Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. (20472 Views)

Abdul Kamal Asks Court To Compel BBC To Pay Him ₦120M As Damage / Facebook Officially Launches Licensed Music Videos In Threat To Youtube / BBC News IGBO Officially Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Throwback: 9:27am On Feb 15, 2018
Nonaira1:

Of course

These are south africans pretending to be yoruba wailing about BBC hausa
https://www.nairaland.com/1254057/why-dont-bbc-igbo-yoruba
https://mobile.twitter.com/kay_sesen/status/462277306430787584?lang=en

I mean how dare this south africans pretend.

Provide me that ten pages.

Nonsense.

I repeat do you see any igbo jumping up and down about it? Infact, do you see any igbo rushing to open a thread because to quote one of your OWN "white man pay big to learn our beloved language" all because bbc decided to create a platform that uses African language.

Comeon get off my mention

So what are the Igbos doing about their BBC Igbo service as revealed by the thread opened by an Igbo over the matter? Are they not jumping up and down in ecstasy that they have now caught up with the Hausa over BBC local service they have been wailing about for many years?

Yorubas have a right to celebrate anything they chose to about themselves without any regard to the inconsequential Igbos. Yorubas have an international language spoken by indigenous peoples in 3 West African nations, and spoken widely by Yorubas in diaspora. The sooner you realise that the Yorubas have no regard for anyone in whatever goals they pursue, the better for your peace of envious mind.

Do we easily forget how they wailed daily about Africa Magic Yoruba and then Hausa, with some even implying that the Yoruba's who are holding influential roles at MNET are behind the "marginalization" of Igbos?

You are a tribe of hypocrites and sufferers of all manner of complexes. From persecution to victim to inferiority. You lap it up like an achievement.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by wahles(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2018
Nonaira1:

What's significant piece about a news in an African language?

An act they do for other nationalities as well as other Africans. Hell igbo got that "significant piece" the same time as una yet do you see any igbo jumping up and down like a hyiena about it? Do you see any hausa jumping up and down about that "significant piece" they've been had? Do you see any somalian, Oromo Ethiopian or even Swahilian speakers, etc jumping up and down for having the same "significant piece".
You people need to work on una self esteem? It is obviously severally low.

https://www.nairaland.com/4349092/bbc-news-igbo-officially-launched

3 Likes

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2018
tongue
Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2018
The fear of China is d beginning of wisdom.
Poor britain and other western countries still seeking dominance; sorry China's d new boss. [sup][/sup]

1 Like

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 15, 2018
Adezanoti:
... The same thing goes to Igbo and Hausa too...

Not exactly for Hausa. A goo number of them are more comfortable reading Hausa than English.
Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Throwback: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2018
Nonaira1:

It is obvious your lying trait that is highly common among you lots can't help but manifest itself twice in one post you made despite we are on the damn thread you trying to mofofy storu off.

Niggs we are on the yoruba thread. Biko repost the "inferority complex brothers that was lamenting about BBC yoruba since yesterday". Idiot, only one igbo even spoke on this thread, mostly addressing you lots delusions on how "yoruba language is going to be Africa lingua franca" that your brother chest beated because you finally got an act other Africans been have. Ironically he wrote that approximately 5.32am of TODAY. Most igbos give two fuvks about this and this is a thread is a PERFECT testimony to it.

Next time i suggest waiting till we are out of the thread before engaging una usual lying trait.

Lastly I'll repeat again. You people as a whole need to work of una self esteem because it is obviously obviously extremely low.

Bro work to integrate your Igbo tribe.

Secondly, work to eliminate the victim complex you lot bequeath to your children that make them natural wailers crying marginalization over irrelevant things.

An Igbo already feels inferior and marginalized the moment he is out of the womb.

I fail to see a lie in telling you I already read the Igbo BBC thread this morning before reading the Yoruba BBC thread, as the former was on front page before the latter, despite the latter thread being already created yesterday night and already generating envy among clansmen who have now awakened this morning to the fact that they were not left out by BBC, and should now stop crying.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2018
@seun
A particular moderator has ban my treasured profile, because he feels right to do so, on just a comment, prior to now i had only one but i had to open this to ask for your help.
Please i need your help am so sad right now embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
You can check my Profile, am not a scammer neither am somebody bad.. but this moderator ban me without notice and he ban me for life, all because, he feel i am a threat to him.

@seun you can even check the comment i made, initially i made mistakes but i tried to correct my self.

