Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. (62709 Views)

We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance / Payoneer Paid Me 607 Naira To 1 USD / Revealed: 1 Simple Step To Own A Government Approved Land In Lagos. Click Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
To those economics and financial Gurus calling me names and miscontruing my writeup, you are weldone.

Maybe you people need to read my write up again and consider what you wrote in your comments.

Everybody is contributing their opinion here to find a way forward for the Nigeria economy, some people are here derailing the thread with their You-are-not-an-expert comments.
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by Deadlytruth(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
seunlayi:
soludo proposed this during the last tenure of OBJ, it was already announced but the whole senators and Reps kicked against it

I remember it was during Yaradua's time that Soludo came up with the proposal and Yaradua overruled it immediately.
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by zinaunreal(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
If you can make this trend and make the useless Nigerian government and Central bank aware that this is what the people want. If you just came here as an opinion giver this might never happen in your life time
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by menwongo(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Omololu2121:
he didn't promote it during the tenure of OBJ,but during the tenure of yaradua.

Even if we do all wat the op says,the naira will still lose value against the us dollar cause of our weak economy.

Ghana did it,and it has not really change anything
Nice point
Infact I wonder the need to make dollar equal naira while the standard of living is still poor.
Government should refine natural resources they have...built health care facilities, housing and road network.

Let people see company to work, pay them well, stop corruption...in the long run Nigerian will have no reason to leave the country.

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
sparko1:
Blood of Zachariah,

Did i see this correctly:

Is that 507, thousand?

Let me begin to pack my load, just imagine, if someone dash you like 100 Jordanian Dinar oboy you are a millionaire!

Sir,
Good sense of humour you have. Keep it up! And thanks for the observation.

that was just a typographical error
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by Freeman50(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
fados4sure:
Op I don't know where you got your statistics from that those are the top performing currency.

It may interest you to note that the three top performing currency is USD, EURO & JAPAN YEN

Note that Japan highest currency is 10,000Yen but, their currency is d 3rd performing currency.

It may also interest you to know that ¥1 #1 but the value of ¥1 is bigger than #1

For example, in Japan, one jean trouser is ¥150 where as in Nigeria, one jean trouser is #3000

Are you getting it now? where as ¥1 = #1

What the government needs to do are:

1, Increase export and reduce import

2, Increase foreign reserve

3, We shouldn't be import dependent

4, Put qualified person as CBN Governor, Minister of Finance & Minister of Budget

If the above are done, I can assure you that your Naira will have value again but if your government fail to do the above & choose to redenominate the naira to probably remove #500 & #1000 and introduce coin without the above, the currency will still fall back to where it was
Charles soludo recommended this analysis (1$ = #1) some time ago to the federal government when he was still the governor of CBN, but obasanjo and cohorts turned him down.
Simply because probably it might not favour some of them in terms of Western transfers.
If paraventure this analysis existed, Some Nigerians won't bother travelling to overseas. Hence, dollar and naira are at same exchange rate.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by zinaunreal(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
Soulless:

Hope you know that Ghana's currency is more valuable than naira?
the guy is of no relevance to this topic
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by ajl: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Samleen:
This is a very simple truth and need to be put into consideration.

Money is a value created in our mind and ascribe to currency notes and coins.

These currencies in themselves have no value except for the values we created in our mind for them.

The value of a country currency is a measure of its productivity. It has nothing to do with denominations of the currency.

Edited:
To those economics and financial Gurus calling me names and miscontruing my writeup, you are weldone!

Maybe you people need to read my write up again and consider what you wrote in your comments.

Everybody is contributing their opinion here to find a way forward for the Nigeria economy, some people are here derailing the thread with their You-are-not-an-expert comments.
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by deasy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
OP you really make sense here...I swear!

To me, our major problem is - we ain't a producing nation but a consuming nation...we do more of importation instead of exporting more. na wetin dey kill our economy be this!

You guys should consider this, what of our education system? Is this not affecting our economy somehow? had it been our schools produces inventors, producers, entrepreneurs, manufacturers etc.won't we be dependent within our boundaries?

Let's tackle this, then our currency will stand fit with any other currency in the world
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by ajl: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
Samleen:
This is a very simple truth and need to be put into consideration.

Money is a value created in our mind and ascribe to currency notes and coins.

These currencies in themselves have no value except for the values we created in our mind for them.

