Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos (45923 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by Narldon: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2018
Ok
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by castrol180(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2018
Only God know where he got his money from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by simonlee(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2018
Xinzu:
Must you always write "the billionaire business man took to Instagram".

Change pattern naw?
Take a chill pill now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by legendte(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2018
So one can maintain two accounts. A violation of the law yet mod moved it to FP
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by stephen109(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2018
God is Good
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by Burgerlomo: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2018
They both look gorgeous
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by PsalmieD(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2018
Amirullaha:
And ov2.5...

I can see bet9ja running all over ur destiny....
keep it up bro... My advise, no sell ur papa house play Bet9ja oooo grin
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by Jethrolite(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2018
E money should put this guy on payroll, e no easy to get monitoring spirit when de worship you.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by mctech(m): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2018
What is the guy's job?

DON'T BE A VICTIM OF JAMB

Out of 1.6 million students that registered for UTME this year, 75% of them will be disappointed!
Yes, 3 out of every 4 UTME candidate will not gain admission this year.

This is not surprising. In 1980 only 16.6% of candidates were admitted; in 1990, 16.9%; in 2000, 10.7% were lucky and the figure was 23% in 2013.
In fact, some people have been seeking admission for TEN years!

Aside cultism, poor standard of learning and other shortcomings, the capacity of higher institutions in Nigeria CANNOT absorb the huge number of admission seekers.
But your dreams and destiny need not be destroyed by JAMB.

Yes, you too can study in prestigious schools abroad. It's not difficult or expensive. All you need is the right information and guidance.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY.

Partners are needed to organize this seminar in major cities across the country. Inbox me if you are able.

#forGodAndCountry #mayNigeriaBeGreatAgain

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by lagdmark(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2018
Xinzu:
Must you always write "the billionaire business man took to Instagram".

Change pattern naw?
The poster naa sycophant naa dir way.

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by Xinzu: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2018
amani63:
New morning New troubles

Nawo ooh

Stop mentioning me you iidiot.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by Xinzu: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2018
simonlee:

Take a chill pill now grin grin grin

I noticed he's always using that particular line. He should try something else.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by lagdmark(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2018
mctech:
What is the guy's job?

DON'T BE A VICTIM OF JAMB

Out of 1.6 million students that registered for UTME this year, 75% of them will be disappointed!
Yes, 3 out of every 4 UTME candidate will not gain admission this year.

This is not surprising. In 1980 only 16.6% of candidates were admitted; in 1990, 16.9%; in 2000, 10.7% were lucky and the figure was 23% in 2013.
In fact, some people have been seeking admission for TEN years!

Aside cultism, poor standard of learning and other shortcomings, the capacity of higher institutions in Nigeria CANNOT absorb the huge number of admission seekers.
But your dreams and destiny need not be destroyed by JAMB.

Yes, you too can study in prestigious schools abroad. It's not difficult or expensive. All you need is the right information and guidance.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY.

Partners are needed to organize this seminar in major cities across the country. Inbox me if you are able.

#forGodAndCountry #mayNigeriaBeGreatAgain
I smell wayo like APC propaganda.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by joenor(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2018
Nice one
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by room089: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2018
D guy gada height o!
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by Xinzu: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2018
midehi2:
He has started to "copy and paste" of E-money's life again cheesy

E-money is not even on Nairaland.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by LasGidiOwner: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2018
Anambra big boi. Cool cool
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by DONFASZY(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2018
Gud example to celebrities dat prefer baby factories dey call baby mama

Emoney goes anywhere wit his wife n kids and stil stand out higher
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by santricedupas(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2018
abeg who get e money contact, I want to join e money nation
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by Amirullaha(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
PsalmieD:

I can see bet9ja running all over ur destiny....

keep it up bro...
My advise, no sell ur papa house play Bet9ja oooo grin
And who told you I do play betnaija

Why won't you mind your business and focus on yourself

Take that advise to yourself cos I already have a house of my own...
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ass licker....leave dis man alone
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by SammyJac(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
It is crystal clear that AIRFORCE 1 has got more haters recently than before. The number of those willing to pull him down on Nairaland is alarming.
What have you done wrong bro?
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
AishaBuhari:
Airforce1 role model

More like his obsession grin

The man was at the airport to catch a flight but the OP is trying to give the impression that the pic was taken at the venue of a social event undecided
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by PastorAji(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Airforce1or iamAirforce1

I had promised not to interfere in your childish "bottom licking" but it's like the Mod that always pushes your topics to FrontPage needs to be evaluated by jobberman

We were hit with these 2 topics yesterday
https://www.nairaland.com/4346867/olamide-signs-limerick-lyta-ybnl
https://www.nairaland.com/4346897/nairaland-rapper-limerick-just-got
honestly I am very happy that when you were still bottom-licking E-money, the two Nairalanders etched their names in the hearts of Nigerians trust me let's give them 6-15months, they would be going on tour on YBNL label. I want to ask after your box office flop have you been working to improve yourself? Alexreports came after you and he is now known every nooks and crannies of the entertainment stratosphere of Nigeria

Airforce1 IamAirforce1......

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by PsalmieD(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
Amirullaha:
And who told you I do play betnaija
Why won't you mind your business and focus on yourself
Take that advise to yourself cos I already have a house of my own...
Lol.......Not all house owned are built by oneself...
Am 100% sure. You inherited the house...Lazy Fowl... And you should be the none minding your business next time...
If you dare quote me again.....Your prick will disappear ni....lol
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by Amirullaha(m): 6:07am On Feb 16, 2018
PsalmieD:

Lol.......Not all house owned are built by oneself...

Am 100% sure. You inherited the house...Lazy Fowl...
And you should be the none minding your business next time...

If you dare quote me again.....Your prick will disappear ni....lol
Laughing in pigin...
I built my house with my own hard work; with no one contributing a dime to it...
The next time you quote me too; na one egg from yhur prick go disappear...
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by PsalmieD(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2018
Amirullaha:

Laughing in pigin...
I built my house with my own hard work; with no one contributing a dime to it...
The next time you quote me too; na one egg from yhur prick go disappear...

grin grin grin

Na your ass and dick go disappear grin grin grin
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos by Amirullaha(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2018
PsalmieD:

grin grin grin
Na your ass and dick go disappear grin grin grin
For quoting me again; Na the two eggs go disappear... Lolz..,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukrainian Star, Pasha Lee Dies Fighting Russian Troops In Ukraine / Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw / Enemona Josh Humanitarian NGO Unveils Ken Erics As Ambassadors With N12M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.