Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine (46233 Views)

Malivelihood Shows Off His Diamond Car (photos) / Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make / Malivehood Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Deola Smart As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by obentenyson(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
This our politicians pikin will be wasting and spending the Money their father stole while in Office, on women..... Later when bad thing start to happen to them, some idiots will be pitying them.. People wey suppose burn
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by cybriz82(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Agozie48:

my friend Go and sit down when you see better thing appreciate it

See how you carry touchlight dey find trouble.. na ur house
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Enemyofpeace: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Where did he boughted the house for her?
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by eyinjuege: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
kerry57:
I am not hailing this at all, in as much as his father is a politician, this money is for us (Nigerians). If u don't know his father, he is part of the senators that wrecked the "best " state in Nigeria, kogi state. Stop celebrating thieves, what job is adeola doing to be living this large in a bad economic environment both locally and globally?

Her (the girlfriend's) father is the politician, not his father.
He has nothing to do with politics or Nigerian economy until proven otherwise.
However, I'm not so sure anyone can confidently say all the money its claimed he spends are from his regular job/business.

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by tunde37(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
he drop the Ibo amaka and marry an afonja hehe.
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Acidosis(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kogi money at work

I'm very sure the girl's father (Smart Adeyemi) sponsored this. If the money is indeed Kogi's, then it will never be well with them all.
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by made4naijamusic: 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Unilag Student Rejects Singer, Orezi’s Scholarship Offer, Chooses His Glasses Instead (Video)

The most shocking thing recently happened at Moremi Hall in Unilag where a lady refused a scholarship offer from Orezi in favor of his sun glass. The incident recently happened and it has gotten people talking on social media. Is there any artiste you would choose to have an accessory of his/ her over a scholarship offer?

Watch video below.

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/unilag-student-rejects-singer-orezis-scholarship-offer-chooses-glasses-instead-video/
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Diamondcan: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
OH GOD OF MERCY AND GRACE, PLS ANSWER MY HUSBAND PRAYERS SO HE CAN SURPRISE ME WITH SUCH GIFT ON MY BIRTHDAY BEEN JUNE 11TH.....AMEN
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by UJUJULIET(f): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Shee na my fellow woman be this
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by castrol180(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dramadiddy:
Indian hemp.. you don't know? careful with the cakes u eat then.. especially if you can't handle the effect of weed

@dramadiddy...pls tell me something, do you mean girls too eat out of such weed cake?
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Wearemoving: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Larrey:
Wow,money is good o
Money is really good
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Dramadiddy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
castrol180:

@dramadiddy...pls tell me something, do you mean girls too eat out of such weed cake?
yes.. especially the ones that don't like smoking it... eating weed is even worse cos the weed gets into your blood stream and takes longer to leave when you get high
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by castrol180(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dramadiddy:
yes.. especially the ones that don't like smoking it... eating weed is even worse cos the weed gets into your blood stream and takes longer to leave when you get high

Yes I know that it get into the blood stream and takes longer when eaten raw but for ladies to have ingest it to the system is somehow...
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by robotix: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
Kobicove:

Don't tell me you actually believe this story undecided
I don't know but what I am sure aware of is that he has made a lot of money from GEJ era by customizing products used by the cream de la cream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Hottest Girlfriends Of Popular Musicians In Nigeria / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video With Obesere As ''Nigeria's Sexiest Video Vixen' / Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.