
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by ZombieBuster: 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
madridguy:
Ma Sha Allah.

Northerner stop claiming sw
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by agadez007(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Why is the king dressed like a Northern King?
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by EASY39(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
God Bless this king,i wish my own kabiyesi can do 1% of this good gesture.
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by YourNemesis: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
agadez007:
Why is the king dressed like a Northern King?

If you ask me......

Na who I go ask o.... Auchi is the only glaring Northern Nigeria proxy in Southern Nigeria.
Look at the names of the respondents sef. Most are purely Northern.
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by AdaFonju: 7:02am On Feb 15, 2018
thesicilian:
silicianmafia
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by AdaFonju: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2018
YourNemesis:

If you ask me......

Na who I go ask o.... Auchi is the only glaring Northern Nigeria proxy in Southern Nigeria.
Look at the names of the respondents sef. Most are purely Northern.
Northern or muslim
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by AdaFonju: 7:09am On Feb 15, 2018
Ah ah, we will not take it, how dare this king not dress like bini in edo state
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Northerner stop claiming sw
so Auchi is in SW
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by SicilianMafia: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2018
AdaFonju:
Ah ah, we will not take it, how dare this king not dress like bini in edo state

Why do this idiots from far away Bayelsa Dress like Edo Kings and Still claim to be Ijaw?

Better know your mates in Nigeria !! Even in your tiny bayelsa , Edo Clans Epie and Ogbia own more than half of it!!

Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by AdaFonju: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
SicilianMafia:

Why do this idiots from far away Bayelsa Dress like Edo Kings and Still claim to be Ijaw?

Better know your mates in Nigeria !! Even in your tiny bayelsa , Edo Clans Epie and Ogbia own more than half of it!!
See this insecure Ile ife man, no be only Edo clans na Yoruba clans, go and tell an Ogbia or Epie man that he is Edo and see if your fate wont be worst than a libyan slave, Etibo is now bini dressing, kindly consult your doctor, if we are going by dressing everybody in Niger delta is Ijaw

1 Like

Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by SicilianMafia: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
AdaFonju:

See this insecure Ile ife man, no be only Edo clans na Yoruba clans, go and tell an Ogbia or Epie man that he is Edo and see if your fate wont be worst than a libyan slave, Etibo is now bini dressing, kindly consult your doctor, if we are going by dressing everybody in Niger delta is Ijaw

You are a fool and I have spoken already , until your useless bastard kings stop dressing like Edo's , you will forever remain Discarded slaves of Edo Ppl
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
SicilianMafia:

You are a fool and I have spoken already , until your useless bastard kings stop dressing like Edo's , you will forever remain Discarded slaves of Edo Ppl
u sure u people are not the slaves?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by AdaFonju: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
SicilianMafia:

I'm am a fool and I have spoken already , until my useless bastard king stop dressing like Ijaws , I will forever remain Discarded slaves of Libyan Ppl
Honesty is the best my brother God bless you
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by AdaFonju: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Jesse01:
u sure u people are not the slaves?
My brother don't ask me oh ask the libyans selling bene-otu like pure water
Re: See How The King Of Auchi Is Making His People Proud - Facebook User by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 16, 2018
AdaFonju:

My brother don't ask me oh ask the libyans selling bene-otu like pure water
lol leave that guy, let it be.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lost In Translation – The Times Subtitles Were Misinterpreted In Yoruba Movies / Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods / Egbuson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.