Edited:
To those economics and financial Gurus calling me names and miscontruing my writeup, you are weldone!

The value of a country currency is a measure of its productivity. It has nothing to do with denominations of the currency.

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by Olumyco(m): 12:48am On Feb 17, 2018
Soulless:

Hope you know that Ghana's currency is more valuable than naira?

No Sir its not.

It is true that 1 cedis = 80 naira but this is just the effect of recalibration (redomination). This is the full analysis

10, 000 cedis = 80 naira

I put this up so that you will know the original value. Ghana removed four zeros from their money. It only refaced the numerical stance of their money but did not affect its value.

The value of a currency is in its purchasing power. What it can do in the market.

80 naira can buy more tins than 1 cedis. I know much about this (first hand tins)...

Exchange rate many a time can be misleading thats why its good to know the history of every currency and its purchasing power plus the economy of the country controlling the currency.

As regards what the OP wrote... he tried and I can only say his method works best when our economy becomes healthy and infact we do not need to discontinue them manually.... naturally based on economic principles they would be discontinued. We must all know that when the economy is bad and the price of tins goes up... (inflation) it means higher denomination would be highly demanded... that is why we have all these denominations. When the price of tins go down... lower currencies would gain more value and if this continues for up to like 10 years (stability) then naturally 1000 naira notes would not be much demanded and the circulation of it would reduce and as time goes on the Govt. can decide to face it out.. like this 500 euro that EU is planning to remove.

The idea of OP is applicable in the area of cost reduction in printing these notes but still the economy needs to be healthy for it to work. In a situation where we have lower currency and there is inflation/high demand for money it means the Govt. would have to print more lower currencies... and this will come at a high cost. Like for instance lets say we dont have 1000 naira notes and the highest is 100 naira note and now there is inflation.....if Govt increases the printing of 100 naira from 5 to 10 and each cost 10 naira to print it means the govt will be spending 1000 naira printing ten 100 naira notes. And when this happens the Govt. will then result to higher denomination to save cost. Now printing a single 1000 naira notes would just cost 10 naira (same amount)... this means Govt. has saved 990 naira. Note this that when there is no inflation and the economy is good then higher denomination is not needed / would fade out with time you can see this with countries that have good economy.

Also coins usage in a country like Nigeria might not work. They re-introduced coins around 2007/2008...pple detest it... they dont want to spend it. This is human behaviour and it is psychological... most countries still using coins have been using it right from the beginning (like when they started their currency/independence). This is different from Nigeria we were using it from scratch but suddenly it fizzle into the tin air and for sometime we didnt use it and now you are reintroducting it.. how will pple adapt... and by character most Nigerians are proud and live big... they wont like such a tin... in my schl when the coin was reintroduced students dont want to collect the money as 'change' from bus conductors... though there is no doubt that the Govt. too have there own too in it... they seem not back the coin idea strongly... probably we would have adjusted now if they have enforced it but well Nigeria will always be Nigeria.... we are unique

Lastly, many people have talked about exportation... that we shud export more than we import...then let me say this that what you are exporting too matters if your economy must grow sporadically. We export tins in this country many of us might not know... go and check you will see that we are really exporting so many tins but our problem is that we export too many raw materials. Finished goods have more value than raw materials. Infact the moment you are processing a raw material it is said that you are adding value to the material. If we can be refining our oil, processing our cocoa, and so on our return on exportation will increase and the price of tins would be cheap in the country. Also fixing our light issue will help attract foreign investors.. exporting technology too will helps greatly. There is nothing stopping us from manufacturing our phones, laptops etc. Then we need to develop our hospitals and tertiary institutions to high standard like those in abroad so that pple will not be going abroad to go and be depleting our foreign reserve.... and so on.
My prayer is that God will help Nigeria and give us a good leaders.

Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by Cromagnon: 1:20am On Feb 17, 2018
buffalowings4:

Fulani on rampage shocked
rat poison and ak 47 boku

1 Like

Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by Cromagnon: 1:23am On Feb 17, 2018
Forceup:
People are farming... The government just needs to support
oyo

them with infrastructures and create cheaper means for the chemicals they use..

