Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 (45816 Views)

Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 6th March 2022 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by YourWife(f): 5:59am On Mar 07, 2018
Euouae:

I still do but better than him. What next?

Who know you? How many IG followers you get? How many Twitter followers? FB? C'mon... Stop disgracing us biko.

**if you no get money... HIDE YOUR FACE** cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by cr7lomo: 6:24am On Mar 07, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

the last ucl barca won with enrique, Barca beat man city when they just won the epl. John stones was the most inform defender and he was disgraced together with company. so why can't they beat them again?.

When this one take happen..u sure say u well so??

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by johnosas18: 6:53am On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=olihilistic post=65621671] I quote you with my post? Guy if you really be man drop your address.[/quote no need for all this , life goes on. life is sweet

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by Timoleon(m): 6:56am On Mar 07, 2018
marksleek25:
PSG made a bad decision to hire him in the first place.

Now it seems like a mistake no doubt. but at the time of hiring him, he had won the Europa cup for three straight seasons... that's not fluke. PSG needed a coach that had pedigree in cup competitions....on that basis, Emery was amongst the top candidates. unfortunately emery does not have a good record playing against real Madrid and Barcelona from his experiments at Seville in Spain. This however does not mean he was not worth the shot. Even real Madrid signed rafeal benitez a coach who had won the Europa cup with Valencia, champions league with Liverpool...was also a losing finalist...his reign in the. Spanish capital ended in ignominy...before January of this year, many were already contemplating he sack of Zidane. I think on the market there are few coaches that are better than Emery as obvious replacement for the job. Ancelloti, had his chance but what did. he do at PSG? In your opinion, who is on the free market at the moment that you think is an obvious Better candidate?
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by johnosas18: 6:58am On Mar 07, 2018
olihilistic:
I quote you with my post? Guy if you really be man drop your address.

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by johnosas18: 7:04am On Mar 07, 2018
congrat to Madrid. I wish same luck to Chelsea next week.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by Timoleon(m): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2018
victoralex:
Guys is there something about this madrid team that I don't know about
#OKAYOOO

The eBook costs #2500
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by marksleek25: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2018
Timoleon:

Now it seems like a mistake no doubt. but at the time of hiring him, he had won the Europa cup for three straight seasons... that's not fluke. PSG needed a coach that had pedigree in cup competitions....on that basis, Emery was amongst the top candidates. unfortunately emery does not have a good record playing against real Madrid and Barcelona from his experiments at Seville in Spain. This however does not mean he was not worth the shot. Even real Madrid signed rafeal benitez a coach who had won the Europa cup with Valencia, champions league with Liverpool...was also a losing finalist...his reign in the. Spanish capital ended in ignominy...before January of this year, many were already contemplating he sack of Zidane. I think on the market there are few coaches that are better than Emery as obvious replacement for the job. Ancelloti, had his chance but what did. he do at PSG? In your opinion, who is on the free market at the moment that you think is an obvious Better candidate?
at that time and at this moment, there was and is no coach of pedigree at the moment. I know you might ask, what of Luis Enrique? In my humble opinion, the guy is not tactically astute. As for Unai, the Europa is his highest level, no downgrading intending. Benitez was a walking corpse metaphorically as soon as he got the job. Did you remember no player even gave him praise at his appointment? That guy is too defensive. Even the special one could only bear it out for three seasons, him hair white by force. Well to PSG, blanc and Unai are IMO, the same level forget say he win Europa three times straight.

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by STILESGANG: 7:19am On Mar 07, 2018
jojothaiv:

na matter of priority.. UCL is the goal..
why won't it be the goal,when your masters Barcelona are in the local league grin.I'm even praying for a Madrid vs barca fixture In this UCL even though I know it won't happen.So the crybaby Ronaldo can cry again,when the midget finish dealing with them cheesy

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by Timoleon(m): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2018
marksleek25:
at that time and at this moment, there was and is no coach of pedigree at the moment. I know you might ask, what of Luis Enrique? In my humble opinion, the guy is not tactically astute. As for Unai, the Europa is his highest level, no downgrading intending. Benitez was a walking corpse metaphorically as soon as he got the job. Did you remember no player even gave him praise at his appointment? That guy is too defensive. Even the special one could only bear it out for three seasons, him hair white by force. Well to PSG, blanc and Unai are IMO, the same level forget say he win Europa three times straight.