@seun , this forum has been part of me for a very long time i open my account clogogo, with back in 2006 and treasured this forum and now one moderator just feel right without consideration to do this

Please @seun HELP HELP
Please am posting this still i get your attention...

Thank you
Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Pigsandidiots: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2018
[s]
Nonaira1:

What's significant piece about a news in an African language?

An act they do for other nationalities as well as other Africans. Hell igbo got that "significant piece" the same time as una yet do you see any igbo jumping up and down like a hyiena about it? Do you see any hausa jumping up and down about that "significant piece" they've been had? Do you see any somalian, Oromo Ethiopian or even Swahilian speakers, etc jumping up and down for having the same "significant piece".
You people need to work on una self esteem? It is obviously severally low.
[/s]Celebrate first, then hang yourself later. We will not notice.

2 Likes

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Pigsandidiots: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2018
Throwback:

But only Igbo's have always lamented about BBC having Hausa service and no Igbo service. The Yoruba have never lamented about BBC Hausa service.

I can provide you with over 10pages of Igbo lamentations over BBC Hausa service.

As for Igbo's not jumping up and down, I already read the news of the Igbo BBC before I read this, and I am sure you will eat your words over your brother's lack self esteem reinforced by their previous wailings over BBC Hausa service.

But of course, your inferiority complex suffering brothers were already lamenting about BBC Yoruba service yesternight, only to wake up today to realise there is also BBC Igbo service, and they have suddenly changed their hypocritical tone.
You get time for that nonentity.

1 Like

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by iambijo(m): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2018
Aposteli1:
At least Yoruba language is dominating Lagos now.
ohh you mean pidgin english abi
Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Holuwatoobii(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2018
Alariiwo:
Excellent!!

Yoruba language will one day be the lingua franca of Africa. Even Whites pay big to learn my beloved language.

God bless all Omoluabis worldwide. Amin!
Yoruba is great, thats why many naija artists learns and sings with it

3 Likes

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by oodualover: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2018
Throwback:

So what are the Igbos doing about their BBC Igbo service as revealed by the thread opened by an Igbo over the matter? Are they not jumping up and down in ecstasy that they have now caught up with the Hausa over BBC local service they have been wailing about for many years?

Yorubas have a right to celebrate anything they chose to about themselves without any regard to the inconsequential Igbos. Yorubas have an international language spoken by indigenous peoples in 3 West African nations, and spoken widely by Yorubas in diaspora. The sooner you realise that the Yorubas have no regard for anyone in whatever goals they pursue, the better for your peace of envious mind.

Do we easily forget how they wailed daily about Africa Magic Yoruba and then Hausa, with some even implying that the Yoruba's who are holding influential roles at MNET are behind the "marginalization" of Igbos?

You are a tribe of hypocrites and sufferers of all manner of complexes. From persecution to victim to inferiority. You lap it up like an achievement.
You just clearly defined what they are. They are hypocrites! They are a pathethic, jelousy, and envious people. They become insecure when they see others( especially Yoruba people) progress. They suffer from inferiority complex. They idiotic ibo boy made a comment to complain about how Yoruba people beat chest. But in the link you gave him, ibos were also beating their chest and he did not complain.
Very hypocritical tribe

6 Likes

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by itzprezy(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2018
afonjas right now

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Nonaira1: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2018
Throwback:

I suggest reread igbo thread again. Unlike you villagers of yorubaland, the igbos focused only the damages of propaganda of the British using African languages, some asked the benefit it has on economy hence the thread and the few that rejoiced spoke on the impact it has on igbo. Not one, I repeat NOT ONE used the act to act like "whites are paying big to learn the language" nor try to shout about "igbo language is taking over Africa" or asking about other african languages getting a page like your inferority complex clan shouting "were is the igbo version" while showing teeth like the deranged rats they are?

Is anyone stopping yoruba to celebrate wtf they went to? Can you people ever in your miserable lives congratulate yourselves without dragging other Africans into your dick measurable act that you lots are known for?