OYO

Almost all the households in benue owns a farm,

kudos

and benue isn't even the largest farming area in the North yet.. There's Ebonyi coming up too in the east.. But over the years, there has been a rapid increase in the prices of farm things(like every other thing in the country)..

demand pass supply

In summary, people are farming..
not enough
tractor
fertiliser
irrigation from their pocket or die
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by toluleke(m): 1:42am On Feb 17, 2018
Lovely write up
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by ChineseBuggati3(m): 2:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Olumyco:

No Sir its not.

It is true that 1 cedis = 80 naira but this is just the effect of recalibration (redomination). This is the full analysis

10, 000 cedis = 80 naira

I put this up so that you will know the original value. Ghana removed four zeros from their money. It only refaced the numerical stance of their money but did not affect its value.

The value of a currency is in its purchasing power. What it can do in the market.

80 naira can buy more tins than 1 cedis. I know much about this (first hand tins)...

Exchange rate many a time can be misleading thats why its good to know the history of every currency and its purchasing power plus the economy of the country controlling the currency.

As regards what the OP wrote... he tried and I can only say his method works best when our economy becomes healthy and infact we do not need to discontinue them manually.... naturally based on economic principles they would be discontinued. We must all know that when the economy is bad and the price of tins goes up... (inflation) it means higher denomination would be highly demanded... that is why we have all these denominations. When the price of tins go down... lower currencies would gain more value and if this continues for up to like 10 years (stability) then naturally 1000 naira notes would not be much demanded and the circulation of it would reduce and as time goes on the Govt. can decide to face it out.. like this 500 euro that EU is planning to remove.

The idea of OP is applicable in the area of cost reduction in printing these notes but still the economy needs to be healthy for it to work. In a situation where we have lower currency and there is inflation/high demand for money it means the Govt. would have to print more lower currencies... and this will come at a high cost. Like for instance lets say we dont have 1000 naira notes and the highest is 100 naira note and now there is inflation.....if Govt increases the printing of 100 naira from 5 to 10 and each cost 10 naira to print it means the govt will be spending 1000 naira printing ten 100 naira notes. And when this happens the Govt. will then result to higher denomination to save cost. Now printing a single 1000 naira notes would just cost 10 naira (same amount)... this means Govt. has saved 990 naira. Note this that when there is no inflation and the economy is good then higher denomination is not needed / would fade out with time you can see this with countries that have good economy.

Also coins usage in a country like Nigeria might not work. They re-introduced coins around 2007/2008...pple detest it... they dont want to spend it. This is human behaviour and it is psychological... most countries still using coins have been using it right from the beginning (like when they started their currency/independence). This is different from Nigeria we were using it from scratch but suddenly it fizzle into the tin air and for sometime we didnt use it and now you are reintroducting it.. how will pple adapt... and by character most Nigerians are proud and live big... they wont like such a tin... in my schl when the coin was reintroduced students dont want to collect the money as 'change' from bus conductors... though there is no doubt that the Govt. too have there own too in it... they seem not back the coin idea strongly... probably we would have adjusted now if they have enforced it but well Nigeria will always be Nigeria.... we are unique

Lastly, many people have talked about exportation... that we shud export more than we import...then let me say this that what you are exporting too matters if your economy must grow sporadically. We export tins in this country many of us might not know... go and check you will see that we are really exporting so many tins but our problem is that we export too many raw materials. Finished goods have more value than raw materials. Infact the moment you are processing a raw material it is said that you are adding value to the material. If we can be refining our oil, processing our cocoa, and so on our return on exportation will increase and the price of tins would be cheap in the country. Also fixing our light issue will help attract foreign investors.. exporting technology too will helps greatly. There is nothing stopping us from manufacturing our phones, laptops etc. Then we need to develop our hospitals and tertiary institutions to high standard like those in abroad so that pple will not be going abroad to go and be depleting our foreign reserve.... and so on.
My prayer is that God will help Nigeria and give us a good leaders.