I do agree with you. from available facts now, its obvious unai emery can't deliver champions league at least not yet. but think of this, if a student did the undergraduate course in the university (Europa) and excelled would it be stupid as a sponsor to enrol him for a masters degrees(champions league). Its just unfortunate for the owner of PSG. the task they face is daunting. They have money but they can't find a champions league winning coach on the market, the other thing holding them back is the psychology of being an institutionalised power house. before mourinho went to ,man u, PSG made advances to him but he opted for man u...for obvious reason they are a world institution in football. this psychological shortfall can be seen when PSG meet with powerhouses like Madrid, barca, bayern. I do believe though that before the end of the next ten years, they'll get lucky with the champions league(hopefully).
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by STILESGANG: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
rubbish talk of experience....Enrique guardiola won champions lig in dier debut season as coach...all u need is quality players and team chemistry which man city has ok....
Enrique really wasn't much of a coach though.Barca will still win something with any coach,just allow them to play their football.And don't forget they have messi.
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by Omotoyosi98(m): 7:56am On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=SPius post=65624430]

Barca will still school you like last Christmas undecided

Last time I checked Madrid where removing the ball from their net after a 3-0 defeat at full time

Count the other clubs. They can be easy for u
My dear,we re not talking about La Liga here,we re talking about UEFA champions league where Madrid is the grandmaster...Ronaldo and Mercelo is the genius...u better wake up,if Barca is drawn against Madrid in d quarter final,then u re doomed

4 Likes

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by marksleek25: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2018
Timoleon:

I do agree with you. from available facts now, its obvious unai emery can't deliver champions league at least not yet. but think of this, if a student did the undergraduate course in the university (Europa) and excelled would it be stupid as a sponsor to enrol him for a masters degrees(champions league). Its just unfortunate for the owner of PSG. the task they face is daunting. They have money but they can't find a champions league winning coach on the market, the other thing holding them back is the psychology of being an institutionalised power house. before mourinho went to ,man u, PSG made advances to him but he opted for man u...for obvious reason they are a world institution in football. this psychological shortfall can be seen when PSG meet with powerhouses like Madrid, barca, bayern. I do believe though that before the end of the next ten years, they'll get lucky with the champions league(hopefully).
they might... If they get lucky to hire someone like pep. Back to Unai, it's actually not a bad idea really, just that what works in the classroom(europa), doesn't always work in the real world (UCL) smiley
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by marksleek25: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2018
STILESGANG:
Enrique really wasn't much of a coach though.Barca will still win something with any coach,just allow them to play their football.And don't forget they have messi.
Tata Martino was coach and Barça didn't achieve much. this saying of any coach can go to Barça and succeed doesn't hold water.
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by WisdomCanada(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2018
Willexmania:
QOUTE ME AFTER THE MATCH

Full Time > Draw

Half Time > Psg Will Win

Half Time Score : 1 - 0

Full Time Score : 1 - 1

Real Madrid Will Qualify.

Psg Will Have A Good Chance To Make It 2 : 0 In The Second Half But They Will Miss That Clear Chance.

Then, Real Madrid Will Score The Final Goal To Make It 1 - 1.
you're a fool
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2018
cr7lomo:

When this one take happen..u sure say u well so??
you get short memory yet you cannot use google to help your life
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by emmygzy(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=Omotoyosi98 post=65627836][/quote]is it not the same bernabeu ni? The last time they paired us in champions league, Barcelona qualified ahead of them, Barcelona even beat them 2.0 at the bernabeu. Elclassico is always Elclassico, be it friendly, champions league, laliga etc. They played friendly in the pre season and everybody used their best players and played the match as if theres something big at stake. They know each other very well.

2 Likes

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by cr7lomo: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Abeg...when did Barca ever play city and then won CL after defeating city ...besides is this not stones 2nd season...no b Madrid win the last two CL... I no need Google for cheap info wey suppose de my head...
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2018
What a match that is expected to live up to its hype.
Naymar isn't in the mix due to injury, so its Ronaldo Vs Mbappe.