Infact, if a yoruba did not use this as an act to insult the entire African population as well as asking about the "igbo version" would an igbo that una started accusing of "being jealous" have even illustrated the delusional trait of you people and reminded you That hausa had this before?
Of course to a yoriba you're being addressed because "igbos are victims seekers" not because of the attention seeking, self deluded act you displayed on the first page. The stupidity of your typical yoruba is noone's fault but as usual "igbo victim seeking"

From all my years on NL one thing I've realized about you lots is that you people suffer from severe inferiority complex in which you mask with delusional superiority.
I will keep on repeating it you lots need to work on your extremely low self esteem maybe then you'll learn how to "praise yourselves" without dragging others into.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by itzprezy(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2018
Holuwatoobii:
Yoruba is great, thats why many naija artists learns and sings with it

so because Yoruba naija artist use Yoruba that's what makes it great..

u must be high on osogbo weeds

1 Like

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Moorish: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2018
olahero:
I sometimes wonder WHY Nigerian hates his/her fellow Nigerian? Yet, we are saying Whites hates black, why they won't hate us? Tribalism is a heavy blow to development of a nation, if care is not taking, we may stay undeveloped for many years to come.

Meanwhile, our Creator knows more than we know, He does the perfects to everything He created.

Dear Nigerians, let stay away from Tribalism to make a huge progress.

Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and others Nigerians, let embrace Peace & Progress.

Nigeria shall be great Again.

I enjoy the bigotry

I am Yoruba but I laugh at funny and witty comments from either side

I see it as friendly banter
Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Nonaira1: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2018
Throwback:

Bro work to integrate your Igbo tribe.

Secondly, work to eliminate the victim complex you lot bequeath to your children that make them natural wailers crying marginalization over irrelevant things.

An Igbo already feels inferior and marginalized the moment he is out of the womb.

The day an igbo feel inferior to a savage tribe like yours that is the day hell freezes over.

If you want igbo to stop repeatedly attacking una, I suggest learn how to keep igbos off your fucking months. Whenever you want to "praise" yourselves, don't drag igbos name or Africa into and then wail when you get slapped it.

I suggest work on that obsession you lots have on igbo people. I suggest eliminating that igbo obsession from your children and lamenting about igbo because that appears to be an every day of your typical afonja ironically in all social media platform.

1 Like

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2018
I need a lady to teach me d language. Thanks
Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2018
Waiting for BBC pidgin
Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by kokomilala(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2018
The Yoruba should not be bragging about BBC Yoruba Service any less than they brag that Yoruba is one of languages required to join London MET. To me, it's no big deal. But to call the Yoruba rubbish is very rude, short-sighted and smacks of pure jealousy. You need perspective. You can't discount the place of the Yoruba in the history of Nigeria. They had had their own lawyers, doctors and other professionals long before other regions had theirs. They even trained many African professionals. The concentration of power in the north is the fault of Britain. They found the West too smart. They told the north to seize the military so as to further their hegemonic culture. They knew too well the north would mismanage power.
In criticising, blind extremism that stems from hatred never allows one to see the truth. A lot of kids post comments here. So, their comments should be taken with a pinch of salt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Throwback: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2018
Nonaira1:

I suggest reread igbo thread again. Unlike you villagers of yorubaland, the igbos focused only the damages of propaganda of the British using African languages, some mention on asking the benefit it has on economy hence tge thread and the few that rejoiced spoke on the impact it has on igbo. Not one, I repeat NOT ONE used the act to act like "whites are paying big to learn the language" nor try to shout about "igbo language is taking over Africa" or even mentioned asking about other african languages getting a page like your inferority complex clan shouting "were is the igbo version" while showing teeth like the deranged rats they are?

Is anyone stopping yoruba to celebrate wtf they went to? Can you people ever in your miserable lives congratulate yourselves without dragging other Africans into your dick measurable act that you lots are known for?

Infact, if a yoruba did not use this as an act to insult the entire African population as well as asking about the "igbo version" would an igbo that una started accusing of "being jealous" have even illustrated the delusional trait of you people and reminded you yhat hausa had this before?
Of course to a yoriba your being addressed because "igbos are victims seekers" not because of the attention seeking, self deluded act you displayed on the first page. The stupidity of your tupical yoruba is noone's fault but as usual "igbo victim seeking"

From all my years on NL one thing I've realized about you lots is that you people suffer from severe inferiority complex in which you mask with delusional superiority.
I will keep on repeating it you lots need to work on your extremely low self esteem maybe then you'll learn how to "praise yourselves" without dragging others into.

I suggest you reread your Igbo BBC thread without your customary hypocrisy. You brothers were celebrating. Simple as honesty.

At least, now we will rest from Igbos feeling insecure that BBC is operating in Hausa service, even when told that Hausa is an international language that is native to a couple of West African states.