Thanks
you said it all

Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by lovely17(m): 2:42am On Feb 17, 2018
lol just imagine and they wanted to introduce 5k note bastards[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by Exmay(m): 3:40am On Feb 17, 2018
Anybody that believes this write up is cool knows nothing about economics.
If you people like tell the government to scrap any denomination above N50, that will change nothing. The only way out is for us to reduce importation and increase exports. That is the only practicable way for Naira to get value. As far as Nigeria remain a consumer economy, Naira will continue to be shit.
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by allhavesinned: 4:17am On Feb 17, 2018
The only thing or sector that will.solve Nigerian problem is ENERGY. once we have 24hrs Electricity every other thing will be in place Eg: If we have 24hrs Energy with Meter in every home , People will.invest in manufacturing and producing factories ( many nigerians have money to invest but due to energy they dont know what to invest on but with Energy you will.see that someone with 1m naira will set up a factory even pure water ) ( Issue of security will be a thing of past : many people will tend to use CCTVs and other security gadgets at home, office and street ) ( Transportation Fare will reduce ) ( Fuel.and Gas price will.reduce ) ( There will be no much crowd of.people oitside as people will be innovative and busy ) ( Unemployment will reduce )

SAY YES TO 24HRS ELECTRICITY

1 Like

Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by koolg: 4:29am On Feb 17, 2018
This makes no sense at all
The strength of the exchange rate can never be determined by the currency in use domestically in an economy.
It is the strength of the economy that should be the focus not exchange rate.
Efforts should be made by government to make the economy an exporting economy.
Who said it's all advantage to have one naira equal one dollar.
Read some about Japanese yen where they consciously keep the value of the yen down to give a better yield on export against the dollar
Except otherwise your plan is for the country to remain import dependent
All those oil countries sited sell low and buy high but of course they're using free money from oil
If at all your economy is to be based on productive activities rather than profit from natural resources then you must put actions in place to keep your exchange rate high

1 Like

Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by sparko1(m): 4:58am On Feb 17, 2018
Samleen:

Sir,
Good sense of humour you have. Keep it up! And thanks for the observation.

that was just a typographical error

Come on, am already at the airport! That is a serious problem, i have started making calculations in my head.

Gosh!
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by monerozi5590: 6:02am On Feb 17, 2018
omokoladejames:
Like what Ken4Christ said, even if the government stops printing higher denominations, that would not make the naira strong.

What can make the naira strong is if its purchasing power increases. There are more than one factor that increases the purchasing power of a currency but one of the major factors is increase in the productivity level of the country. In simple terms if the productivity level of a country increases, the demand for money will increase thereby causing prices within the country to fall and the purchasing power of the money to increase but this is only valid if the supply of money does not increase.

So even if the government removes 1000 naira from the system but they continue printing 100 naira like say na water, that would not stop the person in the market from charging 15,000 naira from me, it would only mean i would have to carry a lot of 100 naira with me.

But imagine if it becomes alot easier and more profitable to grow rice in Nigeria(by government initiative,technology etc), more people will start growing rice, also if the price of the nylon that they use to package the rice reduces because of increase in nylon manufacturing and also if the cost of transportation of the rice from the farm to the city is reduced because of reduction in fuel cost etc, eventually all this cost reduction will reduce the cost of a bag of rice in the market to lets say 4000 naira. Now if all other production of goods and services increase like this and the government stops printing money like say tomorrow no dey and no one person is given monopoly over any particular industry,then generally the overall price of things will fall, which means you will need less money to buy things. If you dey use 500 naira to buy plate of rice before, because of the general fall in price that 50 naira wey no fit buy you better pomo before go fit buy you full plate now. Its value(Purchasing power) has increased, so you won't even need to carry around 1000 naira in your pocket because it will be too much thereby making the need for 1000 note obsolete.

In terms of the exchange rate of the currency , there are a lot of factors to consider like economic growth,political stability, debt level, interest rate etc. But i believe it all starts with economic growth as i tried to explain earlier because remember our modern currency has no value on its own, its value comes from how people much people trust it's government and its economy. Ghana's currency is better because investors believe ghana's economy is better and alot stabler than ours. If not for the oil and other potentials wey we get, with all the rubbish wey our government dey do since, our currency suppose don worse pass Zimbabwe own by now. But we thank God.

So bros I believe first things first, we need to increase our productivity level to cater for our needs(which will reduce unnecessary excessive importation) and also boost our exports.

Just my opinion but I stand to be corrected

Spot on bro.. I like this
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by monerozi5590: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2018
zinaunreal:
the guy is of no relevance to this topic

Big lie... Ghana currency is not more valuable than Naira.
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by dozieo(m): 6:42am On Feb 17, 2018
SCARCITY WITHOUT END

Have they told you that we are paying premium on the fuel we are importing presently because it is Summer Grades, that is one of the reasons they are finding it difficult to maintain price at N145?

Have they told you that the fuel they are importing can’t even berth because of the multiple inefficiencies they created at the port?

