Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries (4599 Views)

Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Dwayndlight: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
FluidQueen:
Biitch Sit down. Be humble. Like sit your desperate Ass Up! angry

Tf is wrong with humans and their thirst for Petty Validation?
You didn't get 200naira roses and 500naira perfumes and you're bleating? You're failing a test? Can't you buy them yourself? Are you mad?

Lol are you “mad” you don press p
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Never mind.
There're also flapjacks, don't be deceived tongue
6th sense.
Nah, those are aberrations. The average SA chick is a nubile buxom bosomed nymph, y'all are walking talking orgasms. Can't wait to visit SA, see the sights, taste the local cuisine grin
Do I really sound like some igwaragwara playing private? cheesy
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by XhosaNostra(f): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
UltraMax:
Nah, those are aberrations. The average SA chick is a nubile buxom bosomed nymph, y'all are walking talking orgasms. Can't wait to visit SA, see the sights, taste the local cuisine grin
Do I really sound like some igwaragwara playing private? cheesy

Hahaha. If that's what you think, then okay. Hope to see you soon smiley

I find you interesting & easy to talk to.

I'm getting Libra vibes lol.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. If that's what you think, then okay. Hope to see you soon smiley
I find you interesting & easy to talk to.
I'm getting Libra vibes lol.
You're delightful. I've never really flowed with any NL girl before, not with this level of wit anyway. I do think so and I'm sure you don't disappoint wink
Nah, I'm a Lion cool
Lemme guess, Pisces...I deduced from your comment about you scaring off Hot guys with your quizzes. Selfless people often create defense mechanisms to protect them from users.
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by XhosaNostra(f): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
UltraMax:
You're delightful. I've never really flowed with any NL girl before, not with this level of wit anyway. I do think so and I'm sure you don't disappoint wink
Nah, I'm a Lion cool
Lemme guess, Pisces...I deduced from your comment about you scaring off Hot guys with your quizzes. Selfless people often create defense mechanisms to protect them from users.

Awwwww. You're so charming.

No, I'm an Aqua girl lol.
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

So how was work? You home yet?
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ah, no wonder you're being so jolly, you're a Valentine baby kiss
Y'all can be so stubborn though. You're nice enough when you're helping people and stuff, but once y'all form an opinion about something, changing your minds is like trying to use a sieve to drain a pool.
And y'all like hiding your feelings

1 Like

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by XhosaNostra(f): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
UltraMax:
Ah, no wonder you're being so jolly, you're a Valentine baby kiss
Y'all can be so stubborn though. You're nice enough when you're helping people and stuff, but once y'all form an opinion about something, changing your minds is like trying to use a sieve to drain a pool.
And y'all like hiding your feelings

It's January here lol. Didn't know you kings of the jungle were this enthralling wink
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's January here lol. Didn't know you kings of the jungle were this enthralling wink
oh, your birthday is January ending....yeah, we can be gentlemen at the dinner table and beasts in bed tongue

1 Like

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by XhosaNostra(f): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
UltraMax:
oh, your birthday is January ending....yeah, we can be gentlemen at the dinner table and beasts in bed tongue

Lol, rawr wink
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, rawr wink
Meow cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by XhosaNostra(f): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
UltraMax:
Meow cheesy

It was a pleasure talking to you, your majesty. Have a great evening.
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You too milady. I beseech you to once more indulge me the exhilaration of your company one of these days....till then fair maiden, au revoir

1 Like

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Martin0(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

now my turn, let me start by romance.
baby u look sexy,grin
I see love in ur eyesgrin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Martin0(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

baby u look sexy,grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by XhosaNostra(f): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Martin0:

baby u look sexy,grin

LMFAO, Marty.

I love you to bits but it's lacking that thing

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Martin0(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO, Marty.
I love you to bits but it's lacking that thing

haha HD hahahahahgrin grin
ur body is so soft like my pillow.grin
I will take you to Miami just for coffee

1 Like

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by XhosaNostra(f): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
Martin0:

haha HD hahahahahgrin grin

ur body is so soft like my pillow.grin

I will take you to Miami just for coffee

Kikikiki. Good night.
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Martin0(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Kikikiki. Good night.

OK good night babygrin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra and Ultramax you two are typical example of what this ROMANCE section should be all about. I really enjoyed reading you both. UNFORTUNATELY USELESS GENDER WARS PROVOKED BY MALES AND FEMALES WHOSE BRAINS ARE UP-SIDE-DOWN INSIDE THEIR SKULLS IS WHAT GIVES MAGNIFICENT TRENDS HERE. This section has become a WAR ZONE nothing really romantic. There is a great gulf between the sexes. A gulf of pride and spite exhibited by UGLY HEARTS. I am for uniting humanity in TRUTH. Take good care of yourselves and keep up with the spirit of romance but one animated by responsiblity and maturity not childish carelessness. Bye!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will Beg First.? / Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? / Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.