Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. (20469 Views)

Abdul Kamal Asks Court To Compel BBC To Pay Him ₦120M As Damage / Facebook Officially Launches Licensed Music Videos In Threat To Youtube / BBC News IGBO Officially Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by scholes0(m): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
https://www.facebook.com/bbcnewsyoruba/
https://www.instagram.com/bbcnewsyoruba/

The long awaited and anticipated BBC Yoruba News website has launched and started the publication of Nigerian, African and Global News in the Yoruba language to service the needs of more than 45 Million Yorubas in West Africa, as well as the Yoruba diaspora to have news in their Languages.

Ìròyìn Èkúnréré L'éde Yorùbá ti dé!

https://www.bbc.com/yoruba

They have also launched the official BBC Yoruba Facebook page for correspondence.

Follow the official BBC Yoruba Facebook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnewsyoruba/

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by countryfive: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
good others are coming

5 Likes

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by youngsahito(m): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
The best Nigeria language so far

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Alariiwo: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Excellent!!

Yoruba language will one day be the lingua franca of Africa. Even Whites pay big to learn my beloved language.

God bless all Omoluabis worldwide. Amin!

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 15, 2018
BBC hausa..don dey Yan opata since 1900..

Don't understand why this people like measuring and competing..and for every jealous completion Dem dey lose out..

Who wan listen to BBC Yoruba.. afons anyways..

Make una congratulations..before afons go kee person.

Imagine one ode shout best language ever?. Atimes this humans fit clown for Africa. grin

Funny humans ..
Another achievement..like African magic grin ..

Afons no go kee me... Dey like flies on my mention.. grin
Like say I burst dia chest ..

Tell afonjas truth e go call am envy... meanwhile typical afonja is naturally piled with envy and jealousy.. a trait of very tribalistic humans..

Coneheads on my mention.. feeling fly cool

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:40am On Feb 15, 2018
I guess is a welcome development.
Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by omenkaLives(m): 6:18am On Feb 15, 2018
bo007:

Don't understand why this people like measuring and competing..and for every jealous completion Dem dey lose out..

Imagine one ode shout best language ever?. Atimes this humans fit clown for Africa. grin

Funny humans ..

Your comment leaves one with no doubt where you come from.

Granted, this might indeed be nothing to brag about, but pray tell, who brags about the most irrelevant stuffs than folks from your enclave?

What I sense in you is simply an expression of innate envy and jealousy and nothing more.

Were this to be the other way round, your comment certainly would have been different.

Edit.

I just noticed a similar thread down below this and I couldn't find this poster talking trash to those pounding their chest on that thread!

This has been the sad commentary about their state of mind since 2015- hate and envy.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by scholes0(m): 6:26am On Feb 15, 2018
bounty007:

Funny humans ..

lol, Nairaland will never be Nairaland without the usual show of Hate, jealousy and just sheer stupi.dity in numerous unguarded comments one sees everywhere.
Why are you displaying your inferiority complex bros?

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:31am On Feb 15, 2018
nice one from BBC news network .

7 Likes

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Firefire(m): 6:45am On Feb 15, 2018
Great one for the Orile’ede Omoluabi ninu Osu Erele’

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Guestlander: 6:53am On Feb 15, 2018
Even the BBC appreciate our language. Who wouldn't? Such a beautiful language.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Amarabae(f): 6:54am On Feb 15, 2018
there is BBC IGBO too.
https://www.bbc.com/igbo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Coitus: 7:00am On Feb 15, 2018

8 Likes

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by tarano: 7:03am On Feb 15, 2018
When there is BBC Hausa Service.
Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Guestlander: 7:05am On Feb 15, 2018

13 Likes

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 15, 2018
bounty007:

Funny humans ..

inside of you we know u r pained, envious, and jealous. you leaders will be working towards achieving theirs after witnessing Afonja's success on BBC.

Did u not know how long it took for Igbo to get their Igbo on African magic?

Follow Follow Masters. Yoruba set the pace for you all since 1960(reasons you people are jealous).

