Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Am Emotionally Going Bankrupt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Emotionally Going Bankrupt (988 Views)

How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them / My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Emotionally Going Bankrupt by toby2(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
I am a young man of 28, lost m'mama 21 years ago. Am so emotionally bankrupt, and dry. Don't have a stable girl. Only dated thrice, and the last two is not more than 2weeks old. The problem is, i just keep getting the wrong girl (runs girl characteristics) am a gentle cool headed guy, and i think life should at least treat you the way you treat others. Am gonna be 28 this May, and i just discover that the girl i just got tangled up with barely 2wks ago is also a hustler... Am thinking of turning, be a player too and hurt hearts too, but i still feel there r good ladies out there. Am a serious guy with my future in view, but the girls don't just wanna hear that. They pretend, and lie to me. I have been stabbed alot by both guys and girls, i am so drained and i feel like paying back. I want to be a good, nice guy, but it seem like a waste. Pls i need adcive, i want to have reasons to tell myself to still remain cool. Its not easy cos am always lonely and its becoming unbearable for me.
Re: I Am Emotionally Going Bankrupt by thorpido(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
It depends on what attracts those girls to you.I have since found out that most guys secretly want a 'bad girl' and girls also want 'bad guys'.
There are still good girls out there.Where are you looking?
Do you have a church or mosque where you fellowship?How are the girls there(not saying all the girls there are good)?How about your work environment?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Emotionally Going Bankrupt by toby2(m): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
thorpido:
It depends on what attracts those girls to you.I have since found out that most guys secretly want a 'bad girl' and girls also want 'bad guys'.
There are still good girls out there.Where are you looking?
Do you have a church or mosque where you fellowship?How are the girls there(not saying all the girls there are good)?How about your work environmentally?
i see girls from different stratas of life. Am a makeup artist, a nail tech, and i still have other skills too, i went back to finish my hnd of recent though, the idea of me wanting a bad gul secretly is not even there, cos i have seen/ met ladies. So i really know what i want, and i don't womanize, in fact i make concious effort not to attract them. And for church, am afraid of them cos ...
Re: I Am Emotionally Going Bankrupt by thorpido(m): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
toby2:

i see girls from different stratas of life. Am a makeup artist, a nail tech, and i still have other skills too, i went back to finish my hnd of recent though, the idea of me wanting a bad gul secretly is not even there, cos i have seen/ met ladies. So i really know what i want, and i don't womanize, in fact i make concious effort not to attract them. And for church, am afraid of them cos ...
You will meet good girls,just take your time to study girls around you before you make a move.

1 Like

Re: I Am Emotionally Going Bankrupt by toby2(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
thorpido:
You will meet good girls,just take your time to study girls around you before you make a move.
thank you sir... In place of comments, i got views.

Sometimes, many don't know their positive or even sacarstic comments can save a life. I was very depressed when i typed yesterday, it's been eating m deep for a while. Thanks to the Mr above, i had reasons to shoulder on
Re: I Am Emotionally Going Bankrupt by EYIBLESSN(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dear Toby2,

Good Evenings,
I know how you feel right now. I must tell you life is not the way we see it. But I can assure you that "Things Will Be Fine" By the grace of God.

My story is a bit similar to yours. I will be 28 this year too. I lost my Mum at the age of 21 I lost my Dad in 2016.

I know life won't be easy with that. There will be nobody to be around when you need help but I must tell you God is always around and no matter what always know that "Things Will Be Fine".

When there is no mother in one's life there is nothing you do it would be as if you don't know how to do them. Within you just believe that " Things Will Be Fine "

The number of bricks before you may be uncountable but believe that "Things Will Be Fine".

People will leverage on you, mock you, despise you, but I know for sure " Things Will Be Fine".

Define yourself, be focused, be optimistic, be open, be straightforward, be sincere, be kind , be positive, believe in yourself, build dreams greater than yourself, be liberal, move with people of unquestionable characters. With the above, I know and I can assure you " Things Will Be Fine".

Be close people that needs you , be kind and truthful to those that hate you, give even though when you have nothing to give. I know you "You Will Be Fine"

Be close to God, make friends irrespective of your belief and ethnic. Be Positive about those negative things around you. Surely, "Things Will Be Fine".

Focus less on woman. Develop the pictures of how your future should be within you. Develop the picture of your kind of woman within you. Hence, " Things Will Be Fine".

In all "Things Will Be Fine".

Lalasticlala. Think Twice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Emotionally Going Bankrupt by toby2(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Mr. Blessing, capital THANK YOU. Will always refer to this in my down moments... Thank you. And it will end well for us both in Jesus' name

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Here! Marriage There! Here Is A Piece Of My Mind / Man Discovers He Is Not The Father Of His 4 Children During US Visa Application / What Kids Want Today And Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.