Its done and dusted.
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by segzy3(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

when did stones join city and was in form.he is in his second yr now and he's now city's fourth choice defender.city will beat madrid,barca.they ain't as strong has last year
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by segzy3(m): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2018
cr7lomo:

Abeg...when did Barca ever play city and then won CL after defeating city ...besides is this not stones 2nd season...no b Madrid win the last two CL... I no need Google for cheap info wey suppose de my head...
u dey answer the mumu wey no no shit.kompany has always been injury prone.

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by Willexmania(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2018
WisdomCanada:
My Father Is a fool
REALLY? Don't Speak About Your Father Like That. undecided
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by Reeb2244: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2018
cameeeeel:
how many Champions League Barcelona won till date.... 5...In Europe, Barcelona are still behind... they don't even have d records of AC Millan... Ajax.... In dis preferred Favourite Competition of Real Madrid..... HALA Champions League.... HALA madrid...champions league will soon be renamed to Bernabeu trophy... beware.
cameeeeel:
24 is not a child playbt still short of 33... unless i didn't attend primary school
Ignorance.If I may ask you, how many Champions League had Ajax won? Lol

You forgot to say, Barcelona has the highest number of trophies won in the World.

Your comments reeks of sentiment.
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2018
segzy3:
when did stones join city and was in form.he is in his second yr now and he's now city's fourth choice defender.city will beat madrid,barca.they ain't as strong has last year
even guardiola knows city isn't up to Barca/Madrid's level, you guys have started making noise the way you hyped psg

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2018
cr7lomo:

I made a mistake. However Barcelona has beaten this man city side guided by Pep guardiola, where Neymar turned Stones into bread.

The season before that was where we beat man city to clinch the trophy 2015.

We have beaten city back to back.

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by TycoOn04: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2018
Mcquine:

For you to threaten me pray I no get your own address or name mistakenly through your post here or anywhere you go no say no be everybody be human being for this world. angry
Who be this fool wey dey make noise up Here?? . who the Bleep do u think u are threatening someone else on a football public forum. If u think sey u be strong man and u wan destroy, come Benin city for sapele road na ther I dey . make u carry ur boys come burst me , God punish your entire family. I go show u sey no b by mouth. Olori buruku. 7/7 go catch your head.

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by cr7lomo: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

I made a mistake. However Barcelona has beaten this man city side guided by Pep guardiola, where Neymar turned Stones into bread.

The season before that was where we beat man city to clinch the trophy 2015.

We have beaten city back to back.

Was in the group stage and the also beat u guys in the 2nd leg of the group stage ...and that was last season...this is guardiola's 2nd season...in 2015...he was in Bayern
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2018
cr7lomo:

Was in the group stage and the also beat u guys in the 2nd leg of the group stage ...and that was last season...this is guardiola's 2nd season...in 2015...he was in Bayern
in 2015 it was against pellegrini not pep. On a Goal aggregate level we bested them + we didn't need the win by 2nd leg coz we already topped the group regardless.
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by cr7lomo: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

in 2015 it was against pellegrini not pep. On a Goal aggregate level we bested them + we didn't need the win by 2nd leg coz we already topped the group regardless.

Go thank Google
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by Topmaike007(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Quite a good number of us wink

Hala Madridddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I was so confident in them I didn't go for PSG in all my games. It was either a win or a loss and a DEFINITE qualification. I knew the match couldn't end in a draw and whichever way, we were going to qualify.

The only club that'll keep loosing their games going forth is LIVERPOOL for ruining Real Madrid effort of making me a "thousandnaire" tonight
na so oo

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Reeb2244:

Ignorance.If I may ask you, how many Champions League had Ajax won? Lol

You forgot to say, Barcelona has the highest number of trophies won in the World.

Your comments reeks of sentiment.
Barcelona have the number of trophies won in d world..... platant ignorant of the year...... Lwkmd.... Lmao.... If not for Johan Cruyff, Barcelona should be as d stage of PSG now....
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
SPius:

Please when did they start the addiction undecided

Which one is second sage LA liga

And LA luga did not start this year undecided
To Ronaldo, La Liga just start now... Lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) Full Time / Manchester City Vs Liverpool : UCL (1 - 2) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.