Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Touring Around The Philippines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Touring Around The Philippines (757 Views)

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Abuse And Collecting Bribes At The Philippines Embassy Gwarimpa, Abuja Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Touring Around The Philippines by sightseer30(m): 1:39am On Feb 15, 2018
My friend is bringing me along with him to an asian matchmaking tour this March in the Philippines. He’s trying to look for “the one” while I’m interested in checking out the local scene. While he’s meeting and dating, I’ll be touring around myself. Do you guys have any suggestions I can do in the Phils? I heard about great things to do in Palawan and Surigao. They say they have amazing beaches and are great places to surf in. How bout some other places with just as beautiful nature and beaches?
Re: Touring Around The Philippines by danielchidozie: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
have u made the trip. bombard us with pics biko

(1) (Reply)

Lament As Pregnant Lady Is Killed In Fatal Accident While Traveling.Graphic Pics / Canada Temporary Work Visa / Who Knows This Unconscious Patient Who Had Accident On His Way To Aba?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.