Have they told you that they are doing Ship-to-Ship trans-loading at the ports to be able to bring the product into the facilities available?

Have they told that they are paying $20,000 per metric tonne as demurage each day for the vessels that are stranded since arrival but can't berth due to draft restrictions and congestion?

Have they told you that NNPC does not have capacity, expertise, and know-how to ensure availability of petrol in Nigeria. Yet same organisation is wasting over a billion daily to do a job is has failed woefully to do?

Have they told you that Nigeria is spending about 20% of its annual budget on "subsidy" yet they told you there is no fuel subsidy?

Have they told you how much that is being paid as Petroleum Equalisation Fund to keep the price uniform, yet it is only in Lagos and Abuja that fuel is sold for N145.

They won't tell you because you do not even know the right questions to ask.

MY TAKE

And do you know why they keep lying to you? Because they've been able to deceive you time and again so they've set the PRECEDENT (that word!) for deceit in your mind.

This govt clearly doesn't think much of you, the citizen.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by Intrepid01(m): 6:54am On Feb 17, 2018
buffalowings4:

Can you explain this?

Electronic transfer of fund.....whichnia being done in conjuction with out banks Chiefs. The truth is Nigeria might not be able to achieve much in all spheres until we check corruption in its entirety.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by trillville(m): 7:17am On Feb 17, 2018
Jorussia:
This one na beer parlor economics.All we need to do is invest massively in infrastructures to discourage importation.
Where will you get the money to invest in infrastructure from.
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by trillville(m): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2018
nextstep:
Nice one and a decent argument, except of course that there are also strong economies with high denominations:
Japan: 10,000 Yen
Europe: 500 Euros
India: 1,000 Rupees
Russia: 5,000 Rubles
Korea: 50,000 Won
Mexico: 1,000 Pesos

As Ken4Christ said: "The major reason why out currency is low in values is because Nigeria is not a producing country. We import virtually everything."

All our troubles - even corruption stems from this. The only way for most people to get stupendously wealthy in Nigeria is control/contact with virtually the only source of foreign exchange - oil. And since it's so easy to control oil money when you're in government...

By the time we buy anything, so much value has been added by the manufacturing countries, with zero-multiplier effect in Nigeria the consumer. Everybody in the value chain in China (for instance) adds their profit and circulates the money within the country several times. In Nigeria's case, oil is exchanged for consumer goods and there's no circulation of that money once it leaves.

Take the case of a rechargeable lithium polymer battery (it's in cell phones, power banks, laptops, flash lights, etc). Nobody in Nigeria benefited from owning a lithium mine, or a smelting plant, or slurry making, or machine tooling, or anode production, or casing, or assembly or even packaging. These are all industries that benefited from that battery being made and sold. That's a lot of people employed at different skills, in different capacities, multiple times within a country, for one battery. So a Nigerian consumer comes in with oil money (at the very low end of the value chain) to buy a battery (at the very high end of the value chain). There's NO WAY your currency would get strong, no matter the denominations.

The other oil countries on the list that appear prosperous are artificially so because they have much more oil per capita than we do. If Nigeria had as much oil as Saudi Arabia (it has about 1/4 the production), it would still need to use that for is much larger population (6 times as many people), which means no matter what, based solely on money earned from oil, individual Nigerian buying power can only be 1/24 that of a Saudi. It's even more skewed if you consider Qatar (less than 3 million people). These are not productive countries by any stretch of the imagination, and as the world increasingly moves away from oil and natural gas, these countries will not be able to import the goods and services they enjoy today if they remain solely natural-resource-based.

Very beautiful response. Pls how would you suggest nigeria develop an industrial base? Obviously we need electricity, but where would we get the money to invest in electricity and other useful infrastructure.
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by metroid(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2018
Where all those aboki that sell mint new 50, 100, 200 naira notes get them from?
Re: The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. by Enigma1000: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2018
Op I salute your courage. It requires boldness and passion for you trying to help your country out of the present predicament.
Even though you are far from the solution. You can always improve on yourself.
Nobody knows it all. With everything I know today, I am still a learner.
If you are an undergraduate, I will encourage you to visit some senior economic lecturers in your institution in order to get more knowledge. They will show more light to you on demand and supply of money, and the balance of trade.
More ink to your pen.
Don't be discouraged by your mistakes on the write up or people's comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money / Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.