Now stop watching TV and listen to the radio service you craved for.

4 Likes

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2018
youngsahito:
The best Nigeria language so far
i'm a delta boy that speak hausa and yoruba fluently becos i was born and raised in kaduna.but the truth is i dnt understand what u mean by best nigeria language,have been following bbc hausa for more than 10 years now and i learnt it has been in operation for more than 20years.dnt forget that hausa is the third most spoken language in africa after arabic and swahili.though bbc yoruba on air is commendable but saying yoruba is the best language in nigeria is a joke taken too far.every language is the best for the speakers of it oga ade.

2 Likes

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Nonaira1: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2018
Throwback:

I suggest you reread your Igbo BBC thread without your customary hypocrisy. You brothers were celebrating. Simple as honesty.

At least, now we will rest from Igbos feeling insecure that BBC is operating in Hausa service, even when told that Hausa is an international language that is native to a couple of West African states.

Now stop watching TV and listen to the radio service you craved for.

Of course they were lamenting about BBC hausa just like the 10 pages of igbo lamenting about BBC hausa, the zero yoruba that wailed about BBC hausa and lack of BBC yoruba. Likewise the multiple igbos lamenting about BBC yoruba since yesterday

The multitude of lies that emits from one person. How an entire tribe functions om daily lies is beyond me. Sometimes i wonder if you lots think others are blind or can't read.

Please do repost the igbos that mentioned BBC hausa in that entire thread, dragged other african languages by insulting it by illustrating how igbo is taking over African languages likewise asking where is other tribes version like your low self esteem, inferior community did.

Here's it is once more

I will keep on saying it. You people need to work on your extremely low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Throwback: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2018
Nonaira1:

The day an igbo feel inferior to a savage tribe like yours that is the day hell freezes over.

If you want igbo to stop repeatedly attacking una, I suggest learn how to keep igbos off your fucking months. Whenever you want to "praise" yourselves, don't drag igbos name or Africa into and then wail when you get slapped it.

I suggest work on that obsession you lots have on igbo people. I suggest eliminating that igbo obsession from your children and lamenting about igbo because that appears to be an every day of your typical afonja ironically in all social media platform.

You see your true self unravelling?

My tribe is savage, yet we taught you how to letter your own language.

My tribe is savage, yet we already had an integrated political nation state even before the arrival of the British colonialist. While you were still scuffling at the clan level of social integration.

My tribe is savage yet we had doctors, lawyers, and engineers from all over Yoruba land before there was an amalgamation of Nigeria in 1914, while your own people were still wearing the socks of British colonialist on your heads.

My tribe is savage, yet we were already demanding from the British to have a University of our own at a time you did not even have a secondary school in Igbo land.

My tribe is savage, yet we were already forming political associations at a time the Igbo boy's dream is to come to Yorubaland to work as a domestic servant to the British colonialists who coincidentally were already irked by the uppity Yorubas who felt they were more educated than the British supervisors they had in the colonial service.

My tribe is savage, yet the foremost Igbo politician will always be remembered as the political protege of a Yoruba man who handed him his political party upon his death. Same Igbo politician would abandon his own village in a bid to have political relevance among savages.

My tribe is savage, yet we had the first Nigerian tenured Professor, and the first graduate to join the army, and the first engineer to join the army, and the first engineering doctorate even before 1900.

My tribe is savage, yet we were able to establish the first television station in Africa and build the then tallest building in West Africa, and have the first African Bishop, yet you say we should not mention our many firsts in Africa because it offends our catch-up Igbo refugees?

My tribe is savage yet an Igbo man feels more accomplished with having landed property in Yoruba land than any other place in Nigeria.

My tribe is savage yet Igbos are queuing up to abandon suffering in the desolate Igbo land to hustle for daily bread in the land of savages.

How can an American be obsessed about his Mexican refugee worker who needs to survive in America and provide for his family left behind in Mexico?

We can only show tolerance but not compassion.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2018
Alariiwo:
Excellent!!

Yoruba language will one day be the lingua franca of Africa. Even Whites pay big to learn my beloved language.

God bless all Omoluabis worldwide. Amin!
lol,hausa is the third most sopken language in africa after arabic and swahili.bbc africa has been on air for more than 20years or so.base on this fact mention which nigeria language did u think stand better chance of becoming africa lingua franca?in as much as i love yoruba language becos i speak it fluently does not mean i should be thinking of it to becoming africa lingua franca.
Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by jossytech(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2018

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by dammy222(f): 10:18am On Feb 15, 2018
Wow.. Nice one
Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by tolajay: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2018
Impressive!

