Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 AM

EDITORIAL: Major Flaws In Davido's Flora My Flawa Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EDITORIAL: Major Flaws In Davido's Flora My Flawa Video (712 Views)

Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / 'DJ Cuppy My Flawa' - Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Gushes About Girlfriend / Davido Dressed As An Old Man With Potbelly For 'Flora My Flawa' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EDITORIAL: Major Flaws In Davido's Flora My Flawa Video by swaezy123: 1:01am On Feb 15, 2018
The DMW (Davido Music Worldwide) Boss Davido released his first official single, Flora my flawa, for the year 2018. The audio of the high life single was dropped two days to Valentine and its video dropped few hours later on the same day. The audio is captivating with its theme of love as it's the season but the video, has a major flaw in its interpretation.

Should you be unlucky enough to download this video, you will find out that the change in a man after 30 years is just the size of his tummy and traces of powder while a woman undergoes an extreme transfiguration that bears no semblance with how she looked 30 years earlier.

The cinematic visuals was directed by our very own Clarence Peters and features Mayorkun, Dremo, Peruzzi and others. The video begins with three young ladies watching Davido and his friends perform on screen. Thirty years later, these ladies gets replaced with older women while Davido and his friends are still young with bulgy clothes in their tummies and traces of powder on their beards.

While the story line attempted to depict the love theme, its interpretation was trashy (ooops, I didn't say that loud). Though the camera angles and visuals are spot-on, for Clarence Peters, this is steps below his standard and unlike the Clarence Peters we all know. Or should we blame Davido for choosing to stay forever young? Or could it be he was running on a low budget? Or the makeup artist for not seeing and showing an old Davido?

In all, it was a video with a good story line and a bad interpretation. Did I mention that I love the line, "If nothing lasts forever o, me and you go be nothing forever". On that note, it's still the season of love, Happy Val!!!

Follow Writer on IG: @Lulu_Dainty

See More From Source: https://zaxclusive.com

Re: EDITORIAL: Major Flaws In Davido's Flora My Flawa Video by swaezy123: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Viewers Angry With Big Brother Over Lolu, Cee-c’s Punishment / Hilarious | Banky W Asks For Permission From Wife To Like A Photo Of Tiwa Savage / Adorable Photos Of Omoni Oboli And Funke Akindele On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.