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by scholes0(m): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2018
My Goodness, Nigerians are such Jealous creatures, no be small.
Even if you are not Yoruba, at least be happy for a Nigerian Language.
A language without media reach will die a slow death, that's just the natural law of Language sustainability.

To the lady who posted the BBC Igbo news snapshots, I am also happy that BBC Igbo is now a reality.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Coitus: 7:12am On Feb 15, 2018

5 Likes

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 15, 2018
Coitus:
https://www.bbc.com/Igbo undecided undecided
that's not displaying anything.
Check
https://www.bbc.com/yoruba

1 Like

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Pigsandidiots: 7:18am On Feb 15, 2018
[s]
bounty007:

Funny humans ..

[/s]Talk true, you are seriously pained with the news. You know your language is not recognized.I know you are still pained by that lagos law, hence the need to hate. How far, just go and jump into lagoon. Best way to end your pathetic life. See i recomend that lovely passage way for you. It won't stress you.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Nonaira1: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2018
bounty007:

Funny humans ..

Seriously. Thank you very much!!! They get one thing and people will never hear word about it.

You're here being accused of "being jealous" for calling them out on their Bullshit. One of them literally wrote "yoruba would be the lingua franca of Africa". Not one bothered to correct him but yet had the audacity to attack you for doing so. They see nothing insultive to other african groups about that statement. Reason behind their delusion statement all because of this task. A task that hausa had for years now yet never once tried to profess sone kind of delusional superiority from it. Swahili is one of the most popular African language worldwide. Infact, most people stil think that all Africans speaks swahili yet you never ever hear a native swahili speaker make irrational, delusional comment like the yoruba make.

Like my God wtf is wrong with those things from Southwest honestly? I bet every penny i have if it was an Igbo, Ijaw, Igala, etc that wrote that comment, the fools accusing you of "jealousy" would have filled this entire thread with pages on "you're not better than others" and all other BS they wail on here. What's funny, is everything they accuse others is an act they display highly. Pathetic. I've never in my life seen a more delusional things like yoruba. Honestly, I've never in my life.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Nackzy: 8:44am On Feb 15, 2018
Yoruba going places

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by bokunrawo(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2018
And Igbos will be dragging international recognition with us, a kin she egbe iyalaya yin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Habibsocial080: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2018
Baba iya yan afonja tí take over

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Moreoffaith(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2018
Iroyin lamuwa so eti Igbo yin Latin ile ise BBC.

Proudly Yoruba .

Proudly Nigerian.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by kolafolabi(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2018
It's long overdue..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2018
lobatan...
please interpret to non Yoruba speakers...
Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by talk2percy(m): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2018
Britain doesn't like Nigeria! They are after enriching themselves with Nigeria's wealth. They made that clear from ab initio. So I don't see the reason for this jubilation.

2 Likes

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by wahles(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2018
Nonaira1:

Seriously. Thank you very much!!! They get one thing and people will never hear word about it.

You're here being accused of "being jealous" for calling them out on their Bullshit. One of them literally wrote "yoruba would be the lingua franca of Africa". Not one bothered to correct him but yet had the audacity to attack you for doing so. They see nothing insultive to other african groups about that statement. Reason behind their delusion statement all because of this task. A task that hausa had for years now yet never once tried to profess sone kind of delusional superiority from it. Swahili is one of the most popular African language worldwide. Infact, most people stil think that all Africans speaks swahili yet you never ever hear a native swahili speaker make irrational, delusional comment like the yoruba make.

Like my God wtf is wrong with those things from Southwest honestly? I bet every penny i have if it was an Igbo, Ijaw, Igala, etc that wrote that comment, the fools accusing you of "jealousy" would have filled this entire thread with pages on "you're not better than others" and all other BS they wail on here. What's funny, is everything they accuse others is an act they display highly. Pathetic. I've never in my life seen a more delusional things like yoruba. Honestly, I've never in my life.

My friend, come, sit! Celebrate dz significant piece with us. A few of our brothers and sisters just got employed to help propagate our heritage. You can wail later

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2018
Most Yoruba that are literate enough to read and internet savvy enough to use internet find it easier to read English tha Yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas / Vote: Who Is Nigeria's Best Musician / Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.