Socially, this is another path to preserving Yoruba language and its components from extinction

Apparently, the platform will only cater to the news needs of its audience as against BBC Hausa Service which covers a wider content scope other than news.

Hopefully, through the times, other content scopes will be added to the Yoruba platform.

Good one for Nigeria and the Yoruba language.

1 Like

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Holuwatoobii(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2018
itzprezy:

na u wey gave it to me
Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Agromuda(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2018
[b][/b]
Nonaira1:

Seriously. Thank you very much!!! They get one thing and people will never hear word about it.

You're here being accused of "being jealous" for calling them out on their Bullshit. One of them literally wrote "yoruba would be the lingua franca of Africa". Not one bothered to correct him but yet had the audacity to attack you for doing so. They see nothing insultive to other african groups about that statement. Reason behind their delusion statement all because of this task. A task that hausa had for years now yet never once tried to profess sone kind of delusional superiority from it. Swahili is one of the most popular African language worldwide. Infact, most people stil think that all Africans speaks swahili yet you never ever hear a native swahili speaker make irrational, delusional comment like the yoruba make.

Like my God wtf is wrong with those things from Southwest honestly? I bet every penny i have if it was an Igbo, Ijaw, Igala, etc that wrote that comment, the fools accusing you of "jealousy" would have filled this entire thread with pages on "you're not better than others" and all other BS they wail on here. What's funny, is everything they accuse others is an act they display highly. Pathetic. I've never in my life seen a more delusional things like yoruba. Honestly, I've never in my life.

That means you don't have a life! @ur last statement
Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by hinohsend: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2018
itzprezy:

Do you guys drop your brains before logging into NL?

He said Artistes sing in Yoruba 'cos Yoruba is great not Yoruba is great 'cos Artistes sing in Yoruba. Stop making a mockery of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. by Nonaira1: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2018
Throwback:

You see your true self unravelling?

My tribe is savage, yet we taught you how to letter your own language.

Oh yes you lettered igbo language. Pray tell how? Oh let me guess the nsibidi was created by an Afonja or maybe you speak of the Afonja slave whom came with ENGLISH missionaries along with an Igbo slave whom translated an ENGLISH bible with the help of the igbo among them?
I supposed your ass missed the day where that usual history propaganda you savages are known for was demolished on this forum with links and books to support it.

Yes you lettered igbo language in una delusional mind. I wonder how you managed to "letter" igbo language yet had zero written language until the arrival of Europeans. I guess that "lettering" was meant for the igbos alone and not for your own self. Lmg, it is because you're "sophisticated". yes you're savages and I'll mention why I think so below.

My tribe is savage yet we had doctors, lawyers, and engineers from all over Yoruba land before there was an amalgamation of Nigeria in 1914, while your own people were still wearing the socks of British colonialist on your heads.
grin grin grin grin grin

Sure you did. Infact why stop there you had astronauts, microbiologist, infact met the first aliens even and created the universe too. The delusions of some people.
Oh last i checked, according to historians, the first Nigerian in most educational fields were igbos.
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2547

Unfortunately for you people, your daily propaganda ended the day internet became accessible to the public

And yes you're savages

My tribe is savage, yet we were already demanding from the British to have a University of our own at a time you did not even have a secondary school in Igbo land.

Oh you were? So why weren't you able to do so without begging the british to do it for you? How did this defeat the claim you're not savages? But then again you were the only west african tribe i know of that begged British to colonize them due to the repeated war amongst themselves and the closeness of slaughtering yourselves off the face of the earth so I'm not shocked you begged british for other things.

My tribe is savage, yet we were already forming political associations at a time the Igbo boy's dream is to come to Yorubaland to work as a domestic servant to the British colonialists who coincidentally were already irked by the uppity Yorubas who felt they were more educated than the British supervisors they had in the colonial service.

Question do you think you're talking to someone that do not READ history? I suggest go and ask about me .
Igbos were among the few African tribes that was recorded by the British that practiced pseudo democratic government before their arrival. Yoruba practiced monarchy until the arrival of the European. They did not in anyway saw you people as a threat but rather a easy political conquer. After the Nigeria's creation and democracy was introduced, you are right yoruba were making "political association" but, most of which was on how to subdue and overtake others. Your deviousness led to you planning the first coup (although you lots repeatedly tried to modify history and credit the so called "igbo coup" that you were also part of as the first coup"wink. Anyway, that coup led to your leaders arrest. So no you were not making political assiciation but rather trying to pull a wool over other tribe leaders eyes. An act you lots did repeatedly that ended up throwing you into oppositional for a long time until recently. Ironically, finally getting yourselves out of the oppositional una threw yourselves in, we have yet to hear the last of it rather all we hear is your "political sophistication". A "sophisticated" that was unable to see incompetency but rather brought in the worst leadership in Nigeria history.

Secondly, grin grin grin as for the bold. Please do not kill me with laughter. Provide anything to suppport the bolded statement. There is even a video, emphasis on a VIDEO on YouTube, albeit it's on biafra war, where the british themselves mentioned on that said video that igbos were the most educated of all three major tribes of that shithole. Mind you, the biafra war started not too far after the independence of Nigeria so pray tell how did the british change their mind so fast? Did yoruba retrogress or is this one of your people typical delusional inferority masked as superority manifesting?

Oh and if you need be, I'll provide the link of the video. Just say when

And yes you're savages

My tribe is savage, yet we had the first Nigerian tenured Professor, and the first graduate to join the army, and the first engineer to join the army, and the first engineering doctorate even before 1900.
Is that right? And so?
I'm just going to post this link once more
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2547

My tribe is savage yet an Igbo man feels more accomplished with having landed property in Yoruba land than any other place in Nigeria.

Oh you mean Lagos. The land that originally belonged to Edo in which you stole. The British made capital thus fixed up. Stole the oil headquarters and forced to stay rather than allow return to the numerous ss state in which they drill from. You mean that same "yorubaland" or do you speak of the entire yoruba land that lacks common hygiene routine such as in house toilet? Do you mean the same yorubaland that you lots are running from and shouting lagos as your lands?
Boy don't make me laugh. Even you lots don't want your yorubaland hence you letting the fulani ram through it as i type this. Lagos on the other hand is even a diagusting piece of shit. Unsure why it's even something being addressed till this very day.

And yes you're savages

My tribe is savage yet Igbos are queuing up to abandon suffering in the desolate Igbo land to hustle for daily bread in the land of savages.
Igboland is desolate yet igboland has the least malnutrition in that entire shithole while you, the so called, self claimed "most developed; most sophisticated" among other delusional comments you assign yourselves has the highest among all the southern tribes.
Explain why to me why you savages equally run away from your lands and attach the monopoly of all Nigerian tribe including the work of the FG aka Lagos state(aka one state out of your entire shithole) as your entire land?

Oh and btw: I'm from Asaba. My people rarely go to your shithole. We already deal with you lots on our streets. The hell we want to go over to your area and deal with your stench some more? For what reason will we torture ourselves for? The igbos that torture themselves to being near you are SE igbos and even they are learning fast hence from what i heard the increase number of them returning their companies and properties home.

Now that I'm done dealing with your wails.

Let me emphasis on why you're deemed as savage and nothing you'll say changes that title in my view.

1.) You're the only west african tribe i know that repeatedly attacked eachother over the miniscule things. Infact it became so much and so frequently that your own obas requested you to be colonized by the british just to stop it.

2.) You're the only African tribe I know of that slaughter each other over common election till the point you obtained the wild wild west title. An act that sadly you've infested River state with thanks to that worthless Amaechi

3.) You still practice juju using human scarifice. Worse, unlike other africans that desecrate burial sites, you lots go after live victims. It is such a shame the amount of ritual den discovered continously in south west and the amount of rotten corspes discovered in each. Ironically this is an act that came from the set that called themselves "sophisticated" and mocked igbos because of that one ritual area which had stole burial bones. Funny right?

4.) A tribe that commits pedophilia on their own children yet funny had the audacity to condemn northerners for marrying young women.

5.) A tribe that still eats the organs of their dead obas as a burial tradition. An act so disgusting and backwards that one of their own created a campaign to stop it. Funny the same set that had the audacity to accuse others of cannibalism.

Yes you're savages. The first can be excused because well it's prexposed to colonization. The remainder is an act you commit despite claiming "most educated, most sophisticated, most thinkers, etc" yet still proudly engages in such backwardness in 21st century. Ironically, the set that mock igbo because of the osu tradition.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas / Vote: Who Is Nigeria's Best Musician / Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.