Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) (41211 Views)

New Tuition Fees For Bayero University Causes Stair On Twitter / BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University / Sokoto University Student Suffers Miscarriage After Jumping From Burning Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by Angelanest: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
There was panic after a mysterious calabash placed in the middle of used sanitary pads - was found near a female hostel at the Usmanu Danfodiyo University in Sokoto state. According to reports, the calabash was found on 30th of January by a cleaner.

According to Amuzat Selimot Romoke, the cleaner who was the first to start cleaning on that day said, "I went to empty my first refuse bin before 7:00am, the place was dark but I spotted a calabash. Although I was not very sure of what I saw so I left the place. When i went back the second time to dump another refuse, it was brighter so I could see clearly. I saw the calabash balanced in the middle of used sanitary pads dumped there. I observed some prayers and carried it to the matron.

The matron at the DV upon seeing the calabash said; "I am surprised. I couldn’t believe my eyes’’. She asked the cleaner to summon the students in the hostel to see for themselves, so they will learn from it’’.

The students have been advised to be extra cautious in disposing their used sanitary pads. They can burn them or dispose them in pits. It is safer for them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/calabash-with-sanitary-pads-dumped-at-usmanu-danfodiyo-university-in-sokoto.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Awon ritualist at work cool

14 Likes

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nonsense. Is that not Arabic text? What does it take to write it inside the calabash? These habokis will keep deceiving themselves and be pretending they don't do rituals. They are the worst people I have ever seen in rituals.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by Gossiplover: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
didn't u read the post. nobody is talking about the Arabic text or what is written inside the calabash. They said the calabash was found placed in the middle of used sanitary pads that's why they are scared. I don't know why it's hard for u to comprehend.
12submarine:
Nonsense. Is that not Arabic text? What does it take to write it inside the calabash?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Someone close to the calabash should please raise up the calabash, remove the pads and place PDP name under tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by buharitill2023: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
shocked

Nawa oh.
The best way to dispose sanitary pad is by burning.

2 Likes

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gossiplover:
didn't u read the post. nobody is talking about the Arabic text or what is written inside the calabash. They said the calabash was found placed in the middle of used sanitary pads that's why they are scared. I don't know why it's hard for u to comprehend.
You that comprehend, tell me what is mysterious about a calabash with arabic writing. What is the difference between this rubbish and those slates they use for those their local arabic schools where they are brainwashed into terrorism?

14 Likes

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by GentleMoney: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Eje jesu !!!

1 Like

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by biggerboyc(m): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please if anyone is looking for roommate in Lagos I have someone who wants to pair or cheap room
Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
See what Muslims are doing to themselves grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by Tharlor23(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ok...
Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gossiplover:
Don't mind him jare even without the Arabic text ,they will still be scared.

5 Likes

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by kenx1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Shei if na Unilag dem see am.... Una go say yahoo boys @work grin

1 Like

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by Eazi1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
No B Ebo Una Dey Talk About
Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
ARABIC inscriptions?

1 Like

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by ballerin(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Put aside hypocrisy, the North has one of the most potent charms in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by Spicycat(f): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
See what Muslims are doing to themselves grin grin

Muslins you say?

3 Likes

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by Homers123(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Awon spiritual student.
Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by adebrave1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Awon omo yahoo ni oh....
Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
micrimix5:
Make that calabash come your life
Thief
Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
12submarine:
Nonsense. Is that not Arabic text? What does it take to write it inside the calabash? These habokis will keep deceiving themselves and be pretending they don't do rituals. They are the worst people I have ever seen in rituals.
shine your eyes properly.

1 Like

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
coleoko:
Congrats to all my lucky subscriber , we are doing it together today . 180 odd available for today fixed correct score , call now to be a subscribe
I just deleted your scam post tongue

5 Likes

Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
Spicycat:

Muslins you say?
so because of those water lemons on your chest you're chasing me up and down to notice you. OK I have seen them you can go tongue tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom / "English That Only Makes Sense In Nigeria" Trends On Twitter, Ah Naija Self / Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.