Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Is It Okay For Women To Propose To Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For Women To Propose To Men? (452 Views)

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For Women To Propose To Men? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:35am On Feb 15, 2018
It been everywhere trending that ladies should propose to a guy, but i don't think it's right or i can do it!

What do you think?

As a guy, can you accept a lady's proposal?

As a lady can you propose to a guy?

Don't forget to subscribe, comment, like and share. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArrtzwAZ-kA

Re: Is It Okay For Women To Propose To Men? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:35am On Feb 15, 2018
cc: lalasticala

help
Re: Is It Okay For Women To Propose To Men? by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:52am On Feb 15, 2018
Nope...i wont propose...NEVER.

I better buy that ring for myself sha... grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Women To Propose To Men? by Xinzu: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2018
Theres nothing sexier than a woman who takes control grin
Re: Is It Okay For Women To Propose To Men? by olahero(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2018
To my own view, is 50/50 Pro&Con.
PROs
A girl that develop such interest on a man, is a smart girl because she doesn't want anything to distract her of her want.
It's very OKAY for her to propose to you and if she's a good type enough, she makes a perfect choice.
Nothing bad in that kind of move, if she does that with a beautiful mind.
If such a girl can come to me with a pure mind, I will make a special treatment for her and she won't be hurt at-all.
CONs
A girl that develop that kind of interest may also switch later to hater of her choice at first sight.
And she will have one point of thing she's admired about the guy and if that thing later fail to appear again, she might run of the relationship.
She is very likely to be a quick changer, she may turn back at any fucking time.
If she's a gold-digger, her proposal will not last to be tear apart.
Re: Is It Okay For Women To Propose To Men? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Well I'm a bit of an ol fuddy-duddy, but I've never really grasped the concept of proposing. You meet a girl, go into a relationship (during which it'll become apparent whether its serious or not), you discuss marriage and compatibility then meet the parents. Proposing sounds so sudden, like you just bumped into the person and said, "oi here's an idea, let's get hitched" undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Women To Propose To Men? by bjhandz: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Yes now is because men abused it. That's why it can't work perfectly in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemate Caught On Camera Masturbating / *why Nigerians Don't Speak English* / Ceec Tobi Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.