Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men (4847 Views)

Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video / Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by Ife663(f): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2018
This slay queen has taken to social media to show off her prowess behind closed doors.

From the post that has gone viral, the lady demonstrates how she treats men depending on the type of iphone she gets from the man.

She accepts iphone six and above and if you get her the latest model, she will treat you to mind-blowing lungula.

See photos of the style for iPhone 7&8

Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2018
Her life
Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2018
grin

Maybe she has plan to own a phone shop grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by Xinzu: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2018
What of Nokia torch? sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by Aonkuuse(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2018
her pussy, her business. she no borrow am from me. but she should always remember the law of karma
Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by brownsugar23: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2018
Karma is a bitch
Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by XhosaNostra(f): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2018
I expected to see acrobatic styles, not these retro styles that even my grandma can do grin

Dudes' must be desperate.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I expected to see acrobatic styles, not these retro styles that even my grandma can do grin

legendary
I hail

1 Like

Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by Martin0(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

hahahahah u got me with thisgrin

ur grandmagrin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by femolacqua(m): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2018
Konkobility grin
Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2018
Ife663:
This slay queen has taken to social media to show off her prowess behind closed doors.

From the post that has gone viral, the lady demonstrates how she treats men depending on the type of iphone she gets from the man.

She accepts iphone six and above and if you get her the latest model, she will treat you to mind-blowing lungula.

See photos of the style for iPhone 7&8

Maybe she will ask me for an IphoneX if I tell her to give me the Helicopter position undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by FluidQueen(f): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2018
efesodje:

Maybe she will ask me for an IphoneX if I tell her to give me the Helicopter position undecided
you can't provide an iPhone X.

That's probably 300 times your house rent
Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2018
FluidQueen:
you can't provide an iPhone X.

That's probably 300 times your house rent

My queen wink

I know you can't do without picking a fight with me cool Howdy wink

I need to take you out cool
Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by FluidQueen(f): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2018
efesodje:

My queen wink

I know you can't do without picking a fight with me cool Howdy wink
smh. grin
Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2018
FluidQueen:
smh. grin

You were on fire yesterday grin

So how was ur val? smiley
Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by FluidQueen(f): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2018
efesodje:

You were on fire yesterday grin

So how was ur val? smiley
good. Really good. smiley

Yours was good, too?
Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2018
FluidQueen:
good. Really good. smiley

Yours was good, too?

Yeah kinda. Though the traffic in Lekki almost ruined it for me angry
Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2018
Endtime girl
Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by lordraiden(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2018
Something that my babe will give me all the style for free and anoda bìtch is asking for an iPhone for it... Men should be wise.... That a$s you are paying iPhone for another nigga is already tired of it

1 Like

Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by kissenger: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
nawa na this style wey even new born baby fit set na em una make me waste my time... see better styles wey your mate dy set for here https:///8Q1cnT no be this backyard short hand style wey you dey give
Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by clemcee1: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
No chance of loosen cause winning is setting & sure, whatsapp or call if interested for your stake.
Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by EtzEkeyz(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Maybe she has plan to own a phone shop grin

Gut you get am...... She is strategizing her business moves.....
She can get more phones at
https://www.notedwap.com
Re: Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men by Papanwamaikpe: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Blackberry curve two nko?

(1) (Reply)

Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. / I Was Drugged At A Party / Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.