Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

How To Get The Best In Career Despite Challenges By Oluwasegun - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Get The Best In Career Despite Challenges By Oluwasegun (812 Views)

10 Challenges Every Ad Copywriter Face And How To Overcome Them / She Betrayed Me Despite All I Did For Her By James Nonso / You Want To Be The Best In Your Life's Endeavour? Check Out These Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The Best In Career Despite Challenges By Oluwasegun by raddyworld: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
Whether you are business man, employee and employer we must understand that our career may be too challenging and frustrating but you need to be smart with time, skills and money which are seed to career breakthrough. i knew someone who got a job in a federal parastatals, but seems not to be ok with the job. while with that frustrating job she maximize her seed. and today she has being promoted as an account officer.
In career journey we have three diff people.
1. the focus
2. The unfocus
3. The Loss focus.

to understand what those points take for future purchase this book: Getting the Best in my Career.

or join the book launching and career talk on Sunday 18th February 2018. contact 08103675075
Re: How To Get The Best In Career Despite Challenges By Oluwasegun by raddyworld: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Available on Amazon.
Re: How To Get The Best In Career Despite Challenges By Oluwasegun by raddyworld: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2018
The ñest in my CAREER
Re: How To Get The Best In Career Despite Challenges By Oluwasegun by raddyworld: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
TABLE OF CONTENT
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE- My Career My Dreamed Job.
CHAPTER TWO- Going Forward and Pressing on the Cadre.
CHAPTER THREE- Opportunity with Promotions.
CHAPTER FOUR- Decision for the Best.
CHAPTER FIVE- The Sacrifices.
CHAPTER SIX- Value for the Best
CHAPTER SEVEN- Getting Better And being the Best
CHAPTER EIGHT- Being Best and Keeping it.
Conclusion

Get ur own copy now. Contact me on whatApp 08103675075
Re: How To Get The Best In Career Despite Challenges By Oluwasegun by raddyworld: 6:44am On May 17, 2018
GETTING THE BEST IN MY CAREER
A powerful career book that entails a lot of secret unveiled to employee and employer all over the world on how to get things better in their establishment which I believe will later create an avenue for increase pay, promotion and more value in our companies. It will also identify your challenges in your personal field, how to work on it and get things better. Many have lost most opportunities in life simply because they don’t know how and when they should operate for the best in career.
The points of improvement in this book were so extremely rich with the Stories of World best footballers such as: C.Ronaldo. Cr7, Lionel Messi.
While the topic Value for Best was capped with WhatsApp and Facebook storyline of getting things better in the world.
You are the number one person to decide your tomorrow, plant the seed and work it out. Many people only come to appreciate you when you are there or when the value has being placed on you.
The only secret of getting better is to keep on utilizing the small opportunities of today, If an offer is given to you irrespective of whether you like or not first read: Getting the Best in my Career which will be the touch that gives light to any darkness in your journey.

About The Author
Oluwasegun Adeyemi is a motivational speaker, writer, musician and an evangelist with the effective drilling spirit to lunch people to their pinnacle of success in any field. He is a devoted child of God still willing to teach in companies, organizations, gatherings and seminars so as to get the best in our service and live a fulfilled life.

Oluwasegun Adeyemi
deyemi01@hotmail.com
victory70154@gmail.com
Re: How To Get The Best In Career Despite Challenges By Oluwasegun by raddyworld: 7:14pm On May 27, 2018
Available
Re: How To Get The Best In Career Despite Challenges By Oluwasegun by raddyworld: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2018
In a career journey a good career person don't change destination but change the vehicle for comfortability.

Ur Job, U and the future.

The book : GETTING THE BEST IN MY CAREER.

CAll for a copy now to get the best you wish you had know earlier.
I can also come around for motivational talk

Re: How To Get The Best In Career Despite Challenges By Oluwasegun by raddyworld: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Get your copy today

(1) (Reply)

ABIKU (stillbirth) / The Motive. / Content Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.