Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Everything You Need To Know About Dating An Igbo Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everything You Need To Know About Dating An Igbo Lady (3238 Views)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything You Need To Know About Dating An Igbo Lady by Kodiwithsauce: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
The word "amazing" is an understatement when used in describing Igbo girls.

They are known all over the country for the sheer beauty they possess. There was a thread on twitter recently where Igbo girls were told to drop their pictures. The curves were there, in all the right places. So irresistible, I had to slide into so many D.M's

I still haven't met an Igbo chick who can't prepare exquisite meals.

Are you into intelligent divas? Think east man.

I've given Igbo girls so much praises - smart, beautiful, voluptuous, fabulous cooks - but they didn't fall from heaven by mistake, trust me they have their "buts".

Igbo girls don’t come cheap, I'm not saying it's a general thing but money just has to be involved. I've been with a few Igbo girls, I had to dig holes into my pockets to sustain the relationship, " broke" became the new black.

A few years ago, I remember dating an Igbo chick that had no problem taking ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Another big "but" is that they are not faithful.

A typical Igbo girl never puts all her eggs in one basket, there is maga no.1, maga no.2 and so on. An average Igbo girl calculates, she has her goals and has a plan. You might just be her stepping stone.

My ice cream chick had one guy she called a comedian. I thought it was funny until I became the joke when she left me for him.

"But" number three - they are manipulative. Igbo girls are tactical when it comes to relationships, show any sign of weakness and she will become the man in the relationship. If the babe tells you to come over and you don't, "you done already f**ked up". Hardcore ones will go ahead to select your friends.

Ice cream girl was always the one holding my wallet whenever we went out. Initially I thought it was a romantic gesture until I saw her open my wallet to pay to the ice cream she had just bought, I felt like one of those jilted girls in Zeeworld ( so I heard, I never watch that stuff).

The last "but" I want to talk about today is this possessive nature they have. Those currently dating Igbo girls, I hail o!, I need you try this little experiment. The next time you are out with your girl, try having a harmless conversation with a female colleague and see what happens. It happened to me, it will probably happen to you and when it does, you know where to find me.

Don't get me wrong, I still love my Igbo girls. They rock!!!

https://www.sauceandsound.com/2018/02/14/everything-you-need-to-know-about-dating-an-igbo-girl/
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Dating An Igbo Lady by coolebux(m): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
You're just confused
80% of naija babes possess these attributes you listed
Stop particularising biko
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Dating An Igbo Lady by Burgerlomo: 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Biko me I dey luk 4 any damsel Igbo gal ooo cool
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Dating An Igbo Lady by Lagboyinibadan(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
coolebux:
You're just confused
80% of naija babes possess these attributes you listed
Stop particularising biko

Stop generalizing
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Dating An Igbo Lady by Herdeybayo1(m): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2018
noted
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Dating An Igbo Lady by miracool946: 12:23am On Feb 15, 2018
Q
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Dating An Igbo Lady by 2buffagain(m): 12:56am On Feb 15, 2018
Unfortunately Nigerian guys still see simping as something to be proud of.

Here are some advice to help you guys out:
- You SHOULD tell her you are busy when she "calls you over". This shouldn't stop you from calling her over whenever you want.

- Don't train her to always expect money from you. Stop being a maga. I don't know why this commandment is so hard for Nigerian guys. I'd it low self esteem? You feel so less of yourself that you need to give her money to "match her fly" ni?

"No" is one of the easiest words to pronounce. It is infact phonetically easier than "Yes" so I don't get why y'all don't use it more often with these females.

Lemme tell you a story...
The day I learned it was a sin to be a maga, many years ago this girl asked for $25 to do her nails. I had 2 x $20 notes and didn't have change, so I was feeling myself and gave her the $40 ($15 more than what she asked). She was visibly surprised and happy hugging me and I was there smiling like a fool.

Will you believe that the next time that idiot wanted to do her nails she asked me for money again, only this time she asked specifically for $40. I have her $25 instead as that was the price to do nails and this girl started to vex.

That was how many years ago I swore never to be a maga. It has been working up till this day. I have savings and I can use all this money to be buying crypto currency grin

Any woman that will be it leave because you tell her no, is not someone you should waste your time with.

In general, make girls tip-toe around you just a bit. This builds respect. You don't let females get too comfortable otherwise you find yourself quickly becoming a used fool because she knows you will swallow whatever bad behavior she gives you... Behavior that she cannot do near her senior brother.

2 Likes

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Dating An Igbo Lady by Kodiwithsauce: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
2buffagain:
Unfortunately Nigerian guys still see simping as something to be proud of.

Here are some advice to help you guys out:
- You SHOULD tell her you are busy when she "calls you over". This shouldn't stop you from calling her over whenever you want.

- Don't train her to always expect money from you. Stop being a maga. I don't know why this commandment is so hard for Nigerian guys. I'd it low self esteem? You feel so less of yourself that you need to give her money to "match her fly" ni?

"No" is one of the easiest words to pronounce. It is infact phonetically easier than "Yes" so I don't get why y'all don't use it more often with these females.

Lemme tell you a story...
The day I learned it was a sin to be a maga, many years ago this girl asked for $25 to do her nails. I had 2 x $20 notes and didn't have change, so I was feeling myself and gave her the $40 ($15 more than what she asked). She was visibly surprised and happy hugging me and I was there smiling like a fool.

Will you believe that the next time that idiot wanted to do her nails she asked me for money again, only this time she asked specifically for $40. I have her $25 instead as that was the price to do nails and this girl started to vex.

That was how many years ago I swore never to be a maga. It has been working up till this day. I have savings and I can use all this money to be buying crypto currency grin

Any woman that will be it leave because you tell her no, is not someone you should waste your time with.

In general, make girls tip-toe around you just a bit. This builds respect. You don't let females get too comfortable otherwise you find yourself quickly becoming a used fool because she knows you will swallow whatever bad behavior she gives you... Behavior that she cannot do near her senior brother.

Truth
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Dating An Igbo Lady by PrincessNazor(f): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lol Igbo girls rock.. yeah we're kinda possessive.... cute, smart, funny/sarcastic, amazing cooks, yh we don't put all hopes on one guy when we aren't in love, but when we're in love we give it 101%...... tongue
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Dating An Igbo Lady by 2buffagain(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
One more item, if you decide to move forward...

Prepare to go to her village for the wedding no matter where in the world you are.

(1) (Reply)

What Has 2019 Taught You So Far? / Viral Video Of A Lady Who Refused Sexual Intercourse From Her Man / I Think I Have Understood Why Women Are Always Demanding